• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Should test e be run with sarms?

Phillykev

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So i am currently running sarms yk11, mk677, and lgd4033. I also have arimistane with laxogenin which i am also taking. So been thinking since sarms lower your natural test should i add 250mg or 500mg weekly with it for 12 wks and then run a pct? Is test needed and I'm trying to lower all possible side effects that can occur. Can i get some suggestions from people? I also have amps of caspien 250mg test e already so its no problem adding it. My current stats are 190lb at 5'10 . I am 32 yrs . Thanks for any info

Attachments

• 20200520_163923.jpg
    20200520_163923.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
I'm not well educated on sarms. But I dont see any reason to run 500mg of sust a week. If you do it just do 250 at the most maybe split it up and pin MWF. 500mg would more than likely put u way way up and also would be more likely to get sides..
@A.font401 man of all knowing, what's your thoughts I know your versed in sarms.
What even about maybe running attip thru this?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I'm not well educated on sarms. But I dont see any reason to run 500mg of sust a week. If you do it just do 250 at the most maybe split it up and pin MWF. 500mg would more than likely put u way way up and also would be more likely to get sides..
@A.font401 man of all knowing, what's your thoughts I know your versed in sarms.
What even about maybe running attip thru this?

I just realized you said test e.... hang on.

I just realized you said test e.... hang on.

Okay rewind bc I'm an idiot and not thinking rite.
All applies to last message but insert testE instead of sust. Lol....
I still wouldn't think you would have to run 500mg of test e 250 would be enough to compensate.

As to why I thought you said sust.. I have no damn ideal. I'm running sust rite now and have been talking about it off and on and I guess I just thought I seen you say that lol. Fuck me. I'm losing my mind a.font

It's best to run at least a trt dose of test because your estrogen can get too low. Some guys I see who are not supplementing with test are taking estrogen.

So i am currently running sarms yk11, mk677, and lgd4033. I also have arimistane with laxogenin which i am also taking. So been thinking since sarms lower your natural test should i add 250mg or 500mg weekly with it for 12 wks and then run a pct? Is test needed and I'm trying to lower all possible side effects that can occur. Can i get some suggestions from people? I also have amps of caspien 250mg test e already so its no problem adding it. My current stats are 190lb at 5'10 . I am 32 yrs . Thanks for any info

Being your running some pretty strong sarms bro I would just hit a nice 250mg a week of test. Let the sarms do most of the work and let the rest do alittle assistance. That’s a nice stack your running as is and you should like the results!

Join the movement

https://m.facebook.com/groups/2599597616951957

Thanks everyone, i was leani g towards 250 a wk but was afraid that it would be to low and a waste. But the sarms i have i know are legit so I'll let them do their job and use the 250mg of the test e wkly to supplement the natural shut down of test.

IML Gear Cream!
Iirc you need to run a test base with sarms because they are still suppressive. Trt dose and gtg.

Back