• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bad testing results on praetorian gear

IML Gear Cream!
This is the email I just received from Praetorian-

We don't test every batch, and with the issues between covid and the legal switch over in china , I can't start making promises based on lineage or heritage that honestly could have been a source issue. We have used the same medical supply rep for 12 years, but as packaging has changed and shipping methods have changed, many things have changed since November .
We have not had a test come back anything other than what is expected. Some of our guys work in clinics and are blood tested more commonly than necessary for other various reasons and they make a great litmus for us when we are in between testing actual batches.

Since we have used the same company, which is a legitimately licensed supply house not a ugl steroid raw guy,for so long it has allowed us the opportunity to test batches less and honestly be a little lazy about it since all batches for a decade come back virtually identical, and with client blood work to support it, it just wasn't needed.

I do not believe some of these results, that just is what it is. The guy clearly has an axe to grind and that's on him. Anyone else who is unhappy or concerned we can address as needed.

We will go through house and check everything, but until we give an all clear, if you're uncomfortable with the parabolan, don't order it. As far as test is concerned or Virtually any other products I personally cannot imagine there being an issue as stated but we will look anyway.

We're not on this forum or any forum, nor do we run a Facebook group or page, honestly after 2 decades most of our people are return clients we have cultivated for years. I'm saying that in an effort to express that even if this is something only being reported by, and potentially effecting 0.1% of our market, we will still be taking it as seriously as if it were our own team ."
Lmao are you serious? Go figure still sticking to the same bs. I still have everything I tested as well as unopened tren hex and npp (not previously tested) tell them to pay for the testing and shipping and I’ll mail the sealed vials out. Can you ask about me getting my refund for being ripped off?

Lmao are you serious? Go figure still sticking to the same bs. I still have everything I tested as well as unopened tren hex and npp (not previously tested) tell them to pay for the testing and shipping and I’ll mail the sealed vials out. Can you ask about me getting my refund for being ripped off?
Are you full fucking retard? Read the email they are looking into it

Attacking for no reason.

The email Praetorian wrote and you posted was well-written and level headed.

Why do they need a rep? Are you standing up for the customers like a good rep should or are you sticking up for your own interests?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attacking for no reason.

The email Praetorian wrote and you posted was well-written and level headed.

Why do they need a rep? Are you standing up for the customers like a good rep should or are you sticking up for your own interests?

Attacking? Nothing is good enough for this guy he calls me names but God forbid I'm out of line...the world is coming to an end. I have stood up for members here time and time again if you sign in a bit more you would understand that. Nothing that I asked Jswole outside of the testing he has not answered. Praet has a huge following in business for 20 years it's almost impossible for these reports to come back this way. Arimidex ZERO no fucking way

Attacking? Nothing is good enough for this guy he calls me names but God forbid I'm out of line...the world is coming to an end. I have stood up for members here time and time again if you sign in a bit more you would understand that. Nothing that I asked Jswole outside of the testing he has not answered. Praet has a huge following in business for 20 years it's almost impossible for these reports to come back this way. Arimidex ZERO no fucking way

How about a simple:

“Thank you for testing @jswole220. These are not the results we anticipated and we are fully confident in our product. We would be very interested in additional product testing and are offering $200 store credit (or whatever Lab4Tox charges if you prefer them) to any customer that is willing to send in blind test samples. Contact me via PM.”

That’s how I would handle it.

=/
41c99751d1a1e4cb89614c9757f841bb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Why are we attacking Jswole for bringing this matter up? He would never lie about something like this as he's well respected here, so if there is a problem why can't it be solved constructively?

Why are we attacking Jswole for bringing this matter up? He would never lie about something like this as he's well respected here, so if there is a problem why can't it be solved constructively?
I think the vast majority can see this for what it is mindless. So far custom is the only person who might believe himself along with roid but I just offered to send roid a sealed vial of the “tren hex” I had tested so he can send his own sample out. I have 4 sealed vials total I’ll gladly send out all 4 if people would like to test them or send them to a mod

Lmao this comment made me chuckle. This is coming from the guy who has not been able to comprehend half of my responses. Lol the irony. Anyway can we get back on track and get some answers?

why has a thread not been created in your subform asking for any customers who like to have samples sent out for free to contact y’all? You guys can post whatever you want but no one will take any of it seriously. I’ll also say this again since your dancing around it I still have 4 sealed vials of “tren hex” I’ll gladly send them or send them to a mod or whoever to send out.

