• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Candance Owens speaks the truth

Watch the whole video on this piece of shit George Floyd

Love her man, she is one amazing woman. She talks straight, like her or not. You can not deny her as legit and unbiased across the board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah they destroyed so many lives over this piece of shit

Watch the whole video on this piece of shit George Floyd

Watching video now while typing this. Loved the mural some guy painted of him with angel wings and a halo...ffs. Police brutality...yes. Completely innocent victim...no.

Oh, and guess what....he fit the statistic of most people killed by cops are under the influence.

Watching video now while typing this. Loved the mural some guy painted of him with angel wings and a halo...ffs. Police brutality...yes. Completely innocent victim...no.

Oh, and guess what....he fit the statistic of most people killed by cops are under the influence.
I'm sure you have seen videos of Meth heads. They feel no pain I'm sure there is more to this story that the video doesn't show. And what a surprise now they say he had a friend in the car with him, never seen anyone with him in the video. Why wasn't the friend arrested as an accomplice?

We need more people like her to speak the truth. It’s the elephant in the room nobody wants to talk about but it’s the only way to bring about real change.

I'm sure you have seen videos of Meth heads. They feel no pain I'm sure there is more to this story that the video doesn't show. And what a surprise now they say he had a friend in the car with him, never seen anyone with him in the video. Why wasn't the friend arrested as an accomplice?

If you watch the surveillance video from a neighboring business, you'll see there were two other passengers in the car; one male, one female. They were both kicked loose at the scene.

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Candice Owens is my secret crush. The things I would do to her if my wife and her would let me.....sigh....
She is intelligent and on point.
But some just can not handle the truth!

Candice Owens is my secret crush. The things I would do to her if my wife and her would let me.....sigh....
She is intelligent and on point.
But some just can not handle the truth!
Imagine if your wife and she let you do it to them at the same time.....BOOM

IML Gear Cream!
Just about to post this video and seen it done.. great post and it needs to be seen!

I want so much for her to be real but, deep down in the back of my mind, something tells me she's a robot.

I want so much for her to be real but, deep down in the back of my mind, something tells me she's a robot.
she's a breath of fresh air.. She expresses how silly most of this stuff is, at the same time she and mostly everyone else agrees and admits there's no denying racism is real, but not on the grand scale like she says the media portrays it.
I never seen anything go down, like half this crap that happens on the media.. and no one in my life behind close doors says anything ill or resist things about others.. its largely blow out of proportion!

theres bad actors out there for sure, but there's way more good, decent people in this world.. how people act in crowds and line, traffic and so on is one thing with just people being people, impatiences and self entitlement, but all out displayed hatred and racism? Christ, give it up media..

Ilove this woman , like a previous post said "shes a breath of fresh air"...so true and her words are powerful and if black communities wanna be looked at differently she has the recipe... damn I love her

Why, you don't know much about her or what she does?

Ilove this woman , like a previous post said "shes a breath of fresh air"...so true and her words are powerful and if black communities wanna be looked at differently she has the recipe... damn I love her
Too bad there arent more like her....she makes a helluva lot of sense!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Back