• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CoronaVirus was made in a lab...

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We all know this. And now proof has emerged.

Forbes deleted the source.

No worries, I got you guys.

102887809_286238699170057_1595695283539955383_n.png

102769770_714163406003308_3070738967501009227_n.png

103028579_574038686881501_8908606826149559965_n.png

102894509_838902343307392_131749537804806877_n.png

103050985_258994012001018_8564772294962104178_n.png

So the Norwegians are onto something? And for Forbes to delete the article does give me pause so maybe it's stunningly true?

So the Norwegians are onto something? And for Forbes to delete the article does give me pause so maybe it's stunningly true?

This is the third country to come forward with info.

Unless someone is blind or without comprehension, the experts have spoken. THe WHO and CDC were wrong and intentionally misleading us the entire time and bought by China and unless you can accept this fact, you will be left behind sir.

Unless someone is blind or without comprehension, the experts have spoken. THe WHO and CDC were wrong and intentionally misleading us the entire time and bought by China and unless you can accept this fact, you will be left behind sir.

So this must be why Trump's pulling the USA out of the WHO and I respect and admire the work the WHO does I do feel China is getting heavy handed in that organization. Not to mention the fact US taxpayers contribute roughly $400 million a year which is way more than the other countries' contributions combined. Now how many other countries will corroborate this?

I find it amusing that this was the first initial thought by the public science community. Then, the CDC, WHO and officials claim it was confirmed from a bat to cover some tracks. I think China and American hands are dirty in this. Seems like their plan has been working with installing fear. REMEMBER!!! This started as “lets quarantine for two weeks to not over run the hospitals”. It’s been 12 weeks and the hospitals are completely empty. Is China and American planning to dominate Agenda 2030?

Just a critical thinker but I bet it’s not far from truth!

Yes I completely agree, the entire Coronavirus scare was made up bullshit and all of the sheep believed it.

Yes I completely agree, the entire Coronavirus scare was made up bullshit and all of the sheep believed it.

Definitely a virus and it did kill some people world wide. The reality is a real pandemic would be like ( my sister and her family got it and my brother in-law died, his mom pasted away and several friends would have died.)

I know nobody who died and nobody I know knows anyone who died. I know some friends that got a bad flu this year but that’s normal. So, WTF is really going on and why are people wearing masks that don’t work?

Definitely a virus and it did kill some people world wide. The reality is a real pandemic would be like ( my sister and her family got it and my brother in-law died, his mom pasted away and several friends would have died.)

I know nobody who died and nobody I know knows anyone who died. I know some friends that got a bad flu this year but that’s normal. So, WTF is really going on and why are people wearing masks that don’t work?

Yeah it is a real virus and there are many viruses that kill people every year.

Yikes. As the global community relies on their information for our health and safety. Not just personally but as a species. To know they can be bought. (which anyone can) but you'd assume they are a cause literally for the greater good. Yet it's just a scheme. My hole life I thought the hospital was a place you go when sick or hurt. Now I realize as an adult it's just a business. Not a service. Which I also assume who n cdc are similar

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Check this out. First they retract a study that claimed HydroxyCholoroquine was dangerous, now they say the entire study was done in error.
[h=1]Dodgy Data Firm Behind Retracted Hydroxychloroquine Study Raises Questions Over Haphazard Decisions[/h]
https://www.zerohedge.com/health/do...pQWuTGmCI2N8ahZrdc1gAb3sOpotT4fm7VEzK4FDBuPUs
safe_image.php

And even worse today now the WHO says that the CoronaVirus spreading from Asymptomatic persons is extremely rare. This is why we shut down to flatten the so called curve.

These so called experts have run a complete scheme on America and the World and I personally think they should be held criminally responsible for all of this

[h=1]Asymptomatic spread of coronavirus is 'very rare,' WHO says[/h]
https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/06/08...5RF7zaRAusZ91EgXBhUI73rs7z7C1uYV4Tc1k9EXDm_Oc

safe_image.php

Last edited:
If the coronavirus was made in the laboratory of the chineese y didnt the china doctors make it more deadly? For a manmade virus its very weak. :nerd:

Yikes. As the global community relies on their information for our health and safety. Not just personally but as a species. To know they can be bought. (which anyone can) but you'd assume they are a cause literally for the greater good. Yet it's just a scheme. My hole life I thought the hospital was a place you go when sick or hurt. Now I realize as an adult it's just a business. Not a service. Which I also assume who n cdc are similar

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
So true.....

