• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Antifa Exposed

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Video Here:

https://www.projectveritas.com/news...n-eye-gouge-it-takes-very-little-pressure-to/

Looks like Project Veritas had an undercover journalist and it looks like the things he reveals proves that Antifa is just that, a well funded Domestic Terror organization with links to Europe.

Screen_Shot_2020-06-03_at_4.06.25_PM.png

Last edited:
Pallets of bricks and pipes are being set up at street corners, there's definitely some shit going on behind the scenes, I think we're ALL being played.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Pallets of bricks and pipes are being set up at street corners, there's definitely some shit going on behind the scenes, I think we're ALL being played.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
I first didn't get why bricks and pipes being placed at corners or in doorways, so now I know why.

Thankfully I don't live in a big city anymore.

The awakening is happening. How many have stopped sleeping?

The covid "lock down" was not about our health. It was a grand experiment in controlling the people and it worked. The "protests" aren't about racial justice, its about destroying the country.

The covid "lock down" was not about our health. It was a grand experiment in controlling the people and it worked. The "protests" aren't about racial justice, its about destroying the country.
The scariest part about that is that people are falling for it and its working.

According to the media it seems like everyone is falling for it but everyone I come into contact with sees things for what it really is mostly. Every news outlet needs to be disbanded or looked at like a talk show. We don’t have news channels anymore. Real news hasn’t been reported in decades.

Hopefully the ties from deep state to Antifa will be revealed. And, folks seem to be waking up to the irony of all the 2020 activities ... impeachment (failed and now backfiring), Covid (now doesn't seem to matter now, nor should it have even been used as a weapon to induce fear), and now a narrative-induced race war (that's debunked with statistics). All during an election year. No telling what will arise between now and November ... I'm sure the libs are looking or planning something.

I would say we need media reform, but it seems more folks are realizing this and not believing everything they now see. So hopefully this will occur as their ratings continue to drop.

IML Gear Cream!
People need to start fighting these assholes back. Good hardworking people are going to have to learn to stand up for themselves with force the way the world is going. How many of these scumbags u think would keep jumping on the antifa party if a bunch of them ended up getting hit with bricks and pipes, shot, sprayed with bear spray, fire hose, or good old fists, and there was a significant chance of injury while destroying your neighborhood.? I know i can take several of those fuckers myself more if it's in a confined area.

economic depression like 1929, pandemic like 1918, race riots like 1968 happing all at once. this is not going to end well.

According to the media it seems like everyone is falling for it but everyone I come into contact with sees things for what it really is mostly. Every news outlet needs to be disbanded or looked at like a talk show. We don’t have news channels anymore. Real news hasn’t been reported in decades.

White-guilt libs are falling for it.
Proud white conservatives are not, while still running the world, just a social media tv show for the brain-dead is all. It too, will pass...

White-guilt libs are falling for it.
Proud white conservatives are not, while still running the world, just a social media tv show for the brain-dead is all. It too, will pass...
White guilt makes me want to puke. I'm the opposite, PROUD!

Seems like alot to get everyones mind off of the international pedo ring & Epsteins fake suicide

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Seems like alot to get everyones mind off of the international pedo ring & Epsteins fake suicide

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

exactly

this is a giant distraction... there’s crazier shit about to happen. Call it a far right conspiracy theory if you want.... science supports theories everyday

Back