• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Good blood bad blood?

Edraulic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone ever gotten bloods after starting new source and wondered what the results were gonna show? I'm getting blood work Wednesday and hope they come back good. What happens if they come back real low? Will the doc go wtf? I've been feeling like crap this week and am wondering.

Am I understanding this correct???? Your doing TRT on your own from a source somewhere and your going to a doctor to see if your source is legit? Your doctor might not say WTF but I will say WTF???

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Has anyone ever gotten bloods after starting new source and wondered what the results were gonna show? I'm getting blood work Wednesday and hope they come back good. What happens if they come back real low? Will the doc go wtf? I've been feeling like crap this week and am wondering.
What are you taking?

I have a trt script 200 mg a week. I bought some test c from a source and have been using it instead of my script meds and have been feeling like total crap. I thought it might have been under dosed so I've been taking 350 mg a week to see if that would compensate but I still feel bad. I have blood test tomorrow for trt and am afraid things are gonna be screwed up. I donated blood yesterday to lower hematocrit if I am wrong. Not sure what to do.

I have a trt script 200 mg a week. I bought some test c from a source and have been using it instead of my script meds and have been feeling like total crap. I thought it might have been under dosed so I've been taking 350 mg a week to see if that would compensate but I still feel bad. I have blood test tomorrow for trt and am afraid things are gonna be screwed up. I donated blood yesterday to lower hematocrit if I am wrong. Not sure what to do.
You might have the Rona and the test is dosed right and now dr is going to see sky high test numbers and cut your ass off .

Bad plan! Not worth loosing your script over. Even if the test was good to go. I would call and reschedule your labs a month out to be safe and start taking your prescription at the recommended dose.

Maybe get labs done on your own if your state allows it? To see what’s going on.

Got bloods back yesterday. Test level came back >1500 hemocrit at 51. It's all good the doc says. Gave blood 2 days before. Dose 300 per week test cyp. Split in two. .5 mg adex per week. Estrogen at 32. Thanks Flash although I'm a pain in the ass I appreciate it!

Back