• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Primo Tabs

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m highly interested in using primo tabs. How would it compare to actual primo? Has anyone used any of the brands that are floating around as of now? I need something to harden up that isn’t to harsh.

They are pricey but I see what your saying. Get about 300-400 primo depot and add in 50-75mg tabs each day. I don’t like pinning all that oil anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are pricey but I see what your saying. Get about 300-400 primo depot and add in 50-75mg tabs each day. I don’t like pinning all that oil anyway.

Hey !
I think about made 200mg / ml... But some user say it's painfull :-( some UG made 200mg/ ml but it's not easy to trust UG for primo.

I’m highly interested in using primo tabs. How would it compare to actual primo? Has anyone used any of the brands that are floating around as of now? I need something to harden up that isn’t to harsh.
Im remember in the past in USA a supplement brand made Primo oral 100mg / tabs

Hey !
I think about made 200mg / ml... But some user say it's painfull :-( some UG made 200mg/ ml but it's not easy to trust UG for primo.

Very painful I hear. I would rather 100mg then pip.

Yes but the Pharma grade 100mg amp are not really smooth, particularly when I used 2 amps in one injection.

Yes but the Pharma grade 100mg amp are not really smooth, particularly when I used 2 amps in one injection.

I’ve had some ugl primo that hurt like a bitch. Fortunately the EP brand is pretty smooth but primo has bite for sure.

The PIP is dependent on the Chef. My primo e 200 is painless. 3 cc of primo e 200 into my delt is painless. 3 cc into the quad or Ventrogluteal will give me a little pip for 2-3 days. While 2 cc into the quad or Ventrogluteal is painless. For me at least - A few users reported to me the primo e 200 had a little bite but majority would agree the primo e 200 is very smooth. As for primo tablets, i agree with Montego. They are a great addition to a primo base. The orals have less bio-availability than the injectable form of primo e. So consume a low dosage of the primo tablets spread out across your day for best absorption. I would go for 10 mg primo tablet taken every 2-3 hours to get the best absorption. If you take a 50 mg tablet in one sitting you are not going to absorb most of it.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I’m interested in the oral acetate version as well X, I’ve been looking for some sponsors that carry a decent priced 50mg oral, there’s a few. I’d definitely be interested in supplementing a run with a primo oral. The injectable version always made me very vascular, just had to pin several amps per week.

The PIP is dependent on the Chef. My primo e 200 is painless. 3 cc of primo e 200 into my delt is painless. 3 cc into the quad or Ventrogluteal will give me a little pip for 2-3 days. While 2 cc into the quad or Ventrogluteal is painless. For me at least - A few users reported to me the primo e 200 had a little bite but majority would agree the primo e 200 is very smooth. As for primo tablets, i agree with Montego. They are a great addition to a primo base. The orals have less bio-availability than the injectable form of primo e. So consume a low dosage of the primo tablets spread out across your day for best absorption. I would go for 10 mg primo tablet taken every 2-3 hours to get the best absorption. If you take a 50 mg tablet in one sitting you are not going to absorb most of it.

Thanks J pal. I’m not familiar with your products and my source who I represent is affected by the virus/ shipping bs. Can you pm your price for this 200mg /primo

Can someone pls pm who sells Primo tabs pls?

Lol extremely! They all are. Once I saw that I was like, well at the mg that’s prob necessary I’ll need at least a few bags

Better off just getting oils!!!

I know its way more expensive for dosages

Get Shredded!
Fucked up part is it’s probably just provirion with a primo label lol. I hear the tabs are rare.

Lol your probably right! Rare enough to make one think they are not real primo tabs.
There’s definitely some out there but you’d need to do some major digging and be willing to drop some cash.

Fucked up part is it’s probably just provirion with a primo label lol. I hear the tabs are rare.

Prob like mast tabs

Unless from bayer or someone but could be faked ?

I think every Pharma product on the market has fakes. Some fakes are just ugl shit in a fancy pharma pack and some are just bunk. Always a dice roll.

I used these in the past. Axio brand and they were awesome. Also perfect for female competitors imo.

Def pricy and I think you are better off with the INJ if you can source it legit.

primoplex-25-3241.jpg

Too bad you can’t just buy legit primo , parabolan etc still . They’re more worried about selling oxys and anti depressants

Back