• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Jswole220 and Praetorian testing

Get Shredded!
The problem is if I understand this correct he gave bad results on purpose to bring down somebody he had a grudge with or to shut them down because of their success. That means he is a sell out with no moral compass. A real man does right even for his enemies. If you never lie, never cheat, never steal, you never have to defend your good name. This isn't hard to figure out. The issue is you have all been taught to look the other way. People take advantage of that, claim it was just a one time mistake. That could be true for an innocent mistake like an accidental lab error. When you do it on purpose to hurt somebody else that is entirely different. I don't care who who gets mad, pissed off, whatever, but if you think that is okay and are that ignorant you get what you deserve. A scenario that qualifies.... let a convicted child molester take car of your kids for a month strait if you "trust" people that much claiming it was just a one time accident. Not me.... Saw too much when I was in the drug slinging game in my youth. I also find in these types of situations there are no innocent. There is always something to gain by coming forward, even if it just cred somebody is after. What will they use that cred for later on is what you ask yourself......
I overlooked this earlier but first and foremost the part I bolded unfortunately that’s not always the case. I’m not known for anything like that. You won’t find someone who knows me who will say I’m someone know for doing anything like that. Also your facts here about Mr. Jano are completely wrong. Jano had an incident with a member named Mands on meso several years ago. You can find that thread on every forum. It’s no secret. Jano stayed his course and now currently the majority of people will accept his results again. You can find testing on meso where samples jano tested and the same sample being sent to other testers ie lab4tox or weights and measures with matching results. Jano has more eyes on him than anyone else in this whole community. Theirs people who watch his every move waiting for him to do something out of line so they can expose it and hang him out to dry. Hell I was one of his biggest critics not long ago and you could t pay me to believe a jano result. It’s not hard to do some research on him and draw your own conclusions.

@cowboypump77

I gather that you are referring to what was said about Jano over on Brotherhood of Pain? That was even more of a shitshow than this thread is. I don’t need to defend Jano but I’ve seen a lot of his tests. They’re posted on MESO.

A MESO source SymBiotics, on his own, sent identical samples to both Jano AND Lab4Tox. The results were virtually identical.

You really think this is an underhanded way of making Praetorian look bad? They (and any other source) can always test their own products themselves. It’s about $120 with shipping included to send to Jano. I think Lab4Tox is more. But fuck it, it’s their product, they should be proud of it and have SOME quality assurance. Why wouldn’t they? I would if I was ever to source. Look at this thread. It’s far better to be proactive than reactive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As always you speak the truth and bring up valid points.

Fuck, atleast someone around here knows how to break up there large posts into paragraphs/sections. 勞勞勞 Drives me crazy trying to read these LONG run on rants.
I skip the unreadable...

my question is... why would jano want to bring down praet and have we figured out a solution yet?

a third party tester would close this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

I also side with everyday recreational users and those managing their own TRT... so yeah... what’s the word?

Ok...Hplc requests in praets forum.. I read it.

sura with a good idea as usual. Let’s get this done and put this to rest and get back to ass grabbing and high fives !

I would like to thank jswole and custom for the entertainment value. And may the truth shine on and may we all put this misunderstanding or whatever it is to rest. Both players have served their purpose, both players I have respect for. Let’s see how this pans out

and thank you to krossout, hopefully your ban doesn’t last long because I was starting to like having you around.

alright... play ball

i gotta lotta yard work to get done.

I love you all

love, Milford king

mods aren’t trying to protect anyone? What about Rehh wanting to ban me because I called out mills for being a snitch? Seems to me he’s protecting him? I already provided him with a bunch of evidence but I’m waiting on him to respond so I can send him what he wants. Like I told him before I had to protect sources and people who did not want their names involved but I have the green light to send him what he wants now. Regardless I’m sure he will ban me for something else even after I meet his request but it’s whatever I guess.

also I’ll take you up on your offer granted I don’t get banned for the other foolishness now. I don’t want anything from you other than being reimbursed for the testing. Everything from my last order is already opend now however I do have pictures of the whole process I’ll gladly send you as well as that order. The items I have sealed, the remaining 4 vials of tren hex is from the ASF fantasy football contest and I also have 3 vials of npp from an order that was several months ago so I don’t have thoes e mails anymore for obvious reasons. I’ll gladly send you whatever you’d like and am more than willing to cooperate with you in this. Send me a pm please and let me know where I can send you pictures too.

He doesn't like you. It has nothing to do with these tests.

Nobody is banning you unless this comes back as a giant hoax.

Stop trying to play victim.

For the record I’m more than wilt to do this. I Don’t care for the coaching although I appreciate the offer. If your interested pm me and lets see if we can arrange something.
Let's get these super important emails sent over first if you are still sending them.

Can pm me for me email

Well that's not very nice. Someone could get their feelings hurt. I had my feelings hurt just trying to read this whole thread.
I'm like Michael Scott from The Office. I need to be liked by everyone.

You know some of the people I hated the most turned out to be my best friends down the road.
I envision Custom and JSwole a year from now having beers together and getting stupid drunk and laughing about this.
Then they will go Custom's place and poke each other and in the morning they will pass off being gay for each other by saying someone must have slipped something into their drinks.

Ok...Hplc requests in praets forum.. I read it.

sura with a good idea as usual. Let’s get this done and put this to rest and get back to ass grabbing and high fives !

I would like to thank jswole and custom for the entertainment value. And may the truth shine on and may we all put this misunderstanding or whatever it is to rest. Both players have served their purpose, both players I have respect for. Let’s see how this pans out

and thank you to krossout, hopefully your ban doesn’t last long because I was starting to like having you around.

alright... play ball

i gotta lotta yard work to get done.

