• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bad testing results on praetorian gear

I really dont see jswole doing this to bash a sponsor or to pave away for another sponsor. I feel as though he probably only had good attentions doing the test , just so happen that it came back the way it did. But who knows i could be wrong , time will tell when some more people have some gear tested. And j if u did have nothing but good attentions with doing this and all u posted is legit thank you for going threw all the truble and paying for the tests.
Intentions.
Not trying to be a dick.
Just so you know.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Welllllll all I gotta say is
DAAAAAYYYYUUUMMM

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Why not send them to get tested or just run the test and get bloods

I've already decided to send in samples for testing. May be a couple weeks before I can get around to doing it. Hopefully all this gets straightened out and everything comes back good.

I've already decided to send in samples for testing. May be a couple weeks before I can get around to doing it. Hopefully all this gets straightened out and everything comes back good.
Always a good idea to pull bloods anyways , I just don’t know what to make of the tests since all of the bloodwork has looked good that I have seen and not like the assspec was underdosed shit came back completely wrong compounds just doesn’t make sense. Hopefully it gets figured out

Always a good idea to pull bloods anyways , I just don’t know what to make of the tests since all of the bloodwork has looked good that I have seen and not like the assspec was underdosed shit came back completely wrong compounds just doesn’t make sense. Hopefully it gets figured out

Yeah I was surprised by these results. All the good bloods and reviews. Hopefully things get worked out.

No one has PM’d me. For the record. Anyone who knows my character realizes that.

I do not choose sides. Jswole and custom both are members and both deserve the respect I afford all members. FOR THE RECORD.

Max

What you talking about homie? Lath Crasher posted he gained so much dam weight from the praetian anavar he could not take off his wedding finger ring. The frank fella said he did not feel sh!t from piggy blood. My coach said he has heard so many damn negative things from this lab. And that they threaten people if you post a negative review. People are afraid of praetian. Im sure maxmuscles was threatened to. realize how fast he shut his mouth? Jswole offered to pay for his testing and maxmuscles is completely ignoring his private messages. Check the thread on meso.They first said Jswole rigged the results, then when he said he still got unopened vials with customized logo on their flipcaps , they change their xcuse and say it was jano who made the mistake and cant be trusted.Who is it, jswole rigging the results or jano being fake? or both? Why do you think they are shutdown? They are AFRAID folks will order and send for testing ROFLLMAO. If they were confident they would not have shutdown.
If people think we should reopen we will. I'm giving Jswole.001% possibility his testing is right. Let me ask you something if tests come back good are you going to come and step up and pay our losses? Between board fees loss of sales and testing, let's say $4000? Why wouldn't Jswole just pm him here? We have several members that have purchased already and are willing to send out samples. Are we being unfair in some way?

IML Gear Cream!
What you talking about homie? Lath Crasher posted he gained so much dam weight from the praetian anavar he could not take off his wedding finger ring. The frank fella said he did not feel sh!t from piggy blood. My coach said he has heard so many damn negative things from this lab. And that they threaten people if you post a negative review. People are afraid of praetian. Im sure maxmuscles was threatened to. realize how fast he shut his mouth? Jswole offered to pay for his testing and maxmuscles is completely ignoring his private messages. Check the thread on meso.They first said Jswole rigged the results, then when he said he still got unopened vials with customized logo on their flipcaps , they change their xcuse and say it was jano who made the mistake and cant be trusted.Who is it, jswole rigging the results or jano being fake? or both? Why do you think they are shutdown? They are AFRAID folks will order and send for testing ROFLLMAO. If they were confident they would not have shutdown.

Homie, why don't you go back and look through their thread. Up until this they're are plenty of good reviews and bloods. Why would people be afraid of them? Lol

Who the fuck is this troll. I'm not in it for either side but this idiot needs to go. People are trying to resolve issues not have more middle school shit going on. If you dont know shit first hand stay the fuck out!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I had edema and tested the anavar with a reagent. You may have missed that but it passed. Saw my Doc shortly after and had already pissed it out. Isolated dietary incident.

This isn't the pit keep the bullshit out of here Droosh

Did Lt Dan post anywhere outside the Prat sub his results?

HPLC results

#1 Sust 250
#2 Test E 300
#3 Test P 120
#4 Deca 285
Sust was purchased Dec last yr... Everything else was recently purchased.

Attachments

• 2020-06-26 11.37.43.png
    2020-06-26 11.37.43.png
    418.7 KB · Views: 103
  • 2020-06-26 11.36.48.png
    2020-06-26 11.36.48.png
    451.2 KB · Views: 97
  • 2020-06-26 11.35.59.png
    2020-06-26 11.35.59.png
    451.9 KB · Views: 95
  • 2020-06-26 11.34.55.png
    2020-06-26 11.34.55.png
    445.4 KB · Views: 93
Get Shredded!
Did praetorian close the customer assistance thread? Won’t allow me access

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m sure [mention]custom [/mention] will hook you up since he’s such a standup brother!

I’m sure you’ll be here to remind everyone he hasn’t also. I guess everyone needs something to do.

I hit him on the DM and he got back to me in 20 mins.

I’m sure you’ll be here to remind everyone he hasn’t also. I guess everyone needs something to do.

I hit him on the DM and he got back to me in 20 mins.

Yes. You’re welcome too. And be sure to thank @Jswole220 for bringing this all out in the open. Otherwise you’d be running that shit gear and wasting your time. Again.

Did anyone get a refund from praetorian?
From what I understand so far is that there wont be any refunds. Just replacement gear sent out. That is all the info I have received so far as of today

Back