• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Finally back in my gym!!

IML Gear Cream!
You've put on mass since I last saw photos of you!!!
I'm back in there killin it.
Off completely and the biggest I've ever been naturally. This next cycle should be a fun one. It's time to focus on free test, not total test this time around.
I'm wondering what kind of differences I'll experience knowing my Test and Provi is 100% legit.
I've also never used Provi.
Any thoughts there?!?

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Thanks bro I got some big guys to try and keep up with like you! I honestly love provi bro! Been running 50mg a day for a month now and I don’t ever want to not take it now lol

I know things are pretty bad in Florida, have any of the gyms opened up down there for you Afont?

Stay safe down there @A.font.

I know things are pretty bad in Florida, have any of the gyms opened up down there for you Afont?

Gyms are open and depending on what ones the restrictions have all been different. Commercial gyms masks must be worn at all times no exceptions and you much clean the equipment. The old school gym I belong to just opened the other day and nobody is wearing masks at all.

Putting on some quality size over here hope everyone is making the best of their situations with training and the virus! Will be adding gh soon.

Putting on some quality size over here hope everyone is making the best of their situations with training and the virus! Will be adding gh soon.

More like "down" sizing over here.....

Back