I love you all

love, Milford king
You and your yard work

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

You know some of the people I hated the most turned out to be my best friends down the road.
I envision Custom and JSwole a year from now having beers together and getting stupid drunk and laughing about this.
Then they will go Custom's place and poke each other and in the morning they will pass off being gay for each other by saying someone must have slipped something into their drinks.
And Admin would join in the fun :)

With that time for a :grouphug:

I don't hate the guy, ive supported him in the past, sure he's pissed me off a few times. Some of his posts, innuendos, consiracy theories about mods, members etc rub me the wrong way. Everyone wants the truth to come out here

Last edited:
Slip my peepee in their drinks. But Def nothing recreational. Theyll get gay on their own.
Boy those odouls really fucked us up last night brah

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Apologize I haven't read all the way through, just curious do the sponsors pay to be on this board or is it a open source board ?

I'm just now reading this but I had already decided not to ban you before reading your PM's or reading these replies. If I did all the cyberbullies I'm sure would come after me and beat me up....lol

I don't have a vendetta against you trying to get you banned like you think, all of the other mods know this and you know it as well from our previous PM's where your name came up twice to be banned and both times I voted to NOT ban you.

You and custom both have been talking a bunch of bulshit in this thread and making accusations towards each other, I'm not here to try to decipher who said what.

from now on though be careful what you say about moderators being involved in cover-ups and protecting
bad sources when it's not true, you can be banned for that, as well as outing someone too. Yes his arrest is public knowledge but you don't go and make claims about someone being a snitch with no proof, fyi there's a bunch of guys on these forums who have been busted before, some it's public knowledge, some not, doesn't automatically mean they are a snitch and you definitely can't base those claims off the fact that he spent money on a high power attorney and only got probation.
Exactly my point and what ive been saying all along.. Jswole has no fucking proof thattook a 5k1 and told. Why? Because I didn't. I took it like a fucking man.. However everyone tell me who is the fucking snitch the one who they cannot provide any proof that I did or the fucking guy who him and his boy biggerben69 put my personal information out there on and then said I had a fucking pill press for sale?????? (Like LE doesn't see this shit) Therefore What you did was fucking dry snitching, and if I could come through this phone right now and put my fucking hands around your neck and give you shaken baby syndrome I would you fucking pussy.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Absolutely they pay to be here.
I hope you read the post below where I called you a fucking switch to. You claim you been in the game so fucking long and you're such a fucken tough guy so what you did was fucking dry snitching and you know it. Not do us all a favor cuz as you can see nobody here likes you, and take your ass on back messo with the rest of your little fucking followers and get back to your circle jerk.

Oh yeah and maybe somebody here can clear this up for you since you told multiple people on different forums that me and the clown GearGod, Bigant, and Antjob as he goes by many names are all the same fucking person, and I am a completely different person you dumbass.

Get Shredded!
Mods aren't trying to protect anyone or cover up anything.

There are some questioning the testing because it is hard to believe that every single thing was not even close to what it's advertised as.

Also, a few of them just don't care for you and have questioned your integrity in the past. Just being honest.

I don't have any issue.

As a mod, my job is to protect members and then make sure sponsors aren't being unfairly criticized. In that order.

What we have here -

A member sent items to test to a testing facility with some history of fuckery. I've seen plenty of recent tests from this facility to make me believe that said fuckery was an isolated incident and the testing is on the level now.

Then, you have a sponsor with almost zero complaints from members (up until this point) and, every single item that was tested from this sponsor with no past history of issues HERE is either wrong or has nothing in it. Or, has eq raws in a blend that's supposed to be only powder raws. That's hard to swallow.

Now, we throw in a rep who has lost his Fucking mind and is trying to twist and contort any tiny little thing he can to discredit the guy who tested the items.

The stance of every mod, "it looks bad either way" but, the burden of proof lies with the source, not the guy who tested the items.

We're not going to lynch a member OR a source with what I outlined above, EVER. So those guys from other forums calling for the torches and pitchforks, go do that at another board. You don't have to come here. Feel free to interact here but, just because your home board goes nuclear with a single incident doesn't make it right.

So, as a mod, I would suggest members sit back and see how this plays out.

And, if you've read this far, if you have recently purchased items from this source and, can provide me with an order receipt, a picture of the unopened items, and you send them for testing ANYWHERE and have the results sent to me, I'll double your testing cost in my coaching services. It's all I can do to help really.
Thank you, finally someone with a level head on their shoulders, Jesus I was beggining to wonder what the fuck is going on here. It is what it is at this point, let custom do his due diligence in getting to the bottom of what happened here and don't bash jswole for spending his own money to test a sponsors gear. Something is obviously very wrong here so proceed with that knowledge and let it the fuck go. Move on it's definitely not worth the time reading all this back and forth bullshit.

Do you Fags even lift in this thread wtf!
If talking about me then go ahead and post a picture of yourself and I'll do the same and we will see who lifts, and who looks better. If you're not referring to me then I apologize. .

If talking about me then go ahead and post a picture of yourself and I'll do the same and we will see who lifts, and who looks better. If you're not referring to me then I apologize. .

Seems you are the dyel here lmao jk

I hit some praetorian gear today and got an instant Chubb so it’s gotta be fire!! It is very strange every thing came back jacked the f up

I was just being a smartass Rico Suave. That’s me in my pic and yea probably have me beat I don’t have the underwear model look never could pull that off lol

I was just being a smartass Rico Suave. That’s me in my pic and yea probably have me beat I don’t have the underwear model look never could pull that off lol
I'm in sorry about that brother. Look I'm having a bad, and every time I see Jswole and biggerbens name I get even more mad. I apologize about that brother...

Back