Sent from my LML211BL using Tapatalk

You are missing the point, it was in progress and not finished. Besides it was never meant to kill all, just enough to scare the common folk (sheeple) into believing it could. It is just like all the mass shootings that were happening under Obama. Many of those were manufactured or fake all together. I mean they reused some of the actors involved. When you realize there is a dedicated group of people set on ruining America (the last bastion of hope) you start to understand that much does not happen organically anymore. It is all "PART OF THE PLAN".

So true.....

I hope to be a voice of change in the medical community. It is a calling due to my own horrible XP dealing with the sad institution it has become. I realize I am only one person, but I hope enough like minded people rally around the change I hope to bring. Maybe nobody will care, but I am going to try nevertheless. I am a 1/3 of the way finished on a B.S.R.N. and plan on getting a Masters and D.N.P. if all goes well.

I hope to be a voice of change in the medical community. It is a calling due to my own horrible XP dealing with the sad institution it has become. I realize I am only one person, but I hope enough like minded people rally around the change I hope to bring. Maybe nobody will care, but I am going to try nevertheless. I am a 1/3 of the way finished on a B.S.R.N. and plan on getting a Masters and D.N.P. if all goes well.
Good for you brother. I'm headed to Chiropractic school soon as my path clears. Good luck to you

I worked in the Med Field for 10+ years and I can't tell you how much medical malpractice occurs and how much fraud, meds pushed, etc. It's very disheartening.

Someone said the hospital is the place to go to get cured, or heal. In the Med Field, we have a saying. The hospital is where you go to die.

Half the patients that died from Corona, actually died from Respirators. Once you go on a respirator, you have a 70%= chance of dying. They didn't know how to treat this virus, and they should have just used hydroxychloroquine and now they are seeing they are wrong and caused alot of deaths. This is nothing new.

Get Shredded!
There are basically only two reasons to go to a doctor, you either need drugs or surgery.

I worked in the Med Field for 10+ years and I can't tell you how much medical malpractice occurs and how much fraud, meds pushed, etc. It's very disheartening.

Someone said the hospital is the place to go to get cured, or heal. In the Med Field, we have a saying. The hospital is where you go to die.

Half the patients that died from Corona, actually died from Respirators. Once you go on a respirator, you have a 70%= chance of dying. They didn't know how to treat this virus, and they should have just used hydroxychloroquine and now they are seeing they are wrong and caused alot of deaths. This is nothing new.
I totally agree!

Said it from day one and get this, I'm not a scientist.

Oh yeah and like I've been saying for years. Get ready for the Gates family mandatory vaccines, they're coming.

And more evidence emerges today....

Ummm..yeah we have known for months this was made in a lab.

The bat story is akin to kids in the 80s who had heard that HIV and AIDS started w a soldier who had sex with a monkey. Recall that myth? Thats what the bat coronavirus story is in 2020...

[h=1]After Six Months of Exhaustive Investigative Work – Scientific Community Unable to Identify Natural Source of China Coronavirus[/h]

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...le-identify-natural-source-china-coronavirus/

And this is why the phrase is coined “Practicing Medicine.”

I have had about 8 years in the field, spanning front line health care work, and then clinical support/sales in both orthopedic hardware and medical biologics. I have been witness to so many mismanaged environments and malpractice that your head would spin. It’s not isolated to one area either, I have seen varying degrees of gross neglect across all the modalities.

Last edited:

I totally agree

And more evidence emerges today....

Ummm..yeah we have known for months this was made in a lab.

The bat story is akin to kids in the 80s who had heard that HIV and AIDS started w a soldier who had sex with a monkey. Recall that myth? Thats what the bat coronavirus story is in 2020...

After Six Months of Exhaustive Investigative Work – Scientific Community Unable to Identify Natural Source of China Coronavirus

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...le-identify-natural-source-china-coronavirus/
maybe monkey was just slang for negro and someone took it literally

Back