• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dragonball z fighter thread!!

He had to use instant transmission ONCE amd hated it. He kill himself before using an attack of gokus

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
I feel like such a let down.. I havent watched enough in the last long long years.
Buuuut I'm jumping down on tonight after work

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Bro.. I dont even have the balls to tell you.. lol

Youd banish me from this thread. Lol

Double shame!! Sounds like a weekend binge to me. I could type all day but lucky for all us I gotta get ready for work lol. Id start either in the buu saga or battle of the gods movie/ARC and just catch up later. Here I'll post the movie/arc. It was a movie but also the beginning of the arc(they're arcs now not saga fyi)

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Double shame!! Sounds like a weekend binge to me. I could type all day but lucky for all us I gotta get ready for work lol. Id start either in the buu saga or battle of the gods movie/ARC and just catch up later. Here I'll post the movie/arc. It was a movie but also the beginning of the arc(they're arcs now not saga fyi)

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
Thank you!!! I will start tonight! Need a good binge for after work!

Get Shredded!
Thank you!!! I will start tonight! Need a good binge for after work!

Can’t go wrong with the Cell series either. I think it would be hard to start with super then try to go back in time. Honestly if it was me I’d start with Frieza and move forward. It’s a great saga and graphics and story line only gets better. That’s my two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can’t go wrong with the Cell series either. I think it would be hard to start with super then try to go back in time. Honestly if it was me I’d start with Frieza and move forward. It’s a great saga and graphics and story line only gets better. That’s my two cents.

I agree. I hope hes not that far behind

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I agree. I hope hes not that far behind

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Lol, the bad part is I wish I was that far behind. I would love to binge watch it fresh, it’s been too long since the broly movie. They need to come out with the next season of super, I hate these long breaks in between.

Lol, the bad part is I wish I was that far behind. I would love to binge watch it fresh, it’s been too long since the broly movie. They need to come out with the next season of super, I hate these long breaks in between.

Yea even the manga episodes are a month apart

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

https://youtu.be/mhOJw-PVb54

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

5a266c4528a7161315df2fbada880366.jpg

Love all these guys different perspectives. It is like sports or models. We all have our POV’s!!
#dbzrula

That would be sweet

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Especially with the long lasting color they have and tattoo sun protection. What would be really Rad would be, getting it with the metallic chrome multiple outlines ! Like when powering up⚡⚡

Max

Especially with the long lasting color they have and tattoo sun protection. What would be really Rad would be, getting it with the metallic chrome multiple outlines ! Like when powering up

Max
Imma go broke messing with you. Not sure we can be friends no more LOL

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Back