• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bad hplc results on Praetorian gear

Jswole220

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well unfortunately this is certainly not what I expected when I purchased this gear in the least bit. Some of you may remember I created a thread title something like “why don’t we hold sources accountable” in that thread I expressed my concern for the lack of testing done on asf. The number one response I got was lead by example and the people who said that were absolutely right. I haven’t shared any testing on asf to date mainly because I haven’t tested asf sources.

I reached out to the Praetorian rep Custom and told him I wanted to send samples off on praetorian gear. I explained to him I wanted to pick praetorian because I was confident the results would come back great and people are aware that him and I were friends. I told him I hope I didn’t speak too soon because I was unsure if I was going to be able to afford it. I told him I was waiting on a bonus from work and hopefully it was around what I received the year prior. He said he was all for it and he thought it was great. I felt like he was being somewhat short with me after that so I asked him again before I went to bed hey man are you sure your fine with this. He again told me yes and he would reach out to praetorian to see how I could be reimbursed. I messaged him back and told him I was going to do it because of my bonus I had a few k to play around with. That’s when things took a turn for the worse. I told him i was using jano because not only was lab4tox more expensive by roughly $50 per sample but they only take bank wire transfers. He told me I’m just going to create a huge headache for him and didn’t want me to use jano because he claimed now jano was not reliable. I told him jano made one mistake only one 7 or 8 years ago and has since proven himself to be more than reliable. Jano has been under the microscope by this whole community probably more so than any other person apart of it. He has had his samples cross checked countless times with lab4tox as well as weights and measures when they were around. It basically just turned into an argument and I chose to just cut ties with him. I won’t go into detail but he hasn’t been exactly the most loyal friend to me and I can say 100% I was absolutely a loyal friend to him. I’m not here to bash Custom or praetorian for that matter. I like custom and it does upset me that we’re not friends anymore but I had to draw the line. If anyone from the lab tries to discredit my samples in anyway I still have everything I tested but even better I still have 4 sealed vials of what’s labeled tren hex that I will gladly send to any mod to be tested. I will also pay for one customers sample if they have something they already purchased that is the same as one of the nine items I had tested and they did not contact anyone before hand and mentioned they were ordering. I say that because I have seen good bloods posted on this lab in the past. Also worth mentioning I did not mention this order at all to custom and did not plan on it until I received it. A couple days after I ordered custom contacted me and asked me if I ordered and asked why I didn’t let him know before I did. I didn’t tell him this at the time but obviously I wanted to stay Anonymous. I have no clue how he knows I ordered but he did find out. They do say they require a handle and forum for orders which I included but I have recommended this lab to two of my friends in the past and neither are members on any forums so maybe that’s a new rule ? Anyway all I would like for one is to bring awareness as to what type of product praetorian is producing. I would like to say maybe it was a bad batch or human error but with 9 results and not one coming back as it should I think that’s not the case and they know what they are doing. I would like my bitcoin back for the order considering I did not get what I paid for at all. When people come here asking about labs that are not on asf everyone always says don’t come back and complain if you get scammed for not using a source on asf. Well what happens when it actually is a source on asf selling the subpar gear? Hopefully they will be held accountable but at the very least at least I can bring awareness and I truly hope they own up to it and turn things around but I guess only time will tell how they choose to handle this.

Attachments

• C8D4B606-6583-4DB8-8235-2BE397BD8705.jpeg
    C8D4B606-6583-4DB8-8235-2BE397BD8705.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 97
  • BFDFD264-A50F-4E61-8F30-5F0123AD710C.jpeg
    BFDFD264-A50F-4E61-8F30-5F0123AD710C.jpeg
    26 KB · Views: 76
  • FDC7F5FE-1A51-4FB8-BE25-1BFDF5BD290E.jpeg
    FDC7F5FE-1A51-4FB8-BE25-1BFDF5BD290E.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 88
3 orals.

