• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bad testing results on praetorian gear

Get Shredded!
This is my first and last post in this.

I lost money, not as much as some, 850 bucks to the previous sponsor. Not once did I bash the forum or sponsor for not protecting me.

I see this basically as the dark web. Similar to buying drugs off the street. You hope it's what they say but in the end its YOUR to buy or not. YOUR decision to pin. YOUR decision to get bloodwork done to make sure what YOU bought and took is what its supposed to be. If it's not what you were told you don't get your money back but possibly a replacement if lucky and you move on.

Its unfortunate what happened and this will continue to happen in underground drugs. I would hate to be in Customs shoes but it is what it is. A shitty drug dealer. There are no actual warranties on anything bought like this. If you believe everything you read you should not be here.

Now curious what kind of BS shit I will get PMed for posting this.

One last thing ....

TRUMP 2020 !!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The problem here is you are reading only what you want and seeing only what you want to believe. Praet asked me not to be involved anymore but I kept up with replying to pms and posts. I recently posted a reply to one member that wanted replacement gear that hasn't been tested and I told him why put something in his body that he has no idea what it consists of? Im not defending Praet in anyway and to me what they did just ruined them. I use to believe that no one makes 2 different batches, a good batch and a bunk batch but what I have learned over the last several weeks is that I was wrong. I do believe certain labs directly scam members this way. I have also stated I was worried because my wife was running their var and for all I know it is dbol. Ego is the last thing that I possess. Guys like yourself and other members here think the rep job is because we are gear whores but for all the time and risk pay is very little ranging from $250-$350 a month and some reps get beat when a shop folds up and doesn't pay them. Don't get me wrong guys do it for free gear while other like the interaction with the members here. The last 2 shops I worked for I made the mistake of letting my pay roll over from one month to the next and didn't get anything in return. Every board rep puts up TD pics of their pay weather they state it is pay or not but you won't see my TD pics because I got none. My first rep job when I came back to ASF I donated my first 2 month pay to contests which members received my last 2 I got beat. No problem its part of the risk. This time 4 months with nothing but it doesn't even come close to the beating the members here at ASF took and Im not just talking financially Im also talking health wise because they were not getting what they ordered. You obviously don't know me and if you or anyone else thinks I would put them in harms way is absolutely insane. So if guys like you, Jswole and others dont understand that, please feel free to continue with the hate and bashing as for me I have explained myself and wont be replying to any other posts.
Blah blah blah blah blah. You got caught lying yet again lol.

This is my first and last post in this.

I lost money, not as much as some, 850 bucks to the previous sponsor. Not once did I bash the forum or sponsor for not protecting me.

I see this basically as the dark web. Similar to buying drugs off the street. You hope it's what they say but in the end its YOUR to buy or not. YOUR decision to pin. YOUR decision to get bloodwork done to make sure what YOU bought and took is what its supposed to be. If it's not what you were told you don't get your money back but possibly a replacement if lucky and you move on.

Its unfortunate what happened and this will continue to happen in underground drugs. I would hate to be in Customs shoes but it is what it is. A shitty drug dealer. There are no actual warranties on anything bought like this. If you believe everything you read you should not be here.

Now curious what kind of BS shit I will get PMed for posting this.

One last thing ....

TRUMP 2020 !!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

dont be so naive. Custom is a lying his ass off. Not only
did I catch him lying again but of course he came up with yet another sorry lie. He has told me straight up before skippy is prat and skippy is selling the brand to him. What kind of sick fuck gets off on watching a dog eat out a drunk chick though seriously? MAGA

lol what did I fail at? Your own words in praetorians thread YOU KNEW THE QUEEN AND HER HUSBAND SINCE HIGHSCHOOL..... also you’re own words you wanted me to be your meso rep because the cunt was selling the brand to you. So again what am I failing at here?

i guess you ate too many Xanax and forgot you posted that?

Oh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back