• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sust or eth

mixedup

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all I'll be starting a cycle soon and was wondering if I should use Sust or Eth I'll be pinning mwf so thought it might be nice to take advantage of the shorter esthers

Like above. Answer is E.

It's not needed but just for fun try pinning your test e 3 times a week. Sounds easy but more trouble than you think. More pinning equals more scar tissue also when you get old like me. You stick the needle in and you will feel it crunching through the muscle.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’m with Sam on more info on your background would be nice, but my very first cycle 30+ years ago was sustanon and I LOVE it, I personally don’t think it truly matters which you run, I get that TestE would be the more stable with only one “long” ester but you’ll be fine with sustanon pinning that frequently I myself pin every other day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello all I'm a vet actually over 20 years experience. The reason I am pinning is because that's the simplest way for my doses 1ml of test along with .5 of deca each shot. Thanks for the replys. Basically what I'm getting is the short Esther's would not have any advantage?

Hello all I'm a vet actually over 20 years experience. The reason I am pinning is because that's the simplest way for my doses 1ml of test along with .5 of deca each shot. Thanks for the replys. Basically what I'm getting is the short Esther's would not have any advantage?
I was thinking you were one of the 20yo coming sorry about that.

The sort ester in the sus just spikes you a little faster is all. Personally sustanon is one of my favorites you just have to work a little harder to keep your levels up.

Also some more background I am now over 45 I have been on trt for awhile which is why no pct was listed I've tried almost all compounds I can think of including home brewing 4ad )1t and fina when those compounds were easy to get. Alot of my career with juice was performance based. My workouts are based on getting my wind back push ups pull ups burpees etc. But for this cycle I'm doing an ol fashion bulk any other questions please ask

Also some more background I am now over 45 I have been on trt for awhile which is why no pct was listed I've tried almost all compounds I can think of including home brewing 4ad )1t and fina when those compounds were easy to get. Alot of my career with juice was performance based. My workouts are based on getting my wind back push ups pull ups burpees etc. But for this cycle I'm doing an ol fashion bulk any other questions please ask
In that case sust all day. Its my go to on cycle. I like the "boost" from the prop/PP. I pin eod regardless of what im using

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

dont test sust got test propinate in that shit? the half life only 48 hour if you pin ya self 2-3 day a week bloods be unstable

dont test sust got test propinate in that shit? the half life only 48 hour if you pin ya self 2-3 day a week bloods be unstable
Your longer and medium estrs keep you pretty stable.. imo eod is great for sust but theres alot who do it 2x a week.. you might spike and drop a little bit but nothing that should be extreme I wouldn't think..
I switched from cyp to sust and I love it..
I liked cyp but sust has really helped with sides for me personally.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Here's the breakdown of typical sustain 250:

30 mg testosterone propionate (short)
60 mg testosterone phenylpropionate (medium)
60 mg testosterone isocaproate (medium long)
100 mg testosterone decanoate (looong)

As you can see, test prop makes up a small percentage of the makeup of sustanon, so you shouldn't feel any crash from it wearing off after a couple days. The TPP shouldn't drop off completely after only 3 days and the Isocaproate will be holding steady while the Deca is just starting to gather steam by your next pin.

If anything, sustanon is superior for infrequent pinning due to the variety of esters including low very slow releasing Deca ester which people forget is one step below test undecanoate which is the longest ester available.

Last edited:
People act like sustanon is nothing but short esters. I could understand if it was literally just test base, test ace and test prop, but it's not - it's mostly longer esters. It's like bro bro, do you not see that more than half of it is long ester test? How are you gonna crash after 3 days when most of it is test Iso and test decanoate? Are you saying that they simply don't exist or that they dissapear by your next pin? Lol, hell no obviously those longer esters are there for a reason and which is why in the UK they prescribe sustanon for TRT.

If I was pinning EOD (which I am) and could tolerate the Tp/Tpp (which I can’t) I would use Sustanon. Aside from the pip experienced by some folks, it’s a great test.

Gear church was working on sust 300 with a dose of ace added.

Sust was designed to provide a steady release. You can honestly get away with once a week. In 1 day the prop is peaking. In 2-3 days the PP is peaking, in 4-5 days the iso is peaking, and by that point the deca has been cleaved and is reaching the height of its gradual climb.

The whole EOD trend to "take advantage of the short esters" makes no logical sense to me.

That being said Im currently pinning it every day because im already pinning winstrol daily so it's just more convenient and harder to forget and miss a pin.

Get Shredded!
Sust/Omna’s were and are always my choice for blasts. Cyp was my TRT, then E, now just started test U: Aveed, not enough time to comment on it yet. Plus, I haven’t blasted in the longest time in my life.

Max

Sust was designed to provide a steady release. You can honestly get away with once a week. In 1 day the prop is peaking. In 2-3 days the PP is peaking, in 4-5 days the iso is peaking, and by that point the deca has been cleaved and is reaching the height of its gradual climb.

The whole EOD trend to "take advantage of the short esters" makes no logical sense to me.

That being said Im currently pinning it every day because im already pinning winstrol daily so it's just more convenient and harder to forget and miss a pin.
Lols pinning once a week of a steriod with a ester that has a 48 hour and 72 hour half life to take advantage of that doesnt make sense to you yet injecting winny makes sense to you. even though you can take winny orally. Your test levels will be lower towards the end of the week because the test prop and test phenyl begin to get leave your system due to the half life. i want stable levels so i dont get no mood swings or acne . you wont crash because of the long esters but the levels would be lower then bounce back up from the test prop and tpp if you do once a week. this can create acne and mood swings with some people. and i am ocd i want my levels to be stable.

Last edited:
Lols pinning once a week of a steriod with a ester that has a 48 hour and 72 hour half life to take advantage of that doesnt make sense to you yet injecting winny makes sense to you. even though you can take winny orally. Your test levels will be lower towards the end of the week because the test prop and test phenyl begin to get leave your system due to the half life. i want stable levels so i dont get no mood swings or acne . you wont crash because of the long esters but the levels would be lower then bounce back up from the test prop and tpp if you do once a week. this can create acne and mood swings with some people. and i am ocd i want my levels to be stable.

The short esters in sust weren't meant to be "taken advantage of" as far as keeping those specific esters stable. The Iso and Deca ester are very long lasting and they make up more than half of the testosterone in a shot of sust. The reason for the short esters is the give the patient a immediate relief from low-T (a boost) then the longer esters can take over and keep your levels at a good level.

Using sust for the short esters is nearly pointless as they make up less than half of the total testosterone. You're better off using test prop if you want to experience the "bang" of a short ester cycle. If I were to pin sust more frequently, like 3x a week or EOD I would add in 50mg of test prop to make the frequent pinning more "worth it", if you will, because that tiny amount of short ester in sust ain't really gonna do much unless you're pinning 2cc EOD...

Hello all I'll be starting a cycle soon and was wondering if I should use Sust or Eth I'll be pinning mwf so thought it might be nice to take advantage of the shorter esthers
Personal preference.. I dont think there is any real actual proof that will discredit one of the options over the other. it depends on how you respond what what you personally like

Personal preference.. I dont think there is any real actual proof that will discredit one of the options over the other. it depends on how you respond what what you personally like
Truth, it's all individual.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

exactly what Vision said. personally i dont like sust. it just doesnt agree w/ me for whatever reason. everyone is diff. i just stick w/ what works FOR ME. and that's "E" every 3rd day. just me!

Back