• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New cycle

sethfig1324

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was seeing if anyone could help me out with a cycle. I want to do Test cyp with deca. I weigh 170# have about 13% body fat. I’m 5’7”. Dosages weekly and what day as well as PCT would be helpful. Thank you in advance! I do strength and conditioning workouts 5-6 days per week. Gotta get my diet in check though.

Is this your first cycle? Then test only at 500mg for 12 weeks is all you need, (250mg on Monday evening and Friday morning) along with some aromasin for estrogen management. I would train heavy and drop the conditioning workouts during the mass phase and eat like a 600lb person.

Last edited:
I was seeing if anyone could help me out with a cycle. I want to do Test cyp with deca. I weigh 170# have about 13% body fat. I’m 5’7”. Dosages weekly and what day as well as PCT would be helpful. Thank you in advance! I do strength and conditioning workouts 5-6 days per week. Gotta get my diet in check though.

Yea we need to know is this your 1st cycle bro? Lift heavy and eat a lot!! If it’s not your first toss some dbol/tbol in there to get things going in the early phase.

Yea we need to know is this your 1st cycle bro? Lift heavy and eat a lot!! If it’s not your first toss some dbol/tbol in there to get things going in the early phase.

No not my first cycle but I don’t think I was guided too well on my first cycle so just been doing TRT now

I’ll start with this. Not my first cycle, but as I told the guy below I don’t think I was guided well on my first cycle. Been just doing TRT right now.

No not my first cycle but I don’t think I was guided too well on my first cycle so just been doing TRT now

Then I would just start from the beginning bro and run test at 500mg for 10-12 weeks that’s ai on hand and pct

Then I would just start from the beginning bro and run test at 500mg for 10-12 weeks that’s ai on hand and pct

That! I agree w A.font

Max

I'll throw my 2 cents in....twice the Test C as Deca. I would use an AI & Caber during (depending on bloods and estrogen levels is how much). Then Nova, Clomid, HCG w/ AI after as well...assuming it's a longer cycle.

IML Gear Cream!
All responses are pointless until you address the last sentence of your OP. Get your diet in check, establish a routine of eating well and the proper amounts over WEEKS then and only then, add the steroids.

If I had a client eating properly and showing up at the gym on a consistent basis, I’d have no trouble with a first cycle of test/Deca. None whatsoever. But the reality is that most people don’t or won’t ever eat properly on their own, abstain from drinking or partying or give up anything detrimental for even a dozen weeks to do a cycle.
Wrap your head around this.

1st cycle should be

1000mgs Sust pw
1000mgs Deca pw
100mgs Anavar pd
50mgs Provi pd
50 mcg T3 pd
3ius HGH pd
20 units slin 1 hr. pwo

Questions?

My point here is...
You want to ask someone else what to put IN YOUR BODY?
I would come up with an educated answer, then ask vets if the answer you came up with is correct or what they'd change.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Okay thanks. I’ll do that. I really appreciate it! Def a rookie with this. So my bad with any rookie messages on here.

We Were, or Are- all rookies! . No dumb questions and a lot of dumb questions. You see what I mean? Lol. Training hard to your fullest potential possible for at least 2-3 years without any month or more breaks is how I gauge someones success. Eating and sitting down(whether online or in person) for a compete consultation with a trainer/bodybuilder/coach is worth more than most understand. We recently had a member who had never competed sweep the competition...he hired a coach and put in years of lifting and now he is a champ. I myself hire someone once per year to learn their style/POV on training and dieting techniques. It constantly changes with age also. What works for a 42 year old may not work for a 35 year old; it is so variable. I wish you well sir

Max

400mg-500mg test cyp is all you need as others have said. My first cycle was 400mg and i saw great gains

Back