Jswole220 and Praetorian testing

Page 1 of 42 1234511 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,825 Posts
    Rep Points

I want to let everyone know I am posting this in the pit so you can talk freely about this issue. I will be sending out all of what Jswole has sent for testing coming out of my own pocket. If we can't get these tests done by the time our board fees are due we will not be paying our fees for the upcoming month. But I think it is only fair I answer all questions you might have and also think it is only fair I post exactly what is going on with Jswole220.
    When Jswole told me he was going to be testing all the sponsors on this board I found it very strange. He claimed we were friends and that we should go first which is absolutely false. He has been up Dutchpharma ass and a bit with Feral (my apologies guys for mentioning you) to the extent where he has almost been banned, so why not test the labs he is questioning? He has never used our products EVER nor seen any complaints about our gear. I got in touch with a couple of Mods here to explain what was going on not just to protect us but maybe put the other labs on alert to what was going on. My suspicions were answered when a super mod told me he had a conversation with Jswole220 that Jswole220 was getting ready to announce a new sponsor and most likely would be repping for them. Hummm you see where this is going? Jswole220 also told the same Mod that the lab he was going to introduce is coming in under a new name but would not give that info out. I suspect it is Advanced since he was ready to rep for him before he left.
    We gave every option in the world for testing and before he even mentioned Jano WE told him we would not accept anything from Jano. Jano has been caught in the past lying and it doesn't matter if it was yesterday or 6 years ago, we don't trust him. We gave him 2 other options which he denied vigorously and we couldn't understand why we even offered to refund his money AFTER testing was done so we would keep out of the testing.
    He stated that he did not want to tie himself to bank transfers and this is why he doesn't even post TD picks but yet he is posting testing on illegal drugs...yeah right.
    During the Fantasy Football League he tried to bribe me asking me to give him my best player and in return he would give me $500 in free gear since he already clinched a playoff birth. I told him he didn't need to do that and it wouldn't be fair to the other members that were in the league. Yes I understand this has nothing to do with testing but Im trying to establish between this and him introducing the new sponsor and him wanting to rep for that sponsor his credibility. After letting some members know about the Football bribe I deleted him but bad judgment I decided to let him back in my group.
    We all know his antics from wanting to start some kind of lab testing donations where all sponsors should be required to test their gear on a monthly basis, to making claims that every post office was installing Xray machines for local mail lol.
    All of my statements here are documented and if he calls me out I will post everyone of them. In the end, I am sending everything out for testing out of my own pocket. I have alerted Praetorian to the situation and when I hear from them I will post their reply in this thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    531 Posts
    Rep Points

Wow. Well that doesnít sound good from jswole at all, and although I donít know him personally and have never had a private conversation with him or anything but thatís a surprise. Wanting to take it upon himself to test every single lab sounds awesome and expensive if itís simply that. But Iíve heard bad things about this Jano character too and it is strange if heís refusing to do testing through anyone but him....and if this is all a campaign to clear some sponsors for this new and ďadvancedĒ lab thatís coming? Is bullshit unless the testing is 100 percent honest, cutting out shitty sponsors with bunk gear is never a bad idea but the tests gotta be fair.

and Iím pretty disappointed to hear about the fantasy football thing, I thought it was tons of fun between a group of trustworthy guys and even though the prizes were very nice I didnít think anything like that would ever happen. Thanks for being a stand up guy and not participating in it custom

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,972 Posts
    Rep Points

Well your opening statement is WRONG ABOUT ME NOT YSING YOUR GEAR. Check again bud Iíve placed now 4 orders with yíall. I still have some npp and throw shit from my last order. So your wrong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,972 Posts
    Rep Points

Lmao the new sponsor your taking about only sells pharma AIs you idiot and HE IS NOT COMING HERE. Lmao man the conspiracy theoryís though why not just have some integrity lmao. Seriously custom man up bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,825 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    Well your opening statement is WRONG ABOUT ME NOT YSING YOUR GEAR. Check again bud Iíve placed now 4 orders with yíall. I still have some npp and throw shit from my last order. So your wrong
    Do I need to post the Sure Spot where you said you never used our gear yet? You're a fucking liar give me a few to download everything it's all going up.
    Are you denying a new sponsor?
    Are you denying the football bribe?
    Are you denying in all that you are a piece of shit?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,972 Posts
    Rep Points

