• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Here is What Happens When Women Use Steroids

Damn...imagine getting it on with a female stronger than you!

Whatever you do keep your gear stash away from your woman ;)

That girl didn't just use steroids, she ate them for breakfast, lunch, dinner and desert!

She gotta be eating clen and trenning hard ...yikes!

Yea, she quadrupled her arm size and it's all muscle. She was definitely using more than Anavar.

Yea, she quadrupled her arm size and it's all muscle. She was definitely using more than Anavar.
No doubt. Certainly not tren.

Bet she got into her bb'er bf's gear stash lol...

Last edited:
Here is What Happens When Women Use Steroids

https://youtu.be/D8jR74zdCxo
"Women should only use SARMS"...?!? WTF??? That's not an advertisement to push that garbage is it?!?! Lmao... that's just a stupid bro science video...

SARMS have more undesirable sides than any AAS out there. They are too expensive, too much risk, no reward. Definitely not worth it and no BB woman will get to that size using that garbage.
High amounts of AAS in the right combos will. Just like the right amounts and combos will keep a woman happy, looking like a girly female BUT...with full on sex drive, overall feeling of well being, lean, sexy, younger and stronger. PERIOD. Lol

Gear Goddess,

I didn't watch that whole video so I missed that. Yea those tools push sarms a lot. They have their own brand so that doesn't surprise me. Funny thing is that most sarms tank testosterone levels. So unless you have a testosterone base, sarms are more harm than good.

Gear Goddess,

I didn't watch that whole video so I missed that. Yea those tools push sarms a lot. They have their own brand so that doesn't surprise me. Funny thing is that most sarms tank testosterone levels. So unless you have a testosterone base, sarms are more harm than good.
I agree. There's so much harm and next to no reward... unless you like the unpleasant sides!

"Women should only use SARMS"...?!? WTF??? That's not an advertisement to push that garbage is it?!?! Lmao... that's just a stupid bro science video...

SARMS have more undesirable sides than any AAS out there. They are too expensive, too much risk, no reward. Definitely not worth it and no BB woman will get to that size using that garbage.
High amounts of AAS in the right combos will. Just like the right amounts and combos will keep a woman happy, looking like a girly female BUT...with full on sex drive, overall feeling of well being, lean, sexy, younger and stronger. PERIOD. Lol

Just like us. Everyone can benefit. I hate some of these social media guys....especially when they are speaking about/for females!

Max

IML Gear Cream!
All this pontificating from a guy who prefers his “women” to have a penis.

Back