• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

DrugsGear.com

adhome01

www.DrugsGear.com
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The Drugsgear.com site is back up and running. Sorry for any inconvenience.

What’s up bro ? When are you restocking that simbutros and Balkan oxan ? That’s some fire shit!!! Gel coating for slow absorption 😏

What’s up bro ? When are you restocking that simbutros and Balkan oxan ? That’s some fire shit!!! Gel coating for slow absorption 

I'm checking. Will post back here with answer. Thanks!

What’s up bro ? When are you restocking that simbutros and Balkan oxan ? That’s some fire shit!!! Gel coating for slow absorption 

Restocked!

Last edited:
I just ordered Bayer Rimobolan Primo amd Bayer Testoviron from you guys. This is my first time going with Drugsgear.com I hope it goes well and fast and I might have a new source to brag about. I havent heard bacl yet since I ordered bit hopefully I will soon.

I placed an order for Bayer Rimobolan Primo amd Bayer Testoviron. Just waiting on a response. Hopefully all goes well and I have a new trusted source. This stuff can get sketchy at times and my old source would respond right away so Im gonna check and see if I get an email at the 24 hour mark

- - - Updated - - -

I placed an order for Bayer Rimobolan Primo amd Bayer Testoviron. Just waiting on a response. Hopefully all goes well and I have a new trusted source. This stuff can get sketchy at times and my old source would respond right away so Im gonna check and see if I get an email at the 24 hour mark
This is my first time using Drugsgear with Alan so dont let me down guys

This is my first time using Drugsgear with Alan so dont let me down guys

You can't get PMs on the forum yet so email me at Adhome01@protonmail.com

Everything goes out the same day as payment is received and no longer than 3 days for delivery. If you haven't received yet, send me an email and I'll get you tracking. Thanks!

These guys are some of the best. Probably the best local ive dealt with and consistenty consistent on all ends. Longest it took an order was 3 days for me....i love that! Its nuts as far as I'm concerned.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Makes me feel alot better to hear more feedback. I had been using a trusted source before but they went out of stock so I need to go elsewhere. Glad to find DG and Im looking forward to dealing with a reputable company and I will be posting results. I will also be recommending or referring Drugsgear.com and Alan to my gear head buddys aswell. Gotta stay swole!
Thank you guys

Makes me feel alot better to hear more feedback. I had been using a trusted source before but they went out of stock so I need to go elsewhere. Glad to find DG and Im looking forward to dealing with a reputable company and I will be posting results. I will also be recommending or referring Drugsgear.com and Alan to my gear head buddys aswell. Gotta stay swole!
Thank you guys
Little trick read around on forums . Before asking who people recommend . Just to gauge what customers are saying on their own . My point is some website forums have cheerleaders or people invested with a source . So they steer you in that direction. Could be a very shitty experience some sites . Vets on hear know what im saying . But I love drugs gears never an issue . Real gear / Reliable / not a bathroom brewer. And the guys that replied seem pretty genuine . I think you will be very happy with your purchase and products .

Little trick read around on forums . Before asking who people recommend . Just to gauge what customers are saying on their own . My point is some website forums have cheerleaders or people invested with a source . So they steer you in that direction. Could be a very shitty experience some sites . Vets on hear know what im saying . But I love drugs gears never an issue . Real gear / Reliable / not a bathroom brewer. And the guys that replied seem pretty genuine . I think you will be very happy with your purchase and products .

Thanks cowboy516! DrugsGear keeps a bit of a low profile and stays out of board politics. But Alan and DG have been here a long time and take pride in delivering quality gear with the best customer service. Thank you to everyone for the positive reviews!

Drugsgear came through! Just got my goods today. The Rimobolan Bayer Primo is legit too which is hard to find. Im stoked to have a new trusted source. Thank ya much Alan. You will definitely be getting my business in the near future.

Drugsgear came through! Just got my goods today. The Rimobolan Bayer Primo is legit too which is hard to find. Im stoked to have a new trusted source. Thank ya much Alan. You will definitely be getting my business in the near future.

