• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bad hplc results on Praetorian gear

IML Gear Cream!
So... I know that I’m still kinda clueless here but.. I like jswole cuz he keeps people on there toes... life isn’t butterflies and rainbows 24/7... but I also like custom cuz I know he cares about the community ..

let us brainstorm openly about any opportunities to set up a testing protocol that all paid sponsors can incorporate into there marketing systems that members can regularly contribute to and view... any ideas?

Max I have to say I'm a bit surprised you claim you have 12 bottles unopened how many were resent to you for free? You want a refund on them too? lol

I pmd you. I don’t want anything free. Never have. I also don’t blame you in the least. You have been always nice to me. Btw- Custom is a rep , not a manufacturer

Max

I pmd you. I don’t want anything free. Never have. I also don’t blame you in the least. You have been always nice to me. Btw- Custom is a rep , not a manufacturer

Max
Thank you but it seems like Jswole has made me out to be the devil. You would think a guy that claims he knows so much would understand the word rep and the word owner

I don't have a dog in this but honestly I don't trust Jano either. In the end I still think the only way we really know if a sponsor is good is to try a small order and see how it treats you. All the variations in these hplc tests and then member bloods is maddening.
It is very hard for me to believe that every single one of these products was off and by a lot. Maybe it is true, maybe half are good and half aren't. I just know personally I don't trust someone who duped the community in the past no matter how long ago it was.
Most of us have been in this game a while. It is not surprising to see any sponsors have issues. That is why this game is so difficult. You try to find a sponsor that works well for you and hope they keep their standards for a long time. That rarely seems to happen.

Last edited:
Thank you but it seems like Jswole has made me out to be the devil. You would think a guy that claims he knows so much would understand the word rep and the word owner

Cool. I have been around and I know the deal. I a chill; and in no rush. You are always cool and pm; a nice guy. Pm whenever. No rush.

Max

I don't have a dog in this but honestly I don't trust Jano either. In the end I still think the only way we really know if a sponsor is good is to try a small order and see how it treats you. All the variations in these hplc tests and then member bloods is maddening.
It is very hard for me to believe that every single one of these products was off and by a lot. Maybe it is true, maybe half are good and half aren't. I just know personally I don't trust someone who duped the community in the past no matter how long ago it was.
I have been doing nothing but emailing Praetorian back and forth for the last 2 hours plus. I posted one of their responses and hopefully we can try to resolve this problem as soon as possible.

I have been doing nothing but emailing Praetorian back and forth for the last 2 hours plus. I posted one of their responses and hopefully we can try to resolve this problem as soon as possible.
Yes hopefully we can sooner than later. I’ve given you some simple solutions have you taken them into consideration?

Well... Gibbs my brother... any new legislation on the docket? Might be the only real solution. Unfortunately that would mean y’all would have to trust big pharma and your govnamint... and that’s a shitshow too.

Get Shredded!
Ugh. I've been suspicious about the cyp Im using ive kept my mouth shut until I get bloods done . Im at 5 week mark now. 150 mg eod and almost 0 libido. Dropped the npp cuz I didn't feel right at all. Like I said I can't base anything off feels so I haven't said anything. I'll schedule bloods next week at some point

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Well... Gibbs my brother... any new legislation on the docket? Might be the only real solution. Unfortunately that would mean y’all would have to trust big pharma and your govnamint... and that’s a shitshow too.

That’d be federal. I only deal with one state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firstly.

Thank you jswole for posting these results.

Second, thank you custom for relaying Praets response.

Nobody has an axe to grind. Product was purchased and sent in for testing. I believe there is video of the samples being made and package, is that correct Jswole?

The rep for this lab should stop singling out members and attacking / accusing them of being dishonest because of these results and their response to it.

Get your shit together. Bad batches happen with EVERY SINGLE FUCKING LAB. To say it hasn't or won't with this one, you're showing your bias.

Won't be responding to this thread anymore but, I'll be watching. Peeps should keep in mind to be respectful, won't be any tip toeing the line here. You'll get some time out.

Firstly.

Nobody has an axe to grind. Product was purchased and sent in for testing. I believe there is video of the samples being made and package, is that correct Jswole?

