• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Var 75mg or Winstrol 50mg per day?

JuicedUp55

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Without going into detail on my entire protocol - what is everyone’s opinion on Quality Anavar @ 75mg per day vs Winstrol @ 50mg per day? Curious if you can achieve the same gains as Winstrol with Var on a little bit of a higher dosage.

Without going into detail on my entire protocol - what is everyone’s opinion on Quality Anavar @ 75mg per day vs Winstrol @ 50mg per day? Curious if you can achieve the same gains as Winstrol with Var on a little bit of a higher dosage.
Never used winny but 75 mg of real anavar is awesome

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Var will give you awesome, insane pumps. There has always been a controversy about which is better, but the fact that var does not convert to estrogen is enough for most guys to use it over winny! I couldn’t take Var, the sides were too much, where as for me winny was more tolerable with less sides, with the exception of being hard on the joints. It really depends on what you are wanting. Var will give you good mass and if you diet right you can get lean from it as well. Winny is mostly used to cut or “harden” you up. Good luck.

I never used anavar but stanozolol are incredible for drain, vascularity, pump but he's hurt a lot the tendons and joints.

I think if your compare 30mg stanozolol and 30 mg anavar, stanozolol increases nitrogen more, in addition to having the draining effect, if you practice running or cycling for example, you are highly likely to have huge congestion which will cause you to take a break.

Anavar dont hurt the joints & tendons, up the strength, but some users may feel nauseous, especially during workouts when the user is lifting a heavy weight.

If your plan stanozolol, try to take low dose of ND for help the joints and tendons (100mg weekly work great for some people)

A good friend used 20mg anavar daily and his perform has greatly increased (bench press, squat, leg press, etc.)

I prefer both at 50mg.

If I had to choose one it would just be var at 75mg-100mg. Winny really hurts my elbows.

I prefer both at 50mg.

If I had to choose one it would just be var at 75mg-100mg. Winny really hurts my elbows.

I’ve decided to go with Var @ 75mg. Feeling pretty confident I’m going to enjoy this one. I’ve never ran it above 50mg. Running 3.33iu of HGH with it and 250mg-300mg Test. (Anything above 300mg & I am too much of a machine lmao, and not to mention angrier than usual

I've grown to appreciate winstrol more as Ive gotten older. I just really like DHT drugs for some reason. Winstrol in particular gives a "look" that is hard to replicate. It is indicated medically for treating angioedema, basically pushing any subQ water out and giving a harder more defined look. This effect, combined with the strength, pumps, and dirt cheap cost make it a regular part of my arsenal. If I could only run 2 orals for the rest of my life it would be anadrol and winstrol.

Based on cost alone Id almost always opt for winstrol over var, but I actually find it to be more effective.

I've grown to appreciate winstrol more as Ive gotten older. I just really like DHT drugs for some reason. Winstrol in particular gives a "look" that is hard to replicate. It is indicated medically for treating angioedema, basically pushing any subQ water out and giving a harder more defined look. This effect, combined with the strength, pumps, and dirt cheap cost make it a regular part of my arsenal. If I could only run 2 orals for the rest of my life it would be anadrol and winstrol.

Based on cost alone Id almost always opt for winstrol over var, but I actually find it to be more effective.

I agree on the DHT drugs. Masteron personally is one of my favorite AAS. Very mild, however used in conjunction with the right protocol and you CAN be unstoppable. I typically run Winstrol for those very reasons, especially the cost factor. Think my liver & body needs a break though, I feel like Anavar will be a tad more mild.

I agree on the DHT drugs. Masteron personally is one of my favorite AAS. Very mild, however used in conjunction with the right protocol and you CAN be unstoppable. I typically run Winstrol for those very reasons, especially the cost factor. Think my liver & body needs a break though, I feel like Anavar will be a tad more mild.

Love masteron. I used to love running proviron but it seems like overnight about 5 or so years ago it damn near doubled in price everywhere. I used to get those schering tabs for 50 cents a piece or less. Nowadays its cheaper to run masteron.

Sorry for hijacking. Winstrol ftw 👍

IML Gear Cream!
Start with Var finish with Winny and best of both worlds.

I gotta update the thread: This Var is insane. Lol. I’m approx. 3 days in and already the pumps are insane. Just screwing around at the work gym and I feel like I’m lifting 0 pounds lol. Can’t wait to get off and crush the gym.

I gotta update the thread: This Var is insane. Lol. I’m approx. 3 days in and already the pumps are insane. Just screwing around at the work gym and I feel like I’m lifting 0 pounds lol. Can’t wait to get off and crush the gym.

Nice...I just had a post asking about Var. I plan to run a test/var cycle next and this has me excited for it. Thanks for the update. Enjoy it brother...

What’s the highest you plan to run the var? And did you get the var from a source on asf?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice...I just had a post asking about Var. I plan to run a test/var cycle next and this has me excited for it. Thanks for the update. Enjoy it brother...

Oh yeah brother! If it wasn’t for the HGH & Aromasin that’s all it would be for me. Unfortunately I aromatize pretty bad above 200mg per week & typically run 50mg of Aromasin per week on 250mg-300mg

Winstrol(without going into toxicity) is very strong for athletic, anaerobic energy, speed.
Anavar would build more muscle as far as
Looks at thise posted amounts. IME/IMO

MAX

Winstrol(without going into toxicity) is very strong for athletic, anaerobic energy, speed.
Anavar would build more muscle as far as
Looks at thise posted amounts. IME/IMO

MAX

Great to know Max. Thanks brother

I love the combination, the only drawback with it is that the Winny makes me break out something fierce, I've replaced winny with Tbol in my var combos, to my surprise I like it much much better, that are pumps, that are fullness, and I don't dry out.. winny in this combination can make you look a bit grainy. Tbol is a nice touch especially around 80-100mgs..

I love the combination, the only drawback with it is that the Winny makes me break out something fierce, I've replaced winny with Tbol in my var combos, to my surprise I like it much much better, that are pumps, that are fullness, and I don't dry out.. winny in this combination can make you look a bit grainy. Tbol is a nice touch especially around 80-100mgs..

Tbol is a great compound. Been years since I’ve ran it. In my opinion it’s one of the harder drugs to obtain in which it’s actually authentic.

Hey juice! Not sure if you saw my comment earlier. But what’s the most var you plan on running?

Get Shredded!
I would love to run var and some winny!! It would fit my goals perfectly but due to bitch tits. Got to wait till surgery.

I like reading about everyone’s experience with the two compounds.

I made this comment earlier today in another thread. You turned me on to the var/winny combo at 50mg each. Was very impressed. So you also say tbol/var?
What, 80-100mg of tbol, and how about minimum 50mg of var?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I thought I was the only one who is using winstrol. 50 g of winstrol per definition. I started to hit the gym for 3 years now, and since I started to use stanozolol, I can really see that my body changed a lot. Not only that, but I gained a lot of muscular mass, and I really like that. At first, I was quite skeptical about using steroids, I was scared of their side effects, but now I can tell you that I made the right choice. Is anyone using Var? Does it have any side effects in your body? Thank you.

Back