• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharma's like ReliableRx

Rot-Iron66

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So, Ive been using ReliableRx for years. Every since COVID-Hoax, they have been spotty at best.
Very long lead times and thats if they even ship to you now.
They did send me a refund via Paypal recently after 2 months of dicking around w/ a failed order recently.
(and then hey sent Finasteride very quickly in one other pending order, doesn't make sense).

Can you guys recommend a similar site that is good that might have things like HCG, Finasteride, etc. that you use?

Also interested. I don't wanna switch back to ugl ancillaries.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Pm sent , dont want to advertise non paying sources.
Bro can I get the site that is similar to Reliable RX. If you don't mind bro? Ordering from AIPCT has been a pain in the ass to, and Express PCT is okay but You can never have to many sources right?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Hey GGG sorry to be another one to bother but can I get that site too? I’ve relied on reliable for the longest time too

They did send me a refund via Paypal recently after 2 months of dicking around w/ a failed order recently.
(and then hey sent Finasteride very quickly in one other pending order, doesn't make sense).

They ship from different locations, and the corona virus has affected different areas differently. In addition to the problems you noted, the virus has also caused them supply problems. They have been out of stock on many items I normally order.

IML Gear Cream!
Friends

Recon Peptides is a sponsor here and they are domestic and ship very fast and have many of the same options as Reliable.

Also AA has many items including HCG and my discount code works at both :)

Back