Attachments

• 89EADB94-1867-4407-A236-CA7555AB7524.jpeg
    89EADB94-1867-4407-A236-CA7555AB7524.jpeg
    706.7 KB · Views: 115
  • 1FD13070-F7C5-4E38-B956-90B1B1DF23A9.jpeg
    1FD13070-F7C5-4E38-B956-90B1B1DF23A9.jpeg
    674.2 KB · Views: 96
  • E5218DF0-094F-4BD1-98E2-6B0802C92EFB.jpeg
    E5218DF0-094F-4BD1-98E2-6B0802C92EFB.jpeg
    661.5 KB · Views: 96
Notice two of the results came back as eq and nandrolone. The doses are different in each though and clearly not the same sample

Attachments

• F00053F9-0504-47C2-9F2C-75858F3E127D.jpeg
    F00053F9-0504-47C2-9F2C-75858F3E127D.jpeg
    674.7 KB · Views: 101
  • 14A8EAF4-CFF3-473C-87D2-9710E07D3DFD.jpeg
    14A8EAF4-CFF3-473C-87D2-9710E07D3DFD.jpeg
    690.9 KB · Views: 93
  • 16B4FF48-ACC8-4AF4-82D7-54E14C759F52.jpeg
    16B4FF48-ACC8-4AF4-82D7-54E14C759F52.jpeg
    793.1 KB · Views: 94
  • 73E946E1-2C7E-43CF-A8EB-6CA4DD0F4C96.jpeg
    73E946E1-2C7E-43CF-A8EB-6CA4DD0F4C96.jpeg
    697.5 KB · Views: 91
WTF?? This is not good.

Max

Throw Shit- Methyl Test 5mg, Methyl Tren .5mg, Halo 5mg, Anadrol 25mg

Saiyan Plus 302mg Mix blend ( Tren Ace 75mg, Mast Prop 75mg, Sust 150mg, Mtren 2mg).

this is what sample 3 ( throw shit) and sample 5 (sayan +) were supposed to be

no man it’s really not. I’m shocked man to say the least and certainly was not expecting this

Well, I have about 12 bottles unopened. Wtf do I do now??

Max

Well damn! I have a fair amount of items. So Hex was tested but nothing came back as Hex? Just some other compound or was this not tested yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well damn! I have a fair amount of items. So Hex was tested but nothing came back as Hex? Just some other compound or was this not tested yet?

I’m sure they will refund us. Otherwise, IDK.
I have all bottles untouched.

Max.

IML Gear Cream!
this is mind blowing. thought they were a compound pharmacy
Just goes to show us you can’t believe everything a friendly rep says. If they truly were you’d be able to verify that online for one and for two no compounding pharmacy would produce tren or anything not for medical use

hex was sample 6. In the first pics I posed I posted a pic of exactly what was tested and what it was supposed to be

- - - Updated - - -

It’s getting late so I’ll be out soon. Hopefully we get some answers in the morning.

- - - Updated - - -

Max.
Hopefully so brother. I honestly don’t know though but I hope so

hex was sample 6. In the first pics I posed I posted a pic of exactly what was tested and what it was supposed to be

- - - Updated - - -

It’s getting late so I’ll be out soon. Hopefully we get some answers in the morning.

- - - Updated - - -

Morning it is! . I don’t blame anyone. Thanks jswole for doing that! Appreciate any testing done to save us from putting who knows what in our body.

Max

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Damn I see that now. Well fuck I have a lot of that! And the throw shit explains it now.
Thank you for doing this man and I hope they figure something out or there’s going to be some angry folks.
I kind of like to know what I’m putting in my body.

Damn I see that now. Well fuck I have a lot of that! And the throw shit explains it now.
Thank you for doing this man and I hope they figure something out or there’s going to be some angry folks.
I kind of like to know what I’m putting in my body.

Check lab test area 9tmare.

