• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test/Var for 2nd Cycle...Opions, pros, cons??

mayhem124

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After a lot of reading, studying, searching posts, etc...I am highly leaning towards a slightly longer Test cycle and adding Var to the mix for the 1st 8 weeks.

Given my goals, I am 5'8" and currently 170lbs mid cycle on my 1st Test E 500mg/wk. Increase in strength, energy, recovery, and libido is great right now but of course a bit more wouldnt hurt... lol. I'm only looking ahead to 2nd cycle now because I know I'm going to run another, and another..... and want to order well in advance.

I have dialed in my diet and kept pretty lean, got bloodwork and dialed in my AI so I am pretty comfortable with the test only cycle. Given that, I want to add Var to my next run in a few months seeing estrogen and sides should be minimal and similar to Test only. I do not want Dbol and deal with more estrogen, water weight, etc. I want to stay lean. I dont think I'm ready for deca, npp, and especially tren. I just want something with a bit more kick on top of test. When my estrogen got high, I felt and saw the bloating even on just Test. After starting my AI, I feel much better a week later.

The benefits I've read of var stacked with test seem promising and consistent. The sides seem minimal, it seems good for lean mass, vascularity, strength, energy....all the stuff I'm looking for.

So, any input on a Test/Var cycle for my 2nd run would be appreciated.

I'm thinking of....

Week 1-15.....Test E 500mg/wk
Week 1-8.......Anavar 50mg/ed

Thanks in advance.

After a lot of reading, studying, searching posts, etc...I am highly leaning towards a slightly longer Test cycle and adding Var to the mix for the 1st 8 weeks.

Given my goals, I am 5'8" and currently 170lbs mid cycle on my 1st Test E 500mg/wk. Increase in strength, energy, recovery, and libido is great right now but of course a bit more wouldnt hurt... lol. I'm only looking ahead to 2nd cycle now because I know I'm going to run another, and another..... and want to order well in advance.

I have dialed in my diet and kept pretty lean, got bloodwork and dialed in my AI so I am pretty comfortable with the test only cycle. Given that, I want to add Var to my next run in a few months seeing estrogen and sides should be minimal and similar to Test only. I do not want Dbol and deal with more estrogen, water weight, etc. I want to stay lean. I dont think I'm ready for deca, npp, and especially tren. I just want something with a bit more kick on top of test. When my estrogen got high, I felt and saw the bloating even on just Test. After starting my AI, I feel much better a week later.

The benefits I've read of var stacked with test seem promising and consistent. The sides seem minimal, it seems good for lean mass, vascularity, strength, energy....all the stuff I'm looking for.

So, any input on a Test/Var cycle for my 2nd run would be appreciated.

I'm thinking of....

Week 1-15.....Test E 500mg/wk
Week 1-8.......Anavar 50mg/ed

Thanks in advance.

Seems like you know exactly what your doing hear man. I absolutely love var and think it’s underrated. I think those doses should give you nice solid results and you’ll be more than happy. If you have further questions you can pm me if you want.

Thanks A.font...Var just seems like a great stepping stone for a bit more punch but overall easy to manage. Appreciate the input / confirmation.

Looking at Vars Anabolic/Androgenic rating, I'm surprised it isnt more commonly talked about. It does not convert to estrogen so no estrogenic sides. It binds to SHGB and helps free test. Low liver toxicity. On paper in looks like a great AAS...why is it not more commonly talked about especially for beginners in their 1st few cycles?

The more I read and talk about it, it seems like a perfect addition for a 2nd cycle compound.

Looking at Vars Anabolic/Androgenic rating, I'm surprised it isnt more commonly talked about. It does not convert to estrogen so no estrogenic sides. It binds to SHGB and helps free test. Low liver toxicity. On paper in looks like a great AAS...why is it not more commonly talked about especially for beginners in their 1st few cycles?

The more I read and talk about it, it seems like a perfect addition for a 2nd cycle compound.

A lot of people consider it a weaker compound where your not adding slabs of mass with it is my best guess? Take something like M1T then take anavar and there’s a huge difference in what each will do in a 4 week span. I think var is a great compound regardless and I like the results and feel of it.

Because women can use it its labeled girl girl drug! Super under rated! I love the stuff and get strong and hard looking on it too

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Sweet...I'm sold. Think I might grab enough that I can bump it up to 75mg ed if I'm really liking it half way through.

I've read some people get an upset stomach or intestinal issues? Anything I should be warned of or your experience on it?

