• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How can you strengthen connective tissue ?

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What compounds do this as a side effect ?

Cissus quadrangularis gives me the best joint support, if that's what you mean. Egg shell membrane works pretty good too (kind of pricey for no more than what it is though).

You can't really "strengthen" them because they aren't innervated. You can absolutely make them thicker and tougher though. It will happen as a result of weight lifting alone over time but certain drugs like boldenone and anavar increase collagen synthesis more than others.

Boldenone helps

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk

Anavar is one of the most effective the tools for collegen and elastin synthesis properties of "fibroes glycoprotein", of course we all know about some peptides also have so great advantages as well.

Anavar is one of the most effective the tools for collegen and elastin synthesis properties of "fibroes glycoprotein", of course we all know about some peptides also have so great advantages as well.

How much per day .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back