• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Labs

johndoe07

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys , haven’t been on the forum for a year or so but looks like I’m gonna be for a while :)
A little background . 36 / 230 lbs , probably 30% bf due to not being at the gym or dieting the way I should because of family circumstances .
Generally I’m about 180-185 , 12-15% bf , ran 3 cycles in the past , the first being test only , then test and tren and then test only again , all about a year in between .
Im ready to bet back on the grind and did labs before to have a baseline , even though I’m not planning on cycling for a little while or at least until I’m back to being healthy .
The labs look like bad news to me and I’m waiting on my doctor appt to decide on trt dosage ( first time ) , but until then , I’d like to know if you guy think this is extremely bad or just bad .

Total test 155
Free Testosterone 40
Free Testosterone (%) 2.71
Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin (SHBG) 14.5
Albumin 4.9
Luteinizing Hormone (LH) 3.73
Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT) 15
Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST) 27
Estradiol 39.3

Definitely pretty low as you already know. I would tell you to make sure you have a good TRT doctor. The one I started with had no idea what he was doing and I wasted 6 months paying them a fortune to keep feeling like crap.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Total test 155
Free Testosterone 40
Free Testosterone (%) 2.71
Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin (SHBG) 14.5
Albumin 4.9
Luteinizing Hormone (LH) 3.73
Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT) 15
Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST) 27
Estradiol 39.3

TRT qualifier!

Max

I think I’ll use him a couple of months until next labs to see where I stand to either keep him or self medicate and do labs myself . I just couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw that number :(

hey guys , finally went to my appointment today . bottom line , doctor said he ll put me on 50mg clomid eod . i feel he mostly based that decision on fertility concerns and desire to have children eventually .
what do you guys make of that ? go with what he said for 3 months , see where im at and hope he introduces trt ?

hey guys , finally went to my appointment today . bottom line , doctor said he ll put me on 50mg clomid eod . i feel he mostly based that decision on fertility concerns and desire to have children eventually .
what do you guys make of that ? go with what he said for 3 months , see where im at and hope he introduces trt ?

Had all my kids on doc prescribed Trt.

i asked but he said to start on clomid and it should bring my numbers up . i have so much test on hand too lol

Back