Sweet...I'm sold. Think I might grab enough that I can bump it up to 75mg ed if I'm really liking it half way through.

I've read some people get an upset stomach or intestinal issues? Anything I should be warned of or your experience on it?

I’ve ran var up to 100mg per day and didn’t have any problems at all with it. I’ve noticed tho when you have real deal good var 50mg does the trick. No harm in 75mg tho ;)

The higher the dose the shorter the run....I would run it the last 6 wks at 50.............or.4 wks at 75..!!there are sill other compounds that will give you great results.ie...Tbol,Mast,NPP...........remember Deca is a love or hate PED..I love it,have ran it for decades...if it works for you ,you will forever use it....but don't discard it because of what others say..!!

IML Gear Cream!
Tbol was the other I was kicking around. I wanted to add an oral this time so I ruled out all other oils. Later down the road, I'll give em a run.

My personal debate was between a Test/Var cycle and Test/Tbol for my 2and run. After reading enough, I decided on trying Var first.

Anavar is a fantastic addition. I’m running it right now, I think you will be very satisfied with your results.

Anavar is a fantastic addition. I’m running it right now, I think you will be very satisfied with your results.

If you dont mind me asking, what is your cycle and how far in are you? What dose of Var are you taking?

If you dont mind me asking, what is your cycle and how far in are you? What dose of Var are you taking?

I’m at the end of week 5 of a low dose Test/Masteron cycle. I’m running Var at 50 mg a day, split into two doses. 25 mg about an hour per workout and 25 mg about 12 hours later. I’m cutting my calories pretty hard at a 500+ deficit through the week, closer to maintenance on the weekends. I’m really just trying to shed a couple pounds of body fat while keeping as much muscle as possible. Even with the low calories, my gym performance is fantastic, energy is good, libido is through the roof and sleep has been good for me anyway. The scale hasn’t moved much but I definitely look more vascular and lean where it counts. Not feeling any sides, but I’m taking liver support and fish oil just to be on the safe side.

I’m at the end of week 5 of a low dose Test/Masteron cycle. I’m running Var at 50 mg a day, split into two doses. 25 mg about an hour per workout and 25 mg about 12 hours later. I’m cutting my calories pretty hard at a 500+ deficit through the week, closer to maintenance on the weekends. I’m really just trying to shed a couple pounds of body fat while keeping as much muscle as possible. Even with the low calories, my gym performance is fantastic, energy is good, libido is through the roof and sleep has been good for me anyway. The scale hasn’t moved much but I definitely look more vascular and lean where it counts. Not feeling any sides, but I’m taking liver support and fish oil just to be on the safe side.

Thanks for the info. I'll actually be trying to do the leanest bulk possible with a higher dose of Test at 5-600mg/wk and Var at 50-75mg ed. I'm dialing in my diet on this cycle and have been able to get pretty lean gains on Test only. I'm hoping with the Var added I can get a more hard, defined, shredded look while still putting on some weight. That's the goal. While many say Var isn't a "bulking" compound, that is all in the eye of the beholder. I'm not trying to blow up, I just want the cleanest bulk I can get out of it.

I think you are on the right path. It’s hard to get “shredded” and add mass at the same time. But if you stay close to maintenance level calories during your run I think you will see a nice looking transformation when you look in the mirror in 12 weeks.

I never understood the love for anavar unless you are a chick. In your case, if I wanted just to add another compound, it would be masteron. It is a powerful drug with the only real sides being DHT related. Of course I would prefer Deca. It’s been a standard for decades for a reason. Test/Deca produces great results across the board for everyone. I also don’t understand the bloating complaints. A lean guy holds some water and he’s still lean. Water retention is primarily diet related and I am beginning to believe it’s simply because of sodium restriction. Once I started ignoring salt and used it in a normal way, I stopped holding water in excess. People seem to forget that sodium restriction stimulates aldosterone production thereby putting your body into a sodium sparing state.

I’d way prefer 2x week injections of two compounds over popping pills throughout the day. (Although I’m eating supplements all day long now that I think of it.)

I never understood the love for anavar unless you are a chick. In your case, if I wanted just to add another compound, it would be masteron. It is a powerful drug with the only real sides being DHT related. Of course I would prefer Deca. It’s been a standard for decades for a reason. Test/Deca produces great results across the board for everyone. I also don’t understand the bloating complaints. A lean guy holds some water and he’s still lean. Water retention is primarily diet related and I am beginning to believe it’s simply because of sodium restriction. Once I started ignoring salt and used it in a normal way, I stopped holding water in excess. People seem to forget that sodium restriction stimulates aldosterone production thereby putting your body into a sodium sparing state.

