• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bulky-Bulky time "Nandrolone Phenylpropionate" IT'S BACK!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It may be belated, yet the thread is updated, up-graded, for those that are in need to be chemically oversaturated..

It is here, it is time.. Oct 1st 2020.. LET'S GROW!

Your boys are BACK - INTERNAIONAL SHIPPING IS NOW OPEN!

X2cpqrz.gif

One of the most underrated esters
"Nandrolone Phenylpropionate"
(International & Local shipping)

Such a multi functional drug, use for bulking, cutting, maintaining or re-comp.
It's abilities are endless.

When seeking an alternative from harsh drugs like Trenbolone that can harden you up well, but you want to avoid flattening out,
yet still desiring that hard full look while staying lean, NPP may just be what you are looking for.

https://puritysourcelabs.ru/

100mg EOD is an ideal dose for just about any user with exceptional results!
veZlY8I.jpg

h7ZXlXA.jpg

NteP2mz.jpg

::For direct store access click HERE::

Shipping info can be found ::HERE::

Last edited:
One of the most underrated esters
"Nandolone Phenylpropionate"
(Local shipping)

Such a multi functional drug, use for bulking,cutting,maintaining or recomp.
It's abilities are endless.

When seeking an alternative from harsh drugs like Trenbolone that can harden you up well, but you want to avoid flattening out,
yet still desiring that hard full look while staying lean, NPP may just be what you are looking for.

100mg EOD is an ideal dose for just about any user with exceptional results!
veZlY8I.jpg

h7ZXlXA.jpg

NteP2mz.jpg

::For direct store access click HERE::
For your cart like this
Vision, I probably will holler at you soon about this actually. I will be needing to order some b4 long. I have some questions about changing from what I'm on to this.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Vision, I probably will holler at you soon about this actually. I will be needing to order some b4 long. I have some questions about changing from what I'm on to this.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to ask, I'll get back to you on my next earliest convenience, you have my word!

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to ask, I'll get back to you on my next earliest convenience, you have my word!
I know you will brother! Thanks!!!

Good looking product...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I have a bitter/sweet relationship with NPP, she is a jealous bitch, she gets me in the “hardbody”zone but she don’t like me gettin around on her so she causes me libido issues.

Its still one of my go to stacks.. was my 3rd cycle and I loved it since. nandrolone is truly remarkable stuff
Loved npp.

Hope to do another run with it soon

Loved npp.

Hope to do another run with it soon

I ran it at 900+ a few summers ago, was amazing. I won't suggest doing that but I had it so I gave it a go, its a completely different drug at high doses

I ran it at 900+ a few summers ago, was amazing. I won't suggest doing that but I had it so I gave it a go, its a completely different drug at high doses
Havent ran it that high, how high was you running your test when you done that?

Havent ran it that high, how high was you running your test when you done that?

test was about 1k.. again, not necessary. I'll dona dozer stack like this now and than, or a high dose Bold blast just for shock and a switch of things.. I'm becoming more and more on the side of moderate T with equal mastE doses. maybe 200/200, of 400/400, and let the orals be the workhorses..

Many athletes will use low doses of Nandrolone Phenylpropionate for the recovery and joint relief benefits alone.
For the athlete or bodybuilder doses can vary greatly. 200mg per week is commonly seen for therapeutic relief.
cycle doses will range from 200-800mg a week. Usually for 12weeks.
https://puritysourcelabs.ru

NPP is One of my all time favorite compounds.
Unlike tren , You can do cardio until your heart is content and not worry about the dreaded breathing problems you get with tren, and no Trensomnia or heartburn ... Your muscles stay and look full all day long. I do sweat a lot while on npp. So be warned.
Excellent stack - test / npp/ mast.
Npp is very versatile. NPP is Great for Recomp or adding lean mass without holding much water/bloat.
In my opinion one of the most underutilized and under appreciated compounds out there​

This stack will not disappoint whatsoever, ran it twice and each time I was more impressed!

It appears to be a good fit for what I am trying to accomplish. As soon as I get my baseline established from recently starting TRT, my goal is to put on lean mass while dropping a few BF%’s. I’m working towards getting back under 10%, and am currently around 15-16%. I also need it to be something I can get out of my system fairly quickly for whenever the Doc wants to do bloodwork to check levels. This looks like it would be ideal.

It appears to be a good fit for what I am trying to accomplish. As soon as I get my baseline established from recently starting TRT, my goal is to put on lean mass while dropping a few BF%’s. I’m working towards getting back under 10%, and am currently around 15-16%. I also need it to be something I can get out of my system fairly quickly for whenever the Doc wants to do bloodwork to check levels. This looks like it would be ideal.

that's kind of sort of pretty much almost a mirror image of my situation. my goal is to put on as much lean mass as possible. I dropped my blood work tomorrow, come Monday it's a whole new chapter...

I know it will be a challenge trying to shed BF while still packing on some muscle, but it’s not impossible. I am researching some different theories and ideas regarding the best gear to cycle AND the best diet(s) to help achieve those results and would welcome any thoughts or knowledge you can share. Maybe we can both get our desired outcomes and benefit from things the other has “tried.”

I know it will be a challenge trying to shed BF while still packing on some muscle, but it’s not impossible. I am researching some different theories and ideas regarding the best gear to cycle AND the best diet(s) to help achieve those results and would welcome any thoughts or knowledge you can share. Maybe we can both get our desired outcomes and benefit from things the other has “tried.”

I most definitely will try to help you out the best that I can, shot me a PM, we can talk more about your Target and goal and go from there... 👍👍

Many athletes will use low doses of Nandrolone Phenylpropionate for the recovery and joint relief benefits alone.
For the athlete or bodybuilder doses can vary greatly. 200mg per week is commonly seen for therapeutic relief.
cycle doses will range from 200-800mg a week. Usually for 12weeks.
https://puritysourcelabs.ru

NPP is One of my all time favorite compounds.
Unlike tren , You can do cardio until your heart is content and not worry about the dreaded breathing problems you get with tren, and no Trensomnia or heartburn ... Your muscles stay and look full all day long. I do sweat a lot while on npp. So be warned.
Excellent stack - test / npp/ mast.
Npp is very versatile. NPP is Great for Recomp or adding lean mass without holding much water/bloat.
In my opinion one of the most underutilized and under appreciated compounds out there​

Thinking of making this my second run. Currently only taking Test C 250 biweekly and seeing great results. Figured that wouldn’t be a bad thing to get my feet wet with.

What would a regimen look like on this stack?
My thoughts were:
Test cyp at the same dose I have now
NPP at 100mg EOD
MAST 100 EOD

Does that sound like a fair run for 12 weeks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking of making this my second run. Currently only taking Test C 250 biweekly and seeing great results. Figured that wouldn’t be a bad thing to get my feet wet with.

What would a regimen look like on this stack?
My thoughts were:
Test cyp at the same dose I have now
NPP at 100mg EOD
MAST 100 EOD

Does that sound like a fair run for 12 weeks?

that's actually a pretty decent run with short esters.. your compounds are not overly aggressive, it's pretty modest.. definitely let us know how you make out, I'm quite confident you're going to have great success.. that's a nice little combination you have going on there.. much similar to something I'll be doing..

AT https://puritysourcelabs.ru/ you have another LOCAL choice to consider for your NPP

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial - PIVOTAL

604b01c9b6d0d64beb634edb8f87c9df.jpg

Supplier: Pivotal Labs

Chesh Dragmical Name:Nandrolone PhenylPropionate

Presentation:10ml vial, 100 mg/ml

Active Life:5 days

Drug Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

Average Dose:100-400mg/EOD

Back