The rep for this lab should stop singling out members and attacking / accusing them of being dishonest because of these results and their response to it.

Get your shit together. Bad batches happen with EVERY SINGLE FUCKING LAB. To say it hasn't or won't with this one, you're showing your bias.

Won't be responding to this thread anymore but, I'll be watching. Peeps should keep in mind to be respectful, won't be any tip toeing the line here. You'll get some time out.
That Oero pudding is starting to grow on me

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Firstly.

Thanks for chiming in Monte, as you are the voice of reason here. If you are able to help with things then that's great.

Custom I said what I’m saying because on more than one occasion you’ve told me about the great quality of praetorian gear. You’ve questioned me when ordering from other labs and have more than once told me I should run praetorian. Why would you say any of that if you were not certain the gear is good. Praetorian said himself he’s been complacent with testing because of a long standing history with the same vendor. We all know that’s a recipe for disaster for any source. You can never assume the next batch will be good because the last one was or the last several years for that matter. Not only do mistakes happen in this game but people get greedy and dishonest.

Damn! Im on 350mg of test, 200 pharma trt and 150 Iso from another sponsor, And praetorian NPP 200mg a week. No AI and my estradiol is 16! My kidney lab levels have tanked in the last month. What the F am I putting in my body???????????
Ugh. I've been suspicious about the cyp Im using ive kept my mouth shut until I get bloods done . Im at 5 week mark now. 150 mg eod and almost 0 libido. Dropped the npp cuz I didn't feel right at all. Like I said I can't base anything off feels so I haven't said anything. I'll schedule bloods next week at some point

Damn! Im on 350mg of test, 200 pharma trt and 150 Iso from another sponsor, And praetorian NPP 200mg a week. No AI and my estradiol is 16! My kidney lab levels have tanked in the last month. What the F am I putting in my body???????????
Does anyone else see this is am I now going completely fucking bananas? Our NPP has put you at 16 lol

Send some samples out my man.

IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone else see this is am I now going completely fucking bananas? Our NPP has put you at 16 lol

yeah ... that’s a bit strange.

Whats the Unit on 16 estrogen chuck?

nvmd - misunderstood it

he is saying your deca isn’t deca ...

Last edited:
Ive still been growing on whatever it is lol.

To start me and Big J definitely aren’t friends and actually have argued and fought but for now with the evidence that’s been shown I’ve got to believe him and the testing until proven otherwise and it doesn’t look good . In my opinion what’s most concerning are two different raws in EQ how could possibly accidentally make batch with part liquid raw and part powder raw on accident? How could have two different hormones in tren hex neither of them are correct but one is low dose tren ace . I think that’s what really looks bad it would be different if it was just underdosed compounds .

To start me and Big J definitely aren’t friends and actually have argued and fought but for now with the evidence that’s been shown I’ve got to believe him and the testing until proven otherwise and it doesn’t look good . In my opinion what’s most concerning are two different raws in EQ how could possibly accidentally make batch with part liquid raw and part powder raw on accident? How could have two different hormones in tren hex neither of them are correct but one is low dose tren ace . I think that’s what really looks bad it would be different if it was just underdosed compounds .
You and I have had our disagreements in the past but I hold no grudge towards you. I think actually last time we spoke we both agreed on something? Lol imagine that we got a rough start but we’re seeing eye to eye now lol.
and let me add I agree with you. It wouldn’t be as bad if they actually contained what they were supposed to and just a little under dosed but the way the results came back it’s just all bad. Imo it shows they know abt they were doing. How could you not know what your selling when testing results come back so poor. It’s funny too everytime someone says something negative about praetorian gear and their experience custom goes to his famous “ you are the only person who has ever said that”

