• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Fuck go fund me

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have received this email bc I have donated before... done with these race traders.

GoFundMe
To our GoFundMe community
Over the last week, people across the country have stood up in the face of injustice and systemic racism plaguing the black community. We've seen an outpouring of global support on GoFundMe for George Floyd’s family, peaceful protesters demanding change, and organizations fighting for equality and accountability.

The issues people are voicing are deep-rooted and require meaningful change. We understand that to drive change we must get involved and take action. To help drive that change, today we’ve created the Justice & Equality Fund to support organizations and people that are dedicated to addressing both urgent needs and systemic problems. We have committed $500,000 to start the Fund, which will initially focus on bail, racial justice, and law enforcement reform.

Solving the deep, structural issues that have caused these nationwide protests will take empathy and dedication. We are committed to a sustained effort to create change and look forward to working with you to help our society become more equitable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bahahaha.. no fucken way. suck a fat dick with the racial injustice BS. FFS we just had a black potus for 8 years and he did shit for the blacks. There is no injustice, life is what you make it, end of story.

https://www.gofundme.com/

Not a scam

Depends on your definition of scam. Just because it's corporate doesn't mean it isn't scamming people out of money. IMO, taking advantage of a situation and praying on people's fear, guilt, sympathy, etc to get their hard earned money is a scam.

Depends on your definition of scam. Just because it's corporate doesn't mean it isn't scamming people out of money. IMO, taking advantage of a situation and praying on people's fear, guilt, sympathy, etc to get their hard earned money is a scam.

Yeah, that’s why I am done with these cocks.

Even amazon is pandering to BLM.

This whole shit has done more to empower them and give undo recognition.

White ppl kneeling.

You kneel before God. Everything else is submission.

White ppl look pathetic and fucking weak right now.

Cowering little beta males huddled inside their homes.

Crowds with signs “abolish and defund” police. Yeah, no one to enforce the laws at all.

We can just rely on the good graces of the animals not to murder. I would say “steal and murder” but their already stealing and getting away with it.

Soon blacks that are unqualified will get all the jobs. Company policy will be hire 75% black and a few whites to clean the floors.

I receive emails like that almost every day during this shit. All they are accomplishing is to lose their customer base and to really make whites racist.

This submitting to looting and pillaging from the blacks, is absolute insanity.

They are encouraging thugs and illegal activity and praising them for it. Unreal.

http://ablink.marketing.gofundme.co...LdLFQj-2FMehIAXMPGYikGbAYW7DkUCNNrGMh0A-3D-3D

Please donate what you can so every black student can go to school?

White students... go fuck yourself

Crazy what all has surfaced during this shitshow . Went from a shitty cop treating a man unlawfully to a racists circus for everything.

& now so many incidents pushed in the media about race & equality. All seems way to coordinated to me . Especially with elections coming up.

Either way it will all be crickets after the polls. Well unless Trump wins then there will be alot of whining & im sure more which hunts to try to remove him from office.

Whiney cunts. Ya have to earn life . Leave Dem hand outs alone ; )

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Back