• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New sup I tried

Oldred91

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Picked this up last Thursday, seen it at a store I was in and thought I'd give it a try.
I've been pretty pleased by it so far.
Going to use it daily thru this work week to see if its helpful.
But I used it thru this weekend bc I was super busy doing family stuff and fiancee's bday and all on very little sleep and this stuff was a life safer for me, so I have high expectations for this week!

I'd recommend anyone to give it a try. For daily use, crunch time for work or family and I believe even as a part of you're pre workout.

Any questions feel free to ask, like I said I've only used it for a few days now but I'll answer anything i can.

a44e3406921a24cd5b416ddc1db89b56.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Picked this up last Thursday, seen it at a store I was in and thought I'd give it a try.
I've been pretty pleased by it so far.
Going to use it daily thru this work week to see if its helpful.
But I used it thru this weekend bc I was super busy doing family stuff and fiancee's bday and all on very little sleep and this stuff was a life safer for me, so I have high expectations for this week!

I'd recommend anyone to give it a try. For daily use, crunch time for work or family and I believe even as a part of you're pre workout.

Any questions feel free to ask, like I said I've only used it for a few days now but I'll answer anything i can.

a44e3406921a24cd5b416ddc1db89b56.jpg

Let me know. Their pwos are insane!

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Excellent ingredient profile (starting to dabble in these Nootropics) thx for sharing...

Attachments

• grind.JPG
    grind.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 73
Interesting.

Im a huge nootropic fan myself. I have tried a similar formula and that looks solid.

My PWO from my company (I shut it down now) was the first one with Noopept in it years back but the FDA gave me such grief about ingredients I shut it down eventually.

Interesting.

Im a huge nootropic fan myself. I have tried a similar formula and that looks solid.

My PWO from my company (I shut it down now) was the first one with Noopept in it years back but the FDA gave me such grief about ingredients I shut it down eventually.
Your always leading the way bro!! I wish it was still out I'd be stocking up !!
I got this basically bc of the noopept in it. And wanting to try it bc I havent gotten to try noopept at all yet. So far it has been a great experience. I probly paid more than I should bc of the store (its known for overpricing) but I will be sourcing online hopefully for lesser price!

Let me know. Their pwos are insane!

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
I can go ahead and tell you bro, it's worth having on hard days! And I will jump the gun and say perhaps perfectly fine for daily.. maybe not at the 4 cap daily but 2/3 I've been playing around with dosage, it says on there 2,4 but also something about even using up to 6 in 24hr period.. I havent worked up to the 6 yet bc havent had the need too. At 4 caps I took at about noon (fasted) and was good to go till like 230am that night and I had about 2 good meals In that time frame and it didnt kill me out.

Okay fellas, I'm finally off from work and winding down for bed.
I'll get back in the morning when I get up and report how the day went while using the supp.

Reason I'm waiting is I want to see how my sleep is after using it and if I notice any changes or anything.

Till then.. have a great night bros!

IML Gear Cream!
Alright folks, little late to this.
Soooooooo, sleep was actually not effected.
Now I would say it could be chalked up to the fact I was just completely worn out from work yesterday.. but the truth is it was pretty laid back compared to most days.. with that said I'll start.
I woke up yesterday done my usual routine, I took my first 2 caps ~12:30pm , affects gradually climbed around 1:30/45pm by the time I got to work (2.50pm) I felt great, positive outlook for the day, I felt more focused on what I needed to be doing at the time I needed to as opposed to my normal scattered mind trying to do everything at once. Sometime around 5.45pm maybe even closer to 6pm I decided I would take 3 more to just see if I got a better more profound kick or if there was some type of ceiling effect with these. In that case there was definitely not one, I was revamped and changed up! Probably would of done fine just adding 2 but I really liked how I felt. I was even more focused but not glittering or fluttered feeling. I had a great clarity after those 3 caps and it lasted the rest of my shit (11pm) and carried over. I was able to come home and accomplish things that otherwise I would just look at and put off.. so after doing a few things. I got cleaned up, laid down and hopped on asf to scan around and then read a bit in a book I have. Something i want to note is. I never read once and get something. Usually I have to reread something to keep it in my head, but I was reading and it really seemed to sink in the 1st time which I loved! I finnally decided to go to sleep about 1am -ish and had no issue doing so.. it was as if i could turn the switch of being wide open to relaxed and ready for sleep!

So far I'm just like this product more and more.
Still early to say it will be a daily supp for me bc time will tell obviously.. but I will keep this updated if any negative effects happen!

Back