• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Source for pharma HGH?

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Local only please

I haven't run pharma hgh in a few years. What have you been using lately...genos, saizen, ..?

Thanks.

It is hard work but, like everyone else, look through sponsors. Appreciate your time, you
may learn something new.

Max

You could always try running MK677. Its very popular with bros these days, and almost as good as GH.

Hey man, I have used Pharm grade hgh before and I will tell you there is no need for it, if you go with IronLions Orange or even their Grey tops are a tiny bit superior.

It's the only brand I have my clients use. I'm sure there are other good brands here too.

Pharma grade Growth Hormone at US-DomesticSupply

Check out www.us-domesticsupply.ws
We have Genotropin, Saizen and Norditropin in stock

Local only please

I haven't run pharma hgh in a few years. What have you been using lately...genos, saizen, ..?

Thanks.

banner-with-button-468х90.gif

Hey man, I have used Pharm grade hgh before and I will tell you there is no need for it, if you go with IronLions Orange or even their Grey tops are a tiny bit superior.

It's the only brand I have my clients use. I'm sure there are other good brands here too.

Where can I get those .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where can I get those .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IronLion is a sponsor here, so please check their subforum

I have no affiliation with them, just a ton of clients who have used them for many years and with much success.

Back