• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Baseless cycle?

Jaa0024

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So many conflicting articles and threads about if you need to use test in a cycle or not.

What is you guys opinion on that?

Soooooo let’s hear some of you guys cycles that don’t include test as your “base” or testless cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never had a test free cycle but curious.....Wait that sounded a little gay.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I believe in the Gear Church subforum there is a log of a Deca only cycle

Personally I wouldn’t not take test as a base. Men need testosterone. Taking anabolics shuts down natural T. Will it hurt if you do a 6-8 week run? I don’t know. I also don’t plan to find out.

A baseless cycle is like a bassless car audio system

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Good cycle to try if you're not ready to pin is dermatrest plus any oral. I used msten with it and had great results!! Just be sure u take an ai with it as trest converts to methyl estrogen but the gains are pretty sweet. The trest acts as your test base.

A lot of teens try an oral before ever touching test and get big but, it does not make it right. 400-500mg test is good.

Had a friend do halotestin 20mg for five weeks and got kicked out of his house!

Max

Reminds me of the days of pinnacle poppers..here we were back in the day taking em left and right with no knowledge whatsoever of pct or on cycle support..would just get em at GNC and rock and roll...dumb yes..did we make gains oh yeah but had no idea what we were doing!

IML Gear Cream!
Looking back I'm just glad we survived and am thankful our bodies are so resilient!!

True.

I ran NPP solo once for about 4 weeks to try it. I started to get some brain fog so I went to a TRT dose of test and it went away. No other side effects.

Good cycle to try if you're not ready to pin is dermatrest plus any oral. I used msten with it and had great results!! Just be sure u take an ai with it as trest converts to methyl estrogen but the gains are pretty sweet. The trest acts as your test base.

what is methyl estrogen ?

I've done it and to be honest there were many factors.1-I was in my late 30's....2-it was Tren,my first run of it and it was E..............3- no test...Dbol/EQ/Tren.....4- before the rush of doubters,,,set all PR's...and how about these #'s.........@ 177lbs...incline bench...4 reps at 315........bent-over rows..6 reps at 315...........wide grip pull-ups with a plate(45).3 sets...Brother......topped out with dumbbell flat presses with 120's......that may not be big #'s for some of you beast but at 177lbs NO one is doing that..........at 50 and 185 I couldn't touch any of those PR's.....now at 54 and 192,I'm not even going to try...But as far as ,,,a baseless cycle.............I believe it's something that the future guys will prove to be effective.....

Yea..when we were in our late teens/early 20's with no internet or education - we ate dbol like tic tacs for months at a time and got big very quickly with no AI or pct.. I am on trt for life from it. Fortunately now there is the collective knowledge of the entire world at our fingertips. I personally wouldn't want to guinea pig anything that is not well established and proven fairly safe. . but that's just me.

I remember in high school (I’m only 28). The prohoromes were the thing. We thought they were safe.. I mean they were legal. And no needles!! So many kids take this shit.. I should have listened to one of the guys at the gym.. “man don’t take that shit, you going to mess yourself up”

At 18 this was my first three cycles and last cycles.

3 weeks of this prohormone, I couldn’t tell you the name.. all I know is it had like 3-4 compounds in it. Got off of it after 3 weeks because my friends said I should get on something else that’s not 3-4 compounds. Lol. No pct and went to spring break and got shit faced drunk.

When I got back from the beach.. I started some kinda of mythl prohorme.. more dry gains. Stopped after 3 weeks cause I didn’t notice shit. No pct

Probably 2-3 months later I tried the dreaded prohorme called “red dragon” that gave me gyno after 2 weeks. That was in 2010.

Ever since then I’ve been doing research on AAS, gyno, all that good stuff.

The primary reason people suggest a test base is to keep a healthy level of estrogen in the body. We need it for libido, bone health, immune function, among other things. Theoretically you could get away with taking another aromatizing compound (say EQ) to accomplish this, but keep in mind it only aromatizes about 50% as readily as test.