I think the vast majority can see this for what it is mindless. So far custom is the only person who might believe himself along with roid but I just offered to send roid a sealed vial of the “tren hex” I had tested so he can send his own sample out. I have 4 sealed vials total I’ll gladly send out all 4 if people would like to test them or send them to a mod
You noticed something amiss and you got that gear tested, so the results showed you're correct. Now it's in the sponsor's court to correct the problem and I hope it will be addressed quickly.

To me it's when gear tests good all's happy and when it tests bad everyone attacks the bearer of bad news? That's so appalling.

I have no dog in this particular fight just my 2 rusty pennies.

Wrong section homie.... I did laugh but it be better in the “funny thread” as per pit discussions go

I know, I’m a hypocrite lol
I just felt like throwing some laughs around. This threads been lit. But don't wanna see it go down in flames either.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I posted this in the other thread too...

Only way to be completely neutral is have a trusted member who's already sitting on Preatorian gear send it out to a different lab for testing.

There's good bloodwork already out there on the test so those vials had to be good at that time.

Only way to be completely neutral is have a trusted member who's already sitting on Preatorian gear send it out to a different lab for testing.

There's good bloodwork already out there on the test so those vials had to be good at that time.

would you be willing to let me send you one of the sealed vials of tren hex? I also have npp that I haven’t opend and did not send samples in on that I’d be willing to send to you or any mod for that matter. I think we could all trust you would send an honest sample in as I did myself.

This. Test purchased RECENTLY.

The back and forth just hurts the sponsor and reps image.

Pit threads are definitely not the way to talk about bad testing results lol.

This. Test purchased RECENTLY.

The back and forth just hurts the sponsor and reps image.

Pit threads are definitely not the way to talk about bad testing results lol.

I have 4 sealed vials of tren hex and npp I will send you or any other mod to send samples out on if your willing. I did not previously test the npp, the tren hex was tested and came back as test p/ tren ace.

Shouldn't further testing be from the same batch #'s?

That would make the most sense. It’s the only way to compare apples to apples

I don’t think the batch numbers mean anything at all. I ordered throw shot and npp 6 months ago as custom reminded me it was not a year and the dates on the throw shit I just recently received are different however it’s the exact same batch number.

IML Gear Cream!
so the dates are on the vial? is that exp date? Go by those dates then.
I don’t think the batch numbers mean anything at all. I ordered throw shot and npp 6 months ago as custom reminded me it was not a year and the dates on the throw shit I just recently received are different however it’s the exact same batch number.

Well so much for that.

Wondering the same thing. Hey jswole thanks for getting the testing done. If more of us did that more often it wouldn't be such a guessing game on who's gear is any good this time around. Thanks bro

I really dont see jswole doing this to bash a sponsor or to pave away for another sponsor. I feel as though he probably only had good attentions doing the test , just so happen that it came back the way it did. But who knows i could be wrong , time will tell when some more people have some gear tested. And j if u did have nothing but good attentions with doing this and all u posted is legit thank you for going threw all the truble and paying for the tests.

If you’re going to test a source and your intentions are to make that source look bad, you’re not going to go to the trouble and hassle of submitting a cocktail of compounds for each sample. And you sure wouldn’t offer to send an unopened vial with the flip cap still in tact.

All you need to do is cut it with 25% oil to make it look underdosed. That’s easy. @JSwole220 presents a credible case on his own behalf.

As for the Fantasy Football... c’mon, that’s a totally separate thing altogether. There is zero reason to tie the two together. Anyone that is doing that is trying to take the focus off the real topic at hand here.

If you weren’t going to put the correct compound and dosage why take the time to put in two compounds? Like NPP and EQ? Is that common? I would think you would just under dose to save money or not put in anything. Like the Saiyan has methyl tren in it. I know I would feel that shit within 20 or 30 minutes after pinning.

Well this blows... I have 12 unopened bottles of sust, test e, test p and deca I was looking forward to using in the near future. Guess I'll wait and see how this plays out. Wasn't expecting to see this.

Well this blows... I have 12 unopened bottles of sust, test e, test p and deca I was looking forward to using in the near future. Guess I'll wait and see how this plays out. Wasn't expecting to see this.
Why not send them to get tested or just run the test and get bloods

Back