• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Name one of your favorite Sources and a compound from them

Diesel gorilla appreciates you ranking his products so high but to say gorilla accused you of scamming is exactly the opposite of the truth. You never follow instruction then scream scammed. After corrections on your end you always receive your products. Again thanks for ranking gorilla so high.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Here let me copy and paste the email since now Ive been called a liar by his rep lmao.

"this transfer was not picked up, thats why you havn't received your order.
if youd like to pay for it, then we will ship it for you.

thanks
GP"

Couple emails later:

"im looking into this now, i think we may have confused you with someone
else named "xxxxx" whoes transfered was canx.

thanks
GP"

Couple emails later (his excuse)

"We get guys trying to reverse scam all the time.
It's a real slap in the face when we go above and beyond to provide
the best product we can, and we have guys trying to scam us for a few vials"

A1 customer service there bud! No errors on my end just a dickhead of a sponsor who cant be bothered to read the name on the order.

Last edited:
Here let me copy and paste the email since now Ive been called a liar by his rep lmao.

thanks
GP"

Couple emails later:

thanks
GP"

A1 customer service there bud! No errors on my end just a dickhead of a sponsor who cant be bothered to read the name on the order.
No where in that email response does GP accuse you of trying to scam.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Guys this really isn’t the place to be doing this and getting into it. Hate to be that guy just trying to stay on topic here. Take it to the pit or pm’s.

No where in that email response does GP accuse you of trying to scam.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

The first email is him saying I hadn't paid when I, in fact, had. Idk what else you would call that.

I had no intention of bashing any sponsors. Just stating the facts. I think Gorilla's gear is spot on and I have sent multiple people that way based off the quality of the product. I just choose to do business where there is a level of respect for the consumer. I will leave it at that as A.font is right.

Last edited:

thanks
GP"

Couple emails later:

thanks
GP"

Actually there was errors on your end. You left out information needed to process your order. Also, If you kept all the correspondance n one email thread, it would have been resolved quickly. Processing your orders are like solving riddles. Good luck with your new source.

Be Water My Friend
KONG

Last edited:
The end of this thread interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Only one shout out for Ace and Unclez? Interesting...

Last edited:
Gorilla - TIPP

Testosterone Isocaproate 200mg – Testosterone Phenyl Prop Blend 100mg - 300mg/ml Total

Gonna go twice LOL - (feel free to also :)

HuPharma BPC157
Recon Tada and MT2

buddy that pure oils was amazing stuff. Sucks that it all ended. That guy was ahead of his time with his innovation.

MFL as in muscle factory labs?
When was "pure oils" around?

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Are you referring to Eddies brand from PHF?? He died several years ago sadly. But they were active say 2010-2016? Pretty heavily.

They also owned CELTIC LABS, think Prohormones.

After his company went under, another brand popped up copying his brand and that was Pure Research Oils.

Shoot I’m trying to remember... somewhere in The 2012-2013 range? So 7-8 years ago? Maybe a little longer? They we ahead of their time for sure.

I was a member of PHF, and it was my introduction to PED's

never bought any PURE OILS stuff, but definately had celtic labs was stocked up

they use to sell that shit for like $19.99 lol

sucks the guy died... RIP

IML Gear Cream!
You still using HU for the BPC? I need to order some soon

I use them for my alternative docs. I also have RECON and AMINO ASYLUM as options.

If I were smart Id start my own brand and rebrand from HuPharma. If u buy 50-100 units you get discount. That may not seem normal for the average person.

I use them for my alternative docs. I also have RECON and AMINO ASYLUM as options.

If I were smart Id start my own brand and rebrand from HuPharma. If u buy 50-100 units you get discount. That may not seem normal for the average person.
Awesome thank you. Not gonna lie, if I end up with the extra dough, is pick up 50 BPC. The stuff is a wonder drug for me and my weak ass tendons.

Why HuPharma BPC157? Does BPC157 help with tennis elbow? Thanks!

HuPharma is a great brand. And they sell unlabeled BPC. So for instance if you wanted to resell it, then you can slap your own label on it and resell

And if you do a bulk order, just email HuPharma and they will offer you a discount. Say 50-100 units. I'm not affiliated with them one single bit but they are my go to, for bulk BPC.

It can really help any injury, muscular, etc. I have not tried it specific for Elbow issues or tennis elbow.

What I used for tennis elbow (besides a Cortisone shot) is absorbine Jr. Vet linament. Apply a quarter sized amount before a workout and even during the day to promote healing. Also you can buy Equi Block which will dull all the pain, but its super hot. Last but not least check out the video I post to help u with your elbow

61YvSfONGcL._AC_SX466_.jpg

HSoGxHVIlDevz6Ns96U27vJX4OJeiAw tyspqaldSYUBio qcBZLp7MwhmUxU7uSZlAIgg2drMGbncTRK6tDGg fgn1aA0T2bMKuqC8P3cbbG9bACXz efevd2Tt2XhyTewqeZoDZqEh9c3tD7H8D1f9KBjlocgPcG FwPOQ3nmw2tdW5BzipOAnEfFLHlWYPauU7JRTpIW9joN9FF5K0tdQAAC1AAAA

Last edited:
Thanks man! Im just starting to study up on BPC. Can you point me in the right direction for some info? How much a day? How many times a day? How many weeks a year LOL. :)

HuPharma is a great brand. And they sell unlabeled BPC. So for instance if you wanted to resell it, then you can slap your own label on it and resell

And if you do a bulk order, just email HuPharma and they will offer you a discount. Say 50-100 units. I'm not affiliated with them one single bit but they are my go to, for bulk BPC.

It can really help any injury, muscular, etc. I have not tried it specific for Elbow issues or tennis elbow.

What I used for tennis elbow (besides a Cortisone shot) is absorbine Jr. Vet linament. Apply a quarter sized amount before a workout and even during the day to promote healing. Also you can buy Equi Block which will dull all the pain, but its super hot. Last but not least check out the video I post to help u with your elbow

61YvSfONGcL._AC_SX466_.jpg

HSoGxHVIlDevz6Ns96U27vJX4OJeiAw tyspqaldSYUBio qcBZLp7MwhmUxU7uSZlAIgg2drMGbncTRK6tDGg fgn1aA0T2bMKuqC8P3cbbG9bACXz efevd2Tt2XhyTewqeZoDZqEh9c3tD7H8D1f9KBjlocgPcG FwPOQ3nmw2tdW5BzipOAnEfFLHlWYPauU7JRTpIW9joN9FF5K0tdQAAC1AAAA

US-Domestic Supply Test Cyp 250
Tren Ace 100
Purity Source Labs NPP
Test Cyp 250 EQ 250
Anavar 20mg
All smooth and easy to inject. Never had much pip at all. The Tren Ace is so strong I do small doses. I have gotten all my pct from PSL so far and it’s all been great too. Looking for a good HGH source now.

Iron Lion is the best bang for the buck on rHGH. Their Orange Tops have been tested over and over.

However I don't know of any recent test results. Please post them if they were tested in 2020

Thanks!

Back