Max
Something is going on

I tested:
sample 1 arimidex 1mg. Results 3 capsules 0mg of adex
sample 2 T3 25mcg. Results 3 capsules 0 mcg T3
Sample 3 throw shit. Results 1 capsule 16mg Superdrol, 2 capsule 12.5mg oxanadrolone, capsule 3 10.4mg oxandrolone.
sample 4 210mg EQ. Results 30mg npp/ 52mg Eq.
Sample 5 sayan +.Results 23mg tren e/ 45mg tren ace
Sample 6 tren hex 105mg. Results 47mg test prop/ 39 mg tren ace
sample 7 test cyp 300mg. Results 33mg npp/ 57mg eq

also in my original post I said 9 samples which was incorrect it was 7. I guess I had 9 on my mind because I wanted to test pigs blood as well as npp but I chose not to

Damn.... aint that some shit i got 4 vials of the cyp 300 that i was eager to use not so much anymore lol fuck me

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

I would be willing to donate to the cause as far as a “3rd party” testing protocol for any ASF customers. Just to help keep the community safe.

I know Jano has the equipment but even so, if any of you members have access to chromatography or hplc that would be helpful as well.

Max.
Max I have to say I'm a bit surprised you claim you have 12 bottles unopened how many were resent to you for free? You want a refund on them too? lol

Get Shredded!
I would be willing to donate to the cause as far as a “3rd party” testing protocol for any ASF customers. Just to help keep the community safe.

I know Jano has the equipment but even so, if any of you members have access to chromatography or hplc that would be helpful as well.

The problem with having access to hplc testing is if you’re not an accredited school or organization who has been granted a license or access to the files then that’s when the flags go up. What I mean is that in order to test hplc or gas chromatography you have to get what I believe is called a set of standards(i could be wrong about name) and there’s only one place to get these in the US and that’s the DEA. So say u have access to the equipment but the school or business you have access to hasn’t been granted access to that info then the feds are going to check it out. The testing equipment doesn’t know what it’s testing and there’s a set of standards for it. Hope I make sense in what I’m trying to say man. I’m definitely not an expert lol. Maybe I can tag @jano and he can explain what I am trying to explain for people in the US on testing and permission from the DEA

Hope this helps @janoshik could you please look at my previous post #21 and explain what I’m trying to please sir? Thanks

Max I have to say I'm a bit surprised you claim you have 12 bottles unopened how many were resent to you for free? You want a refund on them too? lol
are you fucking serious? Is that all you can say to the man? Your going to try to question his integrity now too? Your a joke custom, man up.

The problem with having access to hplc testing is if you’re not an accredited school or organization who has been granted a license or access to the files then that’s when the flags go up. What I mean is that in order to test hplc or gas chromatography you have to get what I believe is called a set of standards(i could be wrong about name) and there’s only one place to get these in the US and that’s the DEA. So say u have access to the equipment but the school or business you have access to hasn’t been granted access to that info then the feds are going to check it out. The testing equipment doesn’t know what it’s testing and there’s a set of standards for it. Hope I make sense in what I’m trying to say man. I’m definitely not an expert lol. Maybe I can tag @jano and he can explain what I am trying to explain for people in the US on testing and permission from the DEA
I don't think that the tags worked, but I've been told I have been invoked :)

You are correct, for testing you either need standards, or there is another option you are not aware of - you need to be very capable chemist with access to advanced and expensive equipment (then you can do all sorts of weird stuff like qNMR etc).
The latter is quite unlikely in general, though.

Regarding the rest, I frankly have no idea as it is in the states, due to the fact that I am in Europe :)

You indeed need a permission to handle AAS and purchase standards here as well, which I do have.

I have made a post but it appears not to show?

Was wondering why that pigs blood did absolutely nothing sane with saiyan plus

An email I just received from Praetorian-

We don't test every batch , and with the issues between covid and the legal switch over in china , I can't start making promises based on lineage or heritage that honestly could have been a source issue. We have used the same medical supply rep for 12 years , but as packaging has changed and shipping methods have changed, many things have changed since November.
We have not had a test come back anything other than what is expected. Some of our guys work in clinics and are blood tested more commonly than necessary for other various reasons and they make a great litmus for us when we are in between testing actual batches.