Thank you for posting a follow up! :winkfinger:

Hey, new here and will like a recommendation. I'm currently taking 200mg/1ML of Testosterone Cypionate/Anastrozole (MIX) 1x per week and 2mg/.50ML of Gonadorelin HCI 2x per week (Prescribed). my question is there anything else i can stack it with for a more athletic edge , I'm not looking to gain so much but more to turn my fat into lean muscle and gain more endurance. I'm 34 6ft 245lbs, i Currently Box and thinking of adding Judo once this covid thing calms down a bit more. i weight lift 3-4x per week and lift moderate heavy. If you can recommend anything i can stack up with what i already take to get that extra edge.

Thanks

Hi bro,
how many proteins, carbs and fats do you intake per day?
Is it your first cycle?

Sincerely, Alan

Hey, new here and will like a recommendation. I'm currently taking 200mg/1ML of Testosterone Cypionate/Anastrozole (MIX) 1x per week and 2mg/.50ML of Gonadorelin HCI 2x per week (Prescribed). my question is there anything else i can stack it with for a more athletic edge , I'm not looking to gain so much but more to turn my fat into lean muscle and gain more endurance. I'm 34 6ft 245lbs, i Currently Box and thinking of adding Judo once this covid thing calms down a bit more. i weight lift 3-4x per week and lift moderate heavy. If you can recommend anything i can stack up with what i already take to get that extra edge.

Thanks

Thanks

How long have you been boxing? Do you mean you train at boxing, you don't actually fight? Only reason I ask is you want something that improves endurance but you say you box. If you are training to actually fight in the ring you would be running 5 miles a day, you would build up your endurance through training m if your looking for a drug to gain better endurance for boxing, there is no shortcut. Jump rope and run, for miles, 4x a week. Diet is probably the best advice you could get right now them hit the juice.

Get Shredded!
Sorry for the late reply i was having problem getting into my account, But regarding your question i don't really measure my protein, carbs and fat intake but regarding protein i probably get between 125-150 grams per day. Normally my meal consist of 1/2 Greens (mostly broccoli and cauliflower), 1/4 carbs and 1/4 protein (mostly chicken breast at least 4-5x per week and the rest of the days i substitute it with another meat), and fats such as olive oil or avocado on a standard 10.5 dinner plate 2x per day (breakfast and dinner) and have a Whey protein shake for lunch. in between meals i will eat a siggies yogurt that contains 14g protein and 11g carbs. Yes beside the 200mg Test Cypionate mixed with anastrozole and the 2mg Gonadrelin HCI 2x per week I've never taking a cycle before this will be my 1st time.

How long have you been boxing? Do you mean you train at boxing, you don't actually fight? Only reason I ask is you want something that improves endurance but you say you box. If you are training to actually fight in the ring you would be running 5 miles a day, you would build up your endurance through training m if your looking for a drug to gain better endurance for boxing, there is no shortcut. Jump rope and run, for miles, 4x a week. Diet is probably the best advice you could get right now them hit the juice.

I've been boxing since 15 and had both sanction and non-sanction fights between 17-22 undefeated but had my daughter so i took a break from it i return to boxing competitively at 25 but this time i took a couple fights while practicing BJJ to try and transition to MMA still undefeated and 100% natural. At 28 i got into a car accident between that time i was out for about 2 and a half years dealing with therapy, 2 surgeries and recovery and more therapy. while doing all that i went from 205 lbs athletic (185lbs was my boxing weight i fought in Middle weight) to 280lbs fat. At mid 33s i was manage to push myself back at the gym and boxing gym and went down to 240. Now when i box is more to get into shape then for competition, the recovery time is slow, at days i feel like a beast and some days i feel i can barely finish a workout. I knew ppl in the gym who juicing but i didn't know much about it to try it they have told me about "anavar" and "winstrol". If some "meds" wouldn't give fighters an edge Jon Jones wouldn't come out positive for turinabol and Tj Dillishaw for EPO. when i say i want an edge it's not only endurance, but also recovery time, strength so it can give me that push to go pass my normal limit. I also forgot to mention that while i was dealing with the accident i was given a medication that drop my Test levels to the low ends at 281 so that is why they have me on test cypionate with anastrozole and gonadorelin. Which effects my performance greatly.

Back