• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Arnold Statue Defaced

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thoughts??
103830155_251345539473057_5009443473879006450_n.jpg

Wtf did Arnold do?? Lol

These hate groups are getting out of control

My thoughts...this will end up creating jobs for the lower class and minorities, because they will be the ones paid to clean up and rebuild. I would say it's ironic, but that's not the right word.

See ahat they did to the Lincoln memorial...so this doesn't suprise me either

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

This just shows the world what I learned during my time living and "working" (if you consider gang banging work) among them. That is the black community is lost. They refuse to admit it and it is costing them. The thing is I feel for the Black population that wants none of this garbage. There are enough good black people that work hard, believe in american values and the american dream but unfortunately there are enough that refuse to look in the mirror and admit their lives are their faults. They use phrases like "the man" to obfuscate at times but make no mistake it is all hatred for whitey.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
See ahat they did to the Lincoln memorial...so this doesn't suprise me either

Apparently they missed US history class when we learned Abe Lincoln is the POTUS that ended slavery. lol #MORONS

Arnold has supported BLM and has called for the end of racism. The point is it doesn't matter how much you virtue signal, kneel before them, they will still attack you because this has nothing to do with racism ans everything to do with power and control.

Even though his name stands for "Black" "Negger"??

Defend yourself and your neighbors. Trust me, there’s zero guilt involved.

Question if someone's half black half white can they use the N word?

Depends on what you look like. Guys like lil pump, 69 and fat joe get away with it. Just another reason for them to hate.

Abraham Lincoln sign the bill to abolish slavery Who was a republican. And the Democrats voted against it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuckin rediculous imho. All this destruction & i bet not 1 of the vandals have ever been to a city council meeting or anything to express their opinions or beliefs for change

Just destroy shit in mobs when the media or social media tells them to.

Ya cant do or say anything anymore without people gettin butthurt.

World has lost it mind.

Just wait until they try to rig the election for Biden. Streets will be full of Trump supported strapped to the gills . Lmfao

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Back