I’d way prefer 2x week injections of two compounds over popping pills throughout the day. (Although I’m eating supplements all day long now that I think of it.)

Hmmm...I've seen that a lot about Var being for chicks and yet many guys that run it love it. I dont drink anymore but when I did, you had to try different stuff and then ended up back with what you liked and worked for you.

Over time, I'm sure I'll find "my favorites" and find the ones that didnt work well for me. For whatever reason, Anavar was intriguing to me.

Although, now you have me debating throwing in mast as well.

Test 500wk for 12wk
Mast 400wk for 12wk
Var 50mg/ed for 8wk

That would be a great cycle to shred up on I'm sure.

Hmmm...I've seen that a lot about Var being for chicks and yet many guys that run it love it. I dont drink anymore but when I did, you had to try different stuff and then ended up back with what you liked and worked for you.

Over time, I'm sure I'll find "my favorites" and find the ones that didnt work well for me. For whatever reason, Anavar was intriguing to me.

Although, now you have me debating throwing in mast as well.

Test 500wk for 12wk
Mast 400wk for 12wk
Var 50mg/ed for 8wk

That would be a great cycle to shred up on I'm sure.

looks good to
Me!

Max

Get Shredded!
Max tell these fine gentleman var is not just for woman!! Lol

Definitely not!! Var is so versatile and I don’t know one competitive BB that has not included it at one point. 40mg-100mg US/UGL

Max
Var is used for years at a time with HIV patients as well. I am surprised that I have not seen more Trt+Deca low dose and 20mg Var used by some. Just MO

Max

Alright...I'm not changing the original plan. I was told by many of you, run a test only cycle first, get blood work, and follow the PCT protocol. I listened...

Next, I was advised to only add 1 compound to the mix so again, you k ow how your body reacts. So Test/Var cycle it is....done.

I have plenty of time to try others and more in the future. Slow is smooth, smooth is fast...one step at a time.

Thanks everyone 👍

Definitely not!! Var is so versatile and I don’t know one competitive BB that has not included it at one point. 40mg-100mg US/UGL

Max
Var is used for years at a time with HIV patients as well. I am surprised that I have not seen more Trt+Deca low dose and 20mg Var used by some. Just MO

Max

So are you saying the low toxicity of Var is safe to run for longer? Say 12wks....??

15wk Test
12wk Var??

So are you saying the low toxicity of Var is safe to run for longer? Say 12wks....??

15wk Test
12wk Var??

I wouldn’t say low toxicity. But it is used long term. Safety is kind of general and has more to do with current health and guidance with physician and bloodwork. That being said; I have seen people use for long cycles as you described. Anavar is and can be toxic. It also can be used safely. It is really up to each individual. I personally have used for a long period before. I never say SAFE! Lol

Max

I wouldn’t say low toxicity. But it is used long term. Safety is kind of general and has more to do with current health and guidance with physician and bloodwork. That being said; I have seen people use for long cycles as you described. Anavar is and can be toxic. It also can be used safely. It is really up to each individual. I personally have used for a long period before. I never say SAFE! Lol

Max

Understood...

I think I'll grab enough Var to either up the dosage to 75mg/ed if I want or extend the Var. Or just have extra for another run later. Thanks.

Any think 17 alpha is toxic.but think about long term....4 wks at 75 would be at the limit.....6 wks at 50 would work better without pushing it.......you have the right mindset and will do great,just don't discard good compounds...........if you haven't tried them yet...maybe a winter bulk of Test/Deca or NPP.......Good Luck and don't forget to keep us in the loop on your progress..

Max

Max
Now you know at least one. I never saw the benefit of anavar over other choices.

Now you know at least one. I never saw the benefit of anavar over other choices.

That surprises me, but at the price of anavar; it doesn’t surprise me. A lot of guys will go with Winstrol or Tbol. Pound for pound Turinabol is a stronger steroid. Women bobybuilders results proved that to me in front of my eyes. Lol

Max

That surprises me, but at the price of anavar; it doesn’t surprise me. A lot of guys will go with Winstrol or Tbol. Pound for pound Turinabol is a stronger steroid. Women bobybuilders results proved that to me in front of my eyes. Lol

Max

Ahhh...now you have me looking at Tbol instead of Var....lol

Back