• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What is you go-to testosterone ester?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What Testosterone ester do you look up to most for getting you to your goal in mind?
There's many different types of testosterone esters, however these are the 4 most commonly used esters that are found in the majority of TRT or a cycle/blast. We can save the other esters Isocaproate, Undecanate, PhenylPropionate and Suspension/Base for an other day!

hVOWIyq.png

iA8sub4.png

As we all know each ester can effect users differently, this is why most of us have a specific ester we favor most, whether we change esters depending on the goal, or strictly use one ester only as TRT or as a base in a cycle/blast.

I love my Test Cyp, hands down best loner term option..

Cyp works for me as get less bloat than enanth.

i like "E" overall the best. prop too short,cyp too long. sust just doesnt agree w/ me for some reason,so i just stick w/ the middleman.but to be honest,i think test is test. just me

What Testosterone ester do you look up to most for getting you to your goal in mind?
There's many different types of testosterone esters, however these are the 4 most commonly used esters that are found in the majority of TRT or a cycle/blast. We can save the other esters Isocaproate, Undecanate, PhenylPropionate and Suspension/Base for an other day!

hVOWIyq.png

iA8sub4.png

As we all know each ester can effect users differently, this is why most of us have a specific ester we favor most, whether we change esters depending on the goal, or strictly use one ester only as TRT or as a base in a cycle/blast.

I love my Test Cyp, hands down best loner term option..

Sustanon with a fortification of Test Iso.

Max

Test E is my go to. But I’m a also a fan of Sust.Of course I have used undecanoate as well. I guess I like them all, they all have their place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I end up doing them all every other day or every day anyways so it seems to work about the same it needs to be a higher test dosage for me these days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Donated blood or platelets lately?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

It's very interesting to hear people's thoughts. I've been around this stuff for decades...to bad there isn't many trials on the esters and what they do....

It's very interesting to hear people's thoughts. I've been around this stuff for decades...to bad there isn't many trials on the esters and what they do....

Just some info on testosterone Isocaproate:

Testosterone Isocaproate yields approximately 72 mg of actual testosterone per 100mg shot. Testosterone Isocaproate will help in increasing the body weight and will also help in gaining the strength. It also helps in losing fat in the body and gives an increase in libido, red blood cells, stamina and quick recovery after heavy training. It is also very efficient in both cutting and the bulking cycles. THE ISOCAPROATE IS NOT A STEROID, it is the ester attached to the testosterone. It half life is shorter than Enanthate and longer than phenylpropionate. A lot of people like to use it eod or 3 x a week anyway. Boost in sexual desire and libido seems to be a comment that is made commonly by users.

I like 400-600mg TEST ISO weekly combined with a 19-nor such as Tren Hex(Para)300-350 and/or NPP400mg-DECA 600mg.

Max

Prop eod cyp 2x week. This combo blows me up every time I don't know why but it works like crazy

I'll have to side with you and Kevin Levrone and say Cyp is probably my go to. I think I get more acne on Enanth and while sustanon gives me good feelings I think it also makes me moodier due to the ups and downs of all the esters kicking in and receding so rapidly after each pin.

Get Shredded!

There is a lot of trials, I'll have to dig up some data I have saved later and I promise you I'll post them up..

Propionate and Isocaproate are my two favorite single ester test and my ATV blend is ATIPP. Ace/Iso/Phenypropionate this is a killer blend

Propionate and Isocaproate are my two favorite single ester test and my ATV blend is ATIPP. Ace/Iso/Phenypropionate this is a killer blend

You've always told me how much you really like those and this goes to prove how people respond differently to each and every single hormone, buy theory and and science it is the same, but the individual response will always very..and I find it silly that people try to hammer into other people's heads that you need to run this or you need to run that just to avoid this in a void that, but I see people do quite the opposite with great success..

Prop works the best for me. I feel better and I get better results. I used to say test is test but there is a difference. Maybe it’s the way the body metabolizes the ester , if that’s the right wording.

Definitely CYP. All day. Enth would be a close second.

"I'm like ROD, MAN! Ready..On..Deck."

I go with sust. I feel there was less pip

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sustanon for me is my favorite. I like Prop and TNE also but those daily shots aren't always realistic anymore with my schedule. EOD or MWF schedule is much easier for those busy schedules.

Sustanon for me is my favorite. I like Prop and TNE also but those daily shots aren't always realistic anymore with my schedule. EOD or MWF schedule is much easier for those busy schedules.

Daily shots do sound good on paper and for the first few weeks everyone's on board but then the reality kicks in with the schedule, everything else that comes in between, eating, meal prepping personal time, the list goes on it's just a pain in the ass going every single day..

- - - Updated - - -

I go with sust. I feel there was less pip

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It doesn't matter what the testosterone is anything at 250 I always feel it that's why I love cyp, 200 is perfect for me and I have multiple sites so I keep the volume down

Those ED shots get old, quick lol..

The older I get the more time I need to let my sites heal. I need 6-7 days for each site, sometimes more..

Back