Wtf. Uhhhhh I never repped for advanced you idiot lmao. I donít even think I was a member when advanced was here Mighty Mouse was their rep so again your WRONG! Lol please have some integrity.

just post TGE FULL CONVO AND LET THE MEMBERS DECIDE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,972 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Do I need to post the Sure Spot where you said you never used our gear yet? You're a fucking liar give me a few to download everything it's all going up.
    Are you denying a new sponsor?
    Are you denying the football bribe?
    Are you denying in all that you are a piece of shit?
    go to your own thread where yíall first came on board and I said I used your tren ace l, prop, whinny and I said I tried the throw shit which now we know was probably Superdrol since I felt nice pumps and bp spikes. Please post the convo. The gear I was referring to not using was the ďtren hexĒ yíall gifted me. You know the tren hex from the fantasy league when you told me well at least you got product from us and Monster trying to throw shade at feral but itís more like at least I got gear from monster and feral
    Last edited by Jswole220; 06-06-2020 at 07:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,972 Posts
    Rep Points

All you have created with this post is mid information, flat out lies, and stupidity. Again, HAVE SOME INTEGRITY FOR ONCE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,825 Posts
    Rep Points

All you have created with this post is mid information, flat out lies, and stupidity. Again, HAVE SOME INTEGRITY FOR ONCE.
    Can you tell us the new sponsor you are going to introduce?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,972 Posts
    Rep Points

Can you tell us the new sponsor you are going to introduce?
    No I canít l. If the sponsor would like to say he was considering asf thatís on him but itís not my place to throw his name out here. My only affiliation with this source is I have done large sales with him. I was never going to be his rep and I never said that. Vision told me I could be his rep. Me saying I wanted to be his rep never came out of my mouth. I simply asked if I could get pricing info because at the time he was interested in expanding his AI and pharma product business. Iím not posting in your thread anymore you can go back to the original thread and spew your lies their so I can gladly disprove all of them.

hereís my question custom. Why keep on witg the conspiracy bs? Why not live by what you say that the members and board come first. These folks at praetorian are your good friends from what you told me. Remember when you asked if I would be interested to be a rep and I asked if yíall were planning on sending any samples out? And then you wanted me to be your meso rep and move over their and I told you absolutely not unless you start regular testing ? You remember all of this and how all of a sudden after my responses you wanted to put it on the back burner? Why donít you have some integrity for once and do whatís right? You were already banned from asf once I would think youíd take your second chance seriously and want to establish a good name for yourself. Are you really going to stand behind your lab still or start making shit right and quit trying to throw shade at me or the testing? Everyone here knows whatís really going on. Your crazy if you think otherwise so please just be honest and for once have some of the integrity you say you have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    575 Posts
    Rep Points

We all know damn well if the testing results came back GOOD that @custom and Praetorian would be flaunting those reports. Since they came back all kinds of fucked up that makes @janoshik a bad tester. It equally makes them attack @jswole220

Lab testing is lab testing itís not a roidtest or a feelzzz report. Itís real science that shows the dosing and compounds. Itís available to ANYONE. You can send your own samples in. It comes to about $120 with shipping and you only have to send a small 1-2 cc sample in. Couldnít be easier but guys are lazy and complacent.

@jswole220 promoted this idea a couple months ago. Look at the people that attacked him for it then. You really think youíre getting legitimate gear from these ďsponsorsĒ that are PAYING to be here? The ones that donít want ďdramaĒ?? You gotta wonder why they need protection from attacks in the forum.

Thereís dudes here that get free gear all the time. Theyíve been doing it for years and in return they post great reviews so other people order. Are those orders getting what they paid for? What they want? The testing shows you that answer.

