• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Iron Lion Grey Tops Bloodwork

DragonNRG

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So my journey with hgh began last April starting out with the orange tops.
I’ve been on ever since only coming off for one month in January to clear my system.

As of now my protocol is 3iu am and 3iu pm 7 days.
sidenote: test is high for only 250mg a week.

Now these results were from 2:15pm in the afternoon clearly after the 3 hours IM protocol.
Also my igf is probably low because I am taking 20mg nolva daily for one more month.

Attachments

• 8BD47E6B-10E5-472E-B092-4D52AA017411.png
    8BD47E6B-10E5-472E-B092-4D52AA017411.png
    710 KB · Views: 163
Thanks for posting Dragon. I was already talking to Dragon in pm and told him to go ahead and post up his results so people could see and comment.

First his serum hgh is low but he didnt follow the serum testing protocol by pinning 10iu and drawing blood 3hrs from injection. He pinned 3iu in the morning and drew blood that afternoon at 2pm so this result is skewed and I'm not sure how you could interpret it.

His igf is 298, been on 6iu a day, 7 days a week since February. Been on hgh for a year and only took off a month in January 2020. Normally I would say this is a little low for 6iu but since he's been on for a year I think his igf score has gone down at this point due to desensitization.

What do you guys think??? How much could the nolvadex of affected his results? I'll have to research it again, I've read studies on it previously but forgot the specifics.

BTW.....you have a hundred dollar credit for posting bloods

Last edited:
oh and that total test and free test score is very high for 250mg a week. Who's test are you on? I've scored about the same on 500 a week before, usually I'm 2,000-3,500 on 500mg test a week.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting Dragon. I was already talking to Dragon in pm and told him to go ahead and post up his results so people could see and comment.

First his serum hgh is low but he didnt follow the serum testing protocol by pinning 10iu and drawing blood 3hrs from injection. He pinned 3iu in the morning and drew blood that afternoon at 2pm so this result is skewed and I'm not sure how you could interpret it.

His igf is 298, been on 6iu a day, 7 days a week since February. Been on hgh for a year and only took off a month in January 2020. Normally I would say this is a little low for 6iu but since he's been on for a year I think his igf score has gone down at this point due to desensitization.

What do you guys think??? How much could the nolvadex of affected his results? I'll have to research it again, I've read studies on it previously but forgot the specifics.

It's shown to reduce igf by 30% so, could possibly add anther 100 to his igf on the high side.

It doesn't look great imo.

oh and that total test and free test score is very high for 250mg a week. Who's test are you on? I've scored about the same on 500 a week before, usually I'm 2,000-3,500 on 500mg test a week.

A former sponsor gave me $1,000 store credit and I ended up getting 6 vials of test e 500. Should be enough to self trt for a few years.

- - - Updated - - -

It's shown to reduce igf by 30% so, could possibly add anther 100 to his igf on the high side.

It doesn't look great imo.

This is my 3rd time getting bloodwork this year last time was about 6 weeks ago and igf was significantly higher without nolva

Also, I will be doing bloods one more time after I’m done with the nolva mostly trying to get my cholesterol profile in check and I’ll be sure to post those results as well

Last edited:
I've been wanting to do the gh test through Quest. Does anyone know what test to request? I would like the one you used that tests igf, serum, and test.
REHH would I then just IM 2/3rds of a grey top vial 3 hours prior to draw and fast as well? Currently taking 400mg test x2 EW, 200mg deca x2 EW, 50mg winnie inject ED, 50mg mastP ED, and 2.5iu IL grey top in the am and pm. AI is 12.5mg aromasin mon, wed, and fri. Would these impact igf or serum results?

I've been wanting to do the gh test through Quest. Does anyone know what test to request? I would like the one you used that tests igf, serum, and test.
REHH would I then just IM 2/3rds of a grey top vial 3 hours prior to draw and fast as well? Currently taking 400mg test x2 EW, 200mg deca x2 EW, 50mg winnie inject ED, 50mg mastP ED, and 2.5iu IL grey top in the am and pm. AI is 12.5mg aromasin mon, wed, and fri. Would these impact igf or serum results?

Gh serum/Igf1 $80

Max

Thanks for testing and posting it honestly, we offer you 100$ as credit store , you can use it at any time,

So my journey with hgh began last April starting out with the orange tops.
I’ve been on ever since only coming off for one month in January to clear my system.