Ive not found a reason to avoid test personally, its cheap, effective and generally reliable.

A lot of teens try an oral before ever touching test and get big but, it does not make it right. 400-500mg test is good.

Had a friend do halotestin 20mg for five weeks and got kicked out of his house!

Max

Lol my mans friend got kicked out the house for being too got damn swole lol. Poor dude.

The primary reason people suggest a test base is to keep a healthy level of estrogen in the body. We need it for libido, bone health, immune function, among other things. Theoretically you could get away with taking another aromatizing compound (say EQ) to accomplish this, but keep in mind it only aromatizes about 50% as readily as test.

Ive not found a reason to avoid test personally, its cheap, effective and generally reliable.

Good take on the subject! I like it

Get Shredded!
Run 8-10 weeks of sustanon, you can start at 500mg per week, but by week 5, be at 750mg per week or higher. Stop after week 10 (which should be about 1g of sus). The next 4 weeks, run whatever you want, no base needed.

^^^^ I don't want to understand this^^^.......................

^^^^ I don't want to understand this^^^.......................

I had to read it a couple times. Didn’t know if I was reading it correctly or not

I've done it and to be honest there were many factors.1-I was in my late 30's....2-it was Tren,my first run of it and it was E..............3- no test...Dbol/EQ/Tren.....4- before the rush of doubters,,,set all PR's...and how about these #'s.........@ 177lbs...incline bench...4 reps at 315........bent-over rows..6 reps at 315...........wide grip pull-ups with a plate(45).3 sets...Brother......topped out with dumbbell flat presses with 120's......that may not be big #'s for some of you beast but at 177lbs NO one is doing that..........at 50 and 185 I couldn't touch any of those PR's.....now at 54 and 192,I'm not even going to try...But as far as ,,,a baseless cycle.............I believe it's something that the future guys will prove to be effective.....

That's freaky strong for only weighing 177. I take it you mustn't be super tall to have that kind of pushing power at a modest bodyweight? I'm 5' 9" 188 and haven't hit 3 plates on anything upper body yet, besides maybe flat bench for 1 rep if I tried.. I imagine by the time I do I'll probably be heavier.

Last edited:
That's freaky strong for only weighing 177. I take it you mustn't be super tall to have that kind of pushing power at a modest bodyweight? I'm 5' 9" 188 and haven't hit 3 plates on anything upper body yet, besides maybe flat bench for 1 rep if I tried.. I imagine by the time I do I'll probably be heavier.

I was thinking the same. Someone at 177 body weight pushing that much weight either 1 must be short or 2 they shaped like a Dorito chip or just an absolute freak with strength lol

My first cycle ever was M1T and 4 AD and I didn't feel that amazing on it, but I did get results. I was 20-21 and super horny but this was the first time I had a decrease in libido. I also did Dbol only and gained a ton around 25lbs. I felt pretty good on the Dbol and still had a good libido. My PCT from these cycles was either 6-oxo or Gasparis Novedex XT and these felt like they worked pretty well for me. I also think I had my youth on my side. I think any cycle without testosterone should include a decently androgenic compound. For some people, deca somehow converts into free testosterone and they feel great, others not so much. I personally would never leave test out unless I'm going off cycle completely. So basically without test there's no cycle.

I read somewhere before that it may be possible to use eq as a test substitute but dont know how true it is.

I read on this site, back in November, an experienced member cited a study where multiple guys took just DECA, no test or anything, sans deca dick. Maybe someone else recalls more about it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same. Someone at 177 body weight pushing that much weight either 1 must be short or 2 they shaped like a Dorito chip or just an absolute freak with strength lol

Lol a Doritos, aka a ripped to shreds mesomorph from hell who looks 20-30lbs heavier than he is..

AC you and I have about the same make-up.........I'm 5'9" and around 190-192............with a 33" waist...........I think being young and under a great deal of stress,helped.

Back