Watch the attacks now. Theyíre not offering any solutions. Theyíre going to discredit and deflect. Thatís how this bullshit game is played and how you all are getting ripped off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by KrossOut; 06-06-2020 at 07:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,972 Posts
    Rep Points

All you are is a liar and a manipulative person. You always try throwing shade at the other labs here when itís your lab doing the dirty stuff obviously. You really should take a look in the mirror and try actually living by what you say you do. Actions speak louder than words. No one here has EVER questioned my integrity. Can you say the same? Now I will kindly go back to my thread so we can finish this discussion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,972 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KrossOut View Post
    We all know damn well if the testing results came back GOOD that @custom and Praetorium would be flaunting those reports. Since they came back all kinds of fucked up that makes @janoshik a bad tester. It equally makes them attack @jswole22

Lab testing is lab testing itís not a roidtest or a feelzzz report. Itís real science that shows the dosing and compounds. Itís available to ANYONE. You can send your own samples in. It comes to about $120 with shipping and you only have to send a small 1-2 cc sample in. Couldnít be easier but guys are lazy and complacent.

@jswole22 promoted this idea a couple months ago. Look at the people that attacked him for it then. You really think youíre getting legitimate gear from these ďsponsorsĒ that are PAYING to be here? The ones that donít want ďdramaĒ?? You gotta wonder why they need protection from attacks in the forum.

Thereís dudes here that get free gear all the time. Theyíve been doing it for years and in return they post great reviews so other people order. Are those orders getting what they paid for? What they want? The testing shows you that answer.

Watch the attacks now. Theyíre not offering any solutions. Theyíre going to discredit and deflect. Thatís how this bullshit game is played and how you all are getting ripped off.

Whatís funny krossout is heís stupid enough to actually think anyone is going to believe any of these lies and conspiracy theories heís spewing lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,825 Posts
    Rep Points

No I canít l. If the sponsor would like to say he was considering asf thatís on him but itís not my place to throw his name out here. My only affiliation with this source is I have done large sales with him. I was never going to be his rep and I never said that. Vision told me I could be his rep. Me saying I wanted to be his rep never came out of my mouth. I simply asked if I could get pricing info because at the time he was interested in expanding his AI and pharma product business. Iím not posting in your thread anymore you can go back to the original thread and spew your lies their so I can gladly disprove all of them.

hereís my question custom. Why keep on witg the conspiracy bs? Why not live by what you say that the members and board come first. These folks at praetorian are your good friends from what you told me. Remember when you asked if I would be interested to be a rep and I asked if yíall were planning on sending any samples out? And then you wanted me to be your meso rep and move over their and I told you absolutely not unless you start regular testing ? You remember all of this and how all of a sudden after my responses you wanted to put it on the back burner? Why donít you have some integrity for once and do whatís right? You were already banned from asf once I would think youíd take your second chance seriously and want to establish a good name for yourself. Are you really going to stand behind your lab still or start making shit right and quit trying to throw shade at me or the testing? Everyone here knows whatís really going on. Your crazy if you think otherwise so please just be honest and for once have some of the integrity you say you have.
    Im glad you admit you had an alternative motive for this testing and I find it hard to believe that Vision would ask you to be a rep for him because when I told him I asked you to rep for us he said it was the worst decision I could ever make. Are you telling me he was playing both sides or are you just a fucking liar. You have no integrity here my friend. Once again if testing comes back from another source Praetorian will make good on it or my repping days are over. I have proven my self time and time again to help guys out here. Didnt I help you with getroids but it wasnt enough you still complained even after you were made whole. I asked you why didnt you ask for a discount code for your order and you replied you dont need discounts or free shit yet when ever a sponsor comes out with a freebie offer your the first to jump on it. Steelgear, Feral, ect

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    575 Posts
    Rep Points

Im glad you admit you had an alternative motive for this testing and I find it hard to believe that Vision would ask you to be a rep for him because when I told him I asked you to rep for us he said it was the worst decision I could ever make. Are you telling me he was playing both sides or are you just a fucking liar. You have no integrity here my friend. Once again if testing comes back from another source Praetorian will make good on it or my repping days are over. I have proven my self time and time again to help guys out here. Didnt I help you with getroids but it wasnt enough you still complained even after you were made whole. I asked you why didnt you ask for a discount code for your order and you replied you dont need discounts or free shit yet when ever a sponsor comes out with a freebie offer your the first to jump on it. Steelgear, Feral, ect
    Attack. Deflect. Discredit.

No solution to the problem.

Thatís telling.