As of now my protocol is 3iu am and 3iu pm 7 days.
sidenote: test is high for only 250mg a week.

Now these results were from 2:15pm in the afternoon clearly after the 3 hours IM protocol.
Also my igf is probably low because I am taking 20mg nolva daily for one more month.

You mentioned maybe I’m desensitized, I’m glad you brought that up.

For someone who cruises year round with gh what’s the ideal amount of time to take off so that doesn’t happen?

IML Gear Cream!
Looks consistent with some other fairly recent IGF scores I've seen from IL. The tamoxifen is almost definitely having an impact, but it shouldn't be that much imo. That's around half of what it should be, maybe 60-70% of what it should with the tamoxifen.

Ehh...a month off cold turkey should get him pretty normal again. I hate to be the naysayer, but this doesn't surprise me. I'm sure I'll get shit talked to for saying this but I don't really give a shit at this point in time.

You mentioned maybe I’m desensitized, I’m glad you brought that up.

For someone who cruises year round with gh what’s the ideal amount of time to take off so that doesn’t happen?

30 days should be enough like was said by Gailic but you should do it more often, 2-3x a year instead of once.

What would be ideal for testing is after taking off a month start back with a serum test at the beginning of your next hgh cycle and then run an igf 30 days later. Your supposed to be fasted, foods can affect test results, similarly other drugs can affect test results like how nolvadex lowers igf scores. Best to remove as many variables as possible but it's hard to do that. I've seen hgh tests vary alot, it's not an exact science.

Last edited:

For serum test yes, 10iu in a virgin muscle like bicep or chest, intramuscular, fasted, 3 hrs before blood is drawn. You don't need to have been taking hgh at all prior to the test, infact I think it's best if you haven't.

For igf you need to be on the same protocol for 30 days prior to testing. Best would be if you have been off for at least 30 days and took the test at the first 30 days of your cycle.

Last edited:
I don't have any greys currently otherwise I would run a serum test next week, I only have orange tops. I've been off hgh for over month now.

Last edited:
What is the reasoning behind having different colored tops from the same lab ?

What is the reasoning behind having different colored tops from the same lab ?

just to identify the two different products, orangetops 10iu per vial, greys are 15iu per vial

I feel effects only after pinning 5 iu's of the orangetops in conjunction with 2 ius of pharma grade hgh. I have a great night of sleep. I sleep throughout the night and a few hours extra. IL's hgh isn't all the good but for a $100 product it's decent. At least it has some gh in it. It's 98.5% pure, sure...

Get Shredded!
30 days should be enough like was said by Gailic but you should do it more often, 2-3x a year instead of once.

What would be ideal for testing is after taking off a month start back with a serum test at the beginning of your next hgh cycle and then run an igf 30 days later. Your supposed to be fasted, foods can affect test results, similarly other drugs can affect test results like how nolvadex lowers igf scores. Best to remove as many variables as possible but it's hard to do that. I've seen hgh tests vary alot, it's not an exact science.
Thirty min. 2-3 months is ideal IF, you are running higher then hrt doses for long periods of time.

Also, it's not a sensitivity issue, it's an issue with the body producing antibodies with long term gh use, it's also more prevelant in generics then pharm gh.

Last edited:
A former sponsor gave me $1,000 store credit and I ended up getting 6 vials of test e 500. Should be enough to self trt for a few years.

- - - Updated - - -

This is my 3rd time getting bloodwork this year last time was about 6 weeks ago and igf was significantly higher without nolva

Also, I will be doing bloods one more time after I’m done with the nolva mostly trying to get my cholesterol profile in check and I’ll be sure to post those results as well
6 vials for $1000? Whoa

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Even if it is over dosed, yes several blow jobs should have come with that deal.
Could've gotten a k and brewed 40 vials at 250mgs/mL vials for around 200, said and done.
To each their own though.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Im sure the 6 vials of Test E 500mg were just a part of the $1K.

In for next set of bloods.

HGH could have easily been damaged during shipping.

Im sure the 6 vials of Test E 500mg were just a part of the $1K.

In for next set of bloods.

HGH could have easily been damaged during shipping.

This, GGG held the Monster transformation contest last year. I picked up a shit ton from them actually, Test, PCT kits, Proviron, Var - all proven to be quality

This, GGG held the Monster transformation contest last year. I picked up a shit ton from them actually, Test, PCT kits, Proviron, Var - all proven to be quality

oh you won 1k in prizes?.....awesome!!

Back