Last edited:
Thank u for testing and not hiding this from the community jswole. Great real life scenario why its always excellent to get bloods with ugls. You saved members from getting horrible female bitchhhhhhh tits!!!!!. Why are members bad mouthing jswole? How and y would he be faking results. JSWOLE posted a touchdown photo and was thankful to receive FREE GEAR from Praetorian and has no hate or negative history with the praetorian . So why would he go through all this trouble to ruin Praetorian reputation when he got free gear from them? What did they do to him.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...dback-thread?p=1627970&viewfull=1#post1627970
Jswole posted he still has 6 vials of tren hex. He can mail it to a moderator to send for testing . oh wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! a moderator says could have tampered with it so he shouldnt be able to send his UNOPENED vials to a moderator for testing.
Give me a fucking break. How can he tamper with it, Praetorian has a custom logo on the flip cap. Once you open it, you cant reseal it back on. So are you guys accusing jswole of homebrewing a random oil to put into the vials, and then ordering a vial crippler, then ordering CUSTOMIZED flip caps that are a replica of praetorian, crimping it so he can be ready to send to a moderator?
Praetian has CUSTOMIZED FLIP CAP, ONCE YOU FLIP THE CAP OFF IT CANE BE RESEALED BACK ON. SO THE UNOPENED VIALS THAT JSWOLE has STILL GOOD TO SEND.

But even if he does not. MAXMUSCLES says he still has 12 unopened vials that he can send in for testing or to a moderator(Are they accusing maxmuscles of also ordering a customized flip cap and crimpler just to get free stuff?) Even if this were the case, maxmuscles can destroy the vials to prove he is not trying to get afreebie. The vials cant be tampered with because they have a customized logo flip cap crimped on.

its obvious as hell praetorian is selling garbage. How can some of you defend them ? maxmuscles has unopened vials with prateian logo on it. IF they think jano cant be trusted,They can use another tester. Stupid people are defending them, you idiots they are not your friend. A friend does not sell you bunk arimidex that could give you gyno. you are all young. but friends are temporarily. family is forever. learn this and be thankful for jswole for testing.

pasteboard.co/JbUIYzq.jpg take a look at this picture. Their logos are customized. so that means jswole could not have tampered with his remaining vials he has left.

^^^^ Definitely hold no grudges against I think when we first met there was a misunderstanding but we talked awhile ago I forgot and all water under bridge I’m just not as active here so my word doesn’t hold much weight here I’ve also got no personal experience with this lab and actually had heard good things from friends. I just wanted to make clear that I had an unbiased no vested interest and only going by information provided. And you have done a good job at making clear detailed report with more than adequate evidence. There’s really only one way to go about all of this from this point that’s to have more testing done but your going to need to find a couple of guys that the community agrees are honest and non biased plus already have gear from this lab unopened and then what would be best if they had some the exact same compounds to test and have one guy sends his to Jano and the other to they other testing facility. Also The lab could also do there own testing to show good faith

Jmho...it is what it is....doesn't surprise me at all.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

This is interesting that claims are being made of an accident...

The only reason I say that is because...

Anyone that runs a lab knows the following.
1- EQ is liquid form
So how was Eq accidentally mixed up with any other compound? It’s the only raw that comes as a liquid
2 - tren is yellow 100% if the time in raw form and prop is white crystal like powder
So how was tren and prop confused

I don’t know much but I know enough to know that there is 10000000% no way that anyone brewing could mix any of those 3 raws up

That would be like saying oops you wanted an orange but we the package of oranges were really grapes and we just didn’t notice by accident.

Always heard great things about Praet, hopefully they get this all straightened out and continue on...
There’s to many screwy labs out there and would be a shame for a good one to go belly up over something like this.

This is interesting that claims are being made of an accident...

The only reason I say that is because...

Anyone that runs a lab knows the following.
1- EQ is liquid form
So how was Eq accidentally mixed up with any other compound? It’s the only raw that comes as a liquid
2 - tren is yellow 100% if the time in raw form and prop is white crystal like powder
So how was tren and prop confused

I don’t know much but I know enough to know that there is 10000000% no way that anyone brewing could mix any of those 3 raws up

That would be like saying oops you wanted an orange but we the package of oranges were really grapes and we just didn’t notice by accident.

Always heard great things about Praet, hopefully they get this all straightened out and continue on...
There’s to many screwy labs out there and would be a shame for a good one to go belly up over something like this.
These were some of my first thoughts when I read this, but I'm staying 100% neutral in this until further more information is available.
The oral results confuse me just as much as the information you stated.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Back