• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

School work

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just an FYI guys...* I'm here today, I will just be a bit quite until later on the forum..* I have to help my son with his school work online.. shouldn't take all day lol.. just a few hrs out of my daily Monday routine..

Time to be a school teacher SMH

Just an FYI guys...* I'm here today, I will just be a bit quite until later on the forum..* I have to help my son with his school work online.. shouldn't take all day lol.. just a few hrs out of my daily Monday routine..

Time to be a school teacher SMH

Get it done bro!!

Nice Vision! Prioritization

Max

well so

1 = 1
41 – 40 = 61 – 60
16 + 25 – 40 = 36 + 25 – 60
4² + 5² – 2 * 4 * 5 = 6² + 5² – 2 * 6 * 5
(4 – 5)² = (6 – 5)²
4 – 5 = 6 – 5
4 = 6
2 = 3
1 + 1 = 3

...right!?

well so

1 = 1
41 – 40 = 61 – 60
16 + 25 – 40 = 36 + 25 – 60
4² + 5² – 2 * 4 * 5 = 6² + 5² – 2 * 6 * 5
(4 – 5)² = (6 – 5)²
4 – 5 = 6 – 5
4 = 6
2 = 3
1 + 1 = 3

...right!?

this means that when you add tren to the equation, then you can have more :D

​Lol you about to feel real dumb brotha. Homework ain't what it used to be.

^ This. They fucked up math and made it 10x as hard.

Kid: "That's not how the teacher showed us to do it"
Me: "Ok, show me."
Kid: Explains in great detail, shows me the book, their way takes hieroglyphs and 10 minutes to solve for 12+10=22
Me: "That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen."

When he gets to Algebra, Geometry and Physics it might get a little harder to "help".....lol
I get lost when they start adding in letters with numbers. You should see the news report we had to write, they made him do interviews over the phone (family/friends) and than he had to write it like it was a news paper article.
I'ma bad teacher to him, I'm taking to many snack break of course he's down with it. lol

IML Gear Cream!
^ This. They fucked up math and made it 10x as hard.

Kid: "That's not how the teacher showed us to do it"
Me: "Ok, show me."
Kid: Explains in great detail, shows me the book, their way takes hieroglyphs and 10 minutes to solve for 12+10=22
Me: "That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen."
That's basically been me since my oldest son started.. hes going to 5th grade this year.. each year I have to pull the whole. "Well yeah you can do 15 mins of shit.. or... you can just do this and you will get the same answer" his teachers hate me.. lol most of them I went to school with (small town) and I always enjoy making them feel stupid when they get on their high horse of how education is now or days..
Math is math.. Idgaf if how you go about it.. lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I had to help my 13 year old nephew with his pre-algebra online tests..has been ages since I cracked open a 7th grade textbook...

He got an 87 on the 2 part test...yay!

Over the years I've helped both my brothers and my nieces with their homework. Crazy eh?

Last edited:
Back