• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL forges Tren Hex report from Lab4tox

Status
Not open for further replies.

pickelpill

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Underdosed vials, undelivered packs even mislabeled can be excused but this calls for immediate action to be taken. Given their lead board rep and also Super Mod made this report he should be banned immediately. This gives ASF a black eye knowing a super mod forged this report. Let me guess the excuses we will get here
My boss gave it to me
It's a different lab4tox
Some member just sent it to me
Here is the link I also have confirmation from Lab4tox. They will be coming here to comment on this forged report

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/promotion-on-aas-analysis-in-lab4tox.134399177/page-3#post-2632258[/FONT]

Not to bash anyone it's not a good thing for faked reports and that's a serious issue that needs to be dealt with. People often base buying decisions on data provided in lab reports.

Last edited:
i find this hard to believe. why wont it let me open this report?
I find hard to believe that you can believe this guy.
he just signed up and did nothing but throw shit on a brand.

not only because I am part of the PSL family, but come on, even if it were another brand, it is clear that he has signed up only for this.

it's not a casuality.
the way he did it is all programmed.

Why would LAB4tox make this claim on a separate board?

Why would you claim a Super Mod created this? You can't come here as a new member and make such claims sir, minus having FULL evidence, links, and proof of what you are claiming.

You def need to explain yourself sir...

psl-tren-hex-png.131597

Last edited:
If the lab that the report is supposed to be from makes a single, specific post stating it is altered or fake, it’s fake.

If a rep post the report he receives based on a go ahead by the sponsor, it’s on the sponsor, not the rep. Even if the sponsor has no culpability in the fraud, it’s still on them.

If a guy comes onto a forum talking shit, is a dick and seems to have an ulterior motive by some, points one and two don’t disappear.

its posted over on meso and says its from the lab,(POST #60) but u cant read it and i dont see this pickle fucker anywhere. i guess he could be under a diff. handle. who knows, june 2020 w/ 21 posts. this is bullshit!

IML Gear Cream!
I am able to view the report in post #60, should I attach it here? It's a PNG image.

psl tren hex.png

Last edited:
prove the Certs are fake or be banned for sponsor bashing ... I’m not gonna play games with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OK attached the report to my post above...can you view it @hfo3?

How do we know its fake? This shit is getting old. Is any tester out there trustworthy? I think I may be better off getting out of the game. I'm too old for this shit and god only knows what I have really been putting into my body.

Why would LAB4tox make this claim on a separate board?

Why would you claim a Super Mod created this? You can't come here as a new member and make such claims sir, minus having FULL evidence, links, and proof of what you are claiming.

You def need to explain yourself sir...

psl-tren-hex-png.131597
With all due respect read the opening post in his thread about their outstanding score. He doesn't mention anything about someone giving it to him and why wouldn't he check with the lab that did the testing. I don't think these are outrageous accusations or questions. If Lab4Tox says he is coming here to address this issue there must be an issue. Ok so lets give him the benefit of the doubt and let's say he didn't make this report why wouldn't his superiors or him ask the board members where ever he is to post it here or the board he is on? He has already said he will post proof that it was sent to him or his boss so let's see.

I see it and that’s what was posted . I don’t understand if they are saying that they did do a test and those are not the results or is the whole test made up .

Yes that's a very valid point but faking a report to discredit a popular sponsor or to make a shitty one look good either way it is pretty low.

I find hard to believe that you can believe this guy.
he just signed up and did nothing but throw shit on a brand.

not only because I am part of the PSL family, but come on, even if it were another brand, it is clear that he has signed up only for this.

it's not a casuality.
the way he did it is all programmed.
Is this your reply to make me look like the bad guy? I didn't post the report it was posted by the lab on another board. So lets say ok I just signed up for this to cause problems why haven't I made a post over at Thinksteroids or even the PSL board or on their FB group or on the video on youtube? I understand your anger towards me it goes under shoot the bearer of bad news

ill put it this way. if Vision says the tren hex is good, ill buy some right fuckin now. no questions asked. thats what i think about u and ur bullshit tests, pickelman!
So you are going to buy something because someone says it is what it is? Maybe you should go over all the forums here and start to buy from reps that say it is what it is. Lots of bullshit going on here now at asf. This is not my test but thanks for paying attention

Underdosed vials, undelivered packs even mislabeled can be excused but this calls for immediate action to be taken. Given their lead board rep and also Super Mod made this report he should be banned immediately. This gives ASF a black eye knowing a super mod forged this report. Let me guess the excuses we will get here
My boss gave it to me
It's a different lab4tox
Some member just sent it to me
Here is the link I also have confirmation from Lab4tox. They will be coming here to comment on this forged report

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/promotion-on-aas-analysis-in-lab4tox.134399177/page-3#post-2632258[/FONT]

It would be greatly appreciated if you would please pay attention to detail, I simply stated that these were given to me,and I was given the green light to post these nothing more nothing less.
In regards to the format of the file, I simply added a drop Shadow behind the image for promotional purposes to make the image stand out there is no harm done there ill or malicious intent a matter of fact there is carbon copies of a lot of photos that I have used doing the same thing for promotional purposes.

Simply manufacturing these allegations that I am solely responsible for manufacturing forged material in fact puts you in the position for slander and sponsor bashing because you do not have a shred of evidence that I tampered with anything other than the fact that I change the format of a file for posting purposes.
That is a perfectly normal thing to do.

Furthermore we have reached out to the company, we will provide invoices in regards to these tests.

in regards to failing to mention who gave me these tests that is because the company in which I represent provided me with these, therefore I do not need to mention any other party because these belong to the company that I'm representing. Therefore I can post them at will with no explanation needed.

It would be extremely foolish for any company to post forged documentations in regards to the numbers that were generated from a mass spec test, especially with the lab that is on another community that has a reputation for relentlessly questioning sponsors and their activities.

Please remain patient as we are awaiting all information from the testing facility, this could take anywhere 24-48hrs.

You were advised in the other thread that I will provide information when I receive it, I handed over all of this information to the proper parties.

So you are going to buy something because someone says it is what it is? Maybe you should go over all the forums here and start to buy from reps that say it is what it is. Lots of bullshit going on here now at asf. This is not my test but thanks for paying attention

Lots of bulkshit going on here now? And your basing that off the month or so you have been here? All of a sudden this new guys come out of the wood work and their first posts are always bashing a lab right off the rip! Find it pretty odd. Not to mention where’s your evidence of the documents being forged we are all waiting on you bro!
Show the evidence don’t just come here and cause drama.

ill put it this way. if Vision says the tren hex is good, ill buy some right fuckin now. no questions asked. thats what i think about u and ur bullshit tests, pickelman!
I'll take visions word 100x over some dbags who just popped in to make unreliable claims.

:pslfamily:

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Oh and I stand corrected he just joined the other day and made an attempt to welcome some new guys and post random stuff to get his post count up alittle bit before posting this.

If there is indeed an issue it should be dealt with objectively by the sponsor and with solid evidence to back up the claim. That's my 2 rusty pennies and I have no dog in this fight. Reps are only the front line people so we shouldn't be blaming them outright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back