• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Finally back in my gym!!

A.font401

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Although I haven’t been able to train how I wanted to during this madness I did have a gym to use. Not what I wanted and didn’t have it all but was good enough!
Currently I’m running 200mg test cyp and 15mg lgd. I’d def liking the lgd keeping me nice and full, along with some extra strength.
First day benching in 2 months and hit 315 on flat for sets of 4 which I’m happy with for now.

So who else is back to business and ready to grow this summer?!?!
7a3e28034e6e3243549f7803a3cb12d5.jpg

19c7035a19822ab0879715972fbeadae.jpg

Lucky. Congrats.

Mines supposed to open on the 20th, and even then these fool Politicians think we are going to wear masks working out LMAO.

showoff! mines been open a couple weeks now. finally getting all the soreness overwith. feels good to get back to some form of normalcy! looking good there bro! Now when i was your age...... used to walk 10 miles to the gym, barefooted, in the snow and still bench 650 , 10 reps natty of course! squat 1200 , u know- back in the day! lol

Lucky. Congrats.

Mines supposed to open on the 20th, and even then these fool Politicians think we are going to wear masks working out LMAO.

My gym just wants us to wear them walking in and out then it’s on you if you want to wear it or not. I was dead set on not wearing it either way lol

showoff! mines been open a couple weeks now. finally getting all the soreness overwith. feels good to get back to some form of normalcy! looking good there bro! Now when i was your age...... used to walk 10 miles to the gym, barefooted, in the snow and still bench 650 , 10 reps natty of course! squat 1200 , u know- back in the day! lol

Uphill both ways my man lmao

Lucky. Congrats.

Lol fuck that. My main gym still closed dammit thanks to the pussy governor.

- - - Updated - - -

Mine's been open a couple of weeks and I was just getting back into full workouts and then herniated a disc in my back so I've been out a week again
Oh that's no good...heal fast brother!

Mine's been open a couple of weeks and I was just getting back into full workouts and then herniated a disc in my back so I've been out a week again

http://www.mediafire.com/file/a2q2h6fzl4jviyu/Sarno.pdf/file

Have an open mind...and it could change your life. It did for me and many many I have recommended it to.

I posted the PDF version of the book.

- - - Updated - - -

Although I haven’t been able to train how I wanted to during this madness I did have a gym to use. Not what I wanted and didn’t have it all but was good enough!
Currently I’m running 200mg test cyp and 15mg lgd. I’d def liking the lgd keeping me nice and full, along with some extra strength.
First day benching in 2 months and hit 315 on flat for sets of 4 which I’m happy with for now.

What were you getting 315 before it closed compared to now?

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah., mine still closed too. Our governor is moving so slow on reopening the state it's ridiculous.

Damn bro that’s terrible. Take it easy and make sure you heal properly from that.

Damn bro that’s terrible. Take it easy and make sure you heal properly from that.

Back in the gym today, was able to get thru about a 50% workout ok. Hopefully can hit the gym tomorrow too, upper body, probably need to skip legs this week, or just do extensions.
Fucking sucks, seems harder and harder to stay on a steady schedule anymore....

Back in the gym today, was able to get thru about a 50% workout ok. Hopefully can hit the gym tomorrow too, upper body, probably need to skip legs this week, or just do extensions.
Fucking sucks, seems harder and harder to stay on a steady schedule anymore....

I’d def skip the legs just in case. Having all that time off then an injury as soon as your back is tough and sucks to hear. Healing up is key here tho just cruise along and do what you can.

I’ll bet your happy! Good Lifts a.font!

Max

I’d def skip the legs just in case. Having all that time off then an injury as soon as your back is tough and sucks to hear. Healing up is key here tho just cruise along and do what you can.

was back in the gym today, went ok, in some pain but was able to push thru.

My gym won’t let more then 15 ppl in at a time. I’ve been fucking denied twice and I had work so had to leave. Shits fucking stupid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My gym won’t let more then 15 ppl in at a time. I’ve been fucking denied twice and I had work so had to leave. Shits fucking stupid!

That’s fucked bro. One of mine just wants you to wear the mask when walking in and out of the gym then keep it close by just in case. My other one wants it on the entire time which I refuse to do! Both are def letting more than 15 in and they won’t run the ac so germs don’t spread lol

Looking solid bro!!

That’s fucked bro. One of mine just wants you to wear the mask when walking in and out of the gym then keep it close by just in case. My other one wants it on the entire time which I refuse to do! Both are def letting more than 15 in and they won’t run the ac so germs don’t spread lol

Bro it’s ridiculous! Fucking open up and let it go because I’m not wearing no mask to workout and I’m not going have a appointment to go to the gym. If it’s not normal by the 15th I’m canceling my membership.

Bro it’s ridiculous! Fucking open up and let it go because I’m not wearing no mask to workout and I’m not going have a appointment to go to the gym. If it’s not normal by the 15th I’m canceling my membership.

The other gym I have making people wear a mask I have on freeze. If that one doesn’t drop the mask bullshit I’m just calling my bank and stopping payment lol
I went to the 3rd gym I have last week and it was a legit sauna in there. No fans or ac on at all so the virus can’t spread if it’s in there lol unreal

The other gym I have making people wear a mask I have on freeze. If that one doesn’t drop the mask bullshit I’m just calling my bank and stopping payment lol
I went to the 3rd gym I have last week and it was a legit sauna in there. No fans or ac on at all so the virus can’t spread if it’s in there lol unreal

Are you serious they did that on purpose to try to step stop the virus? Lol

Is that lafitness that's making you wear a mask?

I hate the politically correct gyms...I'd cancel my membership in a heartbeat if they make me wear a mask while working out.

It’s an edge fitness that’s doing it. And yes bro every gym I’ve been in there’s no ac on and I sweat to death! The fans are going but it barely helps at all.

It’s an edge fitness that’s doing it. And yes bro every gym I’ve been in there’s no ac on and I sweat to death! The fans are going but it barely helps at all.

Weird, all gyms here have ac going but some do make you wear a mask, not Gold's tho.

Weird, all gyms here have ac going but some do make you wear a mask, not Gold's tho.

One of mine had the ac on the other day but heard the other 2 still don’t lol sweat boxes in there

One of mine had the ac on the other day but heard the other 2 still don’t lol sweat boxes in there
If you ain't sweatin you ain't gettin'...

Finally both gyms I go to are opening the 15th but will sit out the first week till the kinks are worked out so the 22nd I intend to go. About damn time so hoping to get back into the groove by August so that I can finally hop back on cycle.

Last edited:

You've put on mass since I last saw photos of you!!!
I'm back in there killin it.
Off completely and the biggest I've ever been naturally. This next cycle should be a fun one. It's time to focus on free test, not total test this time around.
I'm wondering what kind of differences I'll experience knowing my Test and Provi is 100% legit.
I've also never used Provi.
Any thoughts there?!?

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Back