Since have used the same company, which is a legitimate licensed supply house not a ugl steroid raw guy,for so long it has allowed us the opportunity to test batches less and honestly be a little lazy about it since all batches for a decade come back virtually identical, and with client blood work to support it, it just wasn't needed .

I do not believe some of these results, that just is what it is. The guy clearly has an axe to grind and that's on him. Anyone else who is unhappy or concerned we can address as needed.

We will go through house and check everything, but until we give an all clear, if you're uncomfortable with the parabolan, don't order it . As far as test is concerned or Virtually any other products I personally cannot imagine there being an issue as stated but we will look anyway.

We're not on this forum , or any forum, nor do we run a Facebook group or page, honestly after 2 decades most of our people are return clients we have cultivated for years. I'm saying that in an effort to express that even if this is something only being reported by, and potentially effecting 0.1% of our market, we will still be taking it as seriously as if it were our own team ."

Damn.... aint that some shit i got 4 vials of the cyp 300 that i was eager to use not so much anymore lol fuck me

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk
Jared the guys that posted bloodwork on our enan and cyp do you think they are lying?

yes. You are correct. I manage a lab with hplc and gas chrom, although I never use them. However, I know coach has residency outside US jurisdiction but also know a lot of professors or scientists can access or have purchased research equipment for personal use and already have access to standards.

i also believe if someone has pharm or already proven anabolics you can calibrate equipment to that and test against those standards.

for me personally, I know more now about how this business goes than I did before and we all know human nature and mistakes happen. There are great guys in this game that care and there are those that are in it for income. I’m not saying anything bad about anyone’s character and I know how resellers are pretty much at the mercy of supplier. That’s why I really like one sponsors on here’s business model, besides being a stand up dude, he has total control over his operations and he seems to care a lot about the end user. But.... with that being said...

whether this is a hobby or a way of income for the end user most of us have people that depend on us being healthy and alive and that is why it’s important that we absolutely know what we are putting into our bodies. That’s why I am on board for helping set up and fund a testing protocol that satisfies both parties at the same time.

the fastest way to bring negative insight into this hobby or way of life is for people to get sick or get ripped off (even unintentionally) as we see how people react to burning there money.

Plus. There are a lot of great sponsors on here and if they could prove to the masses that they are legit time after time, they will undoubtedly expand there markets.

Last edited:
yes. You are correct. I manage a lab with hplc and gas chrom, although I never use them. However, I know coach has residency outside US jurisdiction but also know a lot of professors or scientists can access or have purchased research equipment for personal use and already have access to standards.

i also believe if someone has pharm or already proven anabolics you can calibrate equipment to that and test against those standards.

for me personally, I know more now about how this business goes than I did before and we all know human nature and mistakes happen. There are great guys in this game that care and there are those that are in it for income. I’m not saying anything bad about anyone’s character and I know how resellers are pretty much at the mercy of supplier. That’s why I really like one sponsors on here’s business model, besides being a stand up dude, he has total control over his operations and he seems to care a lot about the end user. But.... with that being said...

whether this is a hobby or a way of income for the end user most of us have people that depend on us being healthy and alive and that is why it’s important that we absolutely know what we are putting into our bodies. That’s why I am on board for helping set up and fund a testing protocol that satisfies both parties at the same time.

the fastest way to bring negative insight into this hobby or way of life is for people to get sick or get ripped off (even unintentionally) as we see how people react to burning there money.

Plus. There are a lot of great sponsors on here and if they could prove to the masses that they are legit time after time, they will undoubtedly expand there markets.

Ahh good lol! I was hoping that I wasn’t talking out my ass lol. And thank you for explaining that. I appreciate it. And if you don’t mind letting me know the gentleman whose business model you like I’d be happy as we are all here to learn and make ourselves better. Thanks again for your input and explaining my dribble

Back