• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Adding in a little deca

Edraulic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it safe to add 150 mg a week of deca to trt dose and cruise to relieve shoulder and elbow pain also lean out a bit?

Will it screw up bloodwork? I'm gonna take some advice and donate a couple days before blood tests are done

Deca is highly anabolic and low in androgens...I have used 100-150 mixed in with my test once a month for years...my joints love it...

Will it screw up bloodwork? I'm gonna take some advice and donate a couple days before blood tests are done

Any aas can increase hematocrit/rbc. Bloodwork while it is at its worst can help to show the actual difference donating makes. So you get a good idea of how bad/good it truly is.

I have added 50mg amp per week and had better workouts and feeling post training, sleep, etc.

Max

just got through cruising 250 test/150deca. didnt realize how much relief i was getting until i got off the deca(before this). blasting now, but after blast going right back to the 150. was freakin miserable all the way off deca.(freakin back,elbow,shoulder) all stiff as hell every morn. now(and the last 8-9 weeks) still a little stiff, but no comparison. its not a cure, but man what a diff. its made for ME. hope it does the same for u bro! the xtra strength is nice too!(btw if u happen to have any dick prob., proviron knocked that shit right out for ME) good luck bro! (dont expect any relief right away. def. takes its time on the joints,but its worth the wait imo)

At that low of a dose did you see any prolactin changes?

No. Not at all. I have been taking 50mg of P5P yearound as a supplement anyway. If I cycle 19-Nors , I raise it to 100mg. But, no prolactin sides at all and had positive benefits. No Deca dick or anything.

Max

No. Not at all. I have been taking 50mg of P5P yearound as a supplement anyway. If I cycle 19-Nors , I raise it to 100mg. But, no prolactin sides at all and had positive benefits. No Deca dick or anything.

Max

Man that's some great info, thanks a lot. I think you guys should have a consulting firm so these damn doctors can call on ya'll to learn real life data.

When my bloodwork comes back it never gives an exact number it just reads >1500. The doc says those are great numbers. So I never know just how high I am in that respect.

When my bloodwork comes back it never gives an exact number it just reads >1500. The doc says those are great numbers. So I never know just how high I am in that respect.

You definitely are insured and get normal bloodwork (Quest Diagnostics) most likely. Same here. At least insurance pays for it. I’m glad to see guys watching their health! Best thing you can do; even using supplements. I see some morbidly obese people(Lizzo), “ I am 100% Healthy”! Yeah right. I am 400lbs and in perfect health! Just makes me wanna break the TV! They say this because if I say,” Your a Fat Fuck! and need to lose weight and exercise!” They would put me in the PC jail annals, log book as a Total Dick!” I refuse to beat around the bush with people. When they ask for help; I ask how thick is their skin? I tell them the reason your ankles are having issues and have a knee replacement is because your 90lbs + of bodyfat (btw had a level of BF off the charts). How can they wonder why they are in pain and joints are getting replaced?? You ever take a hike w 179lbs of rocks in your back pack?? That is what obese people do all day. I could not live like that and I do mainly help that category of clients. I am super nice but don’t beat around the bush.”

Max

Another question is after cycling or cruising deca does joint pain come back? From what I've read it heals it. Is that true?

Another question is after cycling or cruising deca does joint pain come back? From what I've read it heals it. Is that true?

No. I get pain again. But this is for me personally, not a study. Pain comes back too if I have a trip amd am not training for 2-3 weeks(rare)
*IF I COME OFF Deca!

Max

I've been reading about drastic side effects. Does any of you all get them?

I have added 50mg amp per week and had better workouts and feeling post training, sleep, etc.

Max
Hey !
So your use 50mg of ND / week and see the effect on joints / tendons ?

For exemple if your take Winstrol 30mg daily, you think 50mg of ND work ?

With NPP 50mg twice week work normally well for joints / tendons but i think ND give more effect on the water retention / joints if your compare 100mg NPP to ND.

Another point very important are to use a serious brand, if for exemple you buy amp 250mg / mL and have really 120mg the difference are very important if you use this compound for heal and not really for gain some mass.

Your use the HG deca ? :)

Hey !

With NPP 50mg twice week work normally well for joints / tendons but i think ND give more effect on the water retention / joints if your compare 100mg NPP to ND.

Another point very important are to use a serious brand, if for exemple you buy amp 250mg / mL and have really 120mg the difference are very important if you use this compound for heal and not really for gain some mass.

Hey !

MSD /Zydus fortiza(India)organon Private - or ASPEN(formerly Organon) are my ph choices. Its complicated. That is for Pharma, but they compound it here in us. Nothing like the amps though. Plenty of brands here have Deca that is over dosed. Although I do like amps.
ec7451f4a84140f76e313f6a34ab66a4.plist

cdb32d170fed97c77f178e15ee4e5d5a.plist

That is the only way it looks over there. They own the right to sell there. Each country had their own deal when they purchased rights from oss holland organon.

Max

Get Shredded!
I currently running test c 250mgs and deca 250mgs per week for TRT. I know it’s not low dose but I am loving the adding the deca into my TRT.

I know that deca helps with collagen synthesis but I've never heard it completely cures joint problems. All the guys I've seen who use it therapeutically tend to stay on it.

Does it add in collagen support??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It depends on how bad your joints are. Maybe if you have slight joint pain. Its like Hot Rod said its not a cure. I've been blasting and cruising on Deca for close to a year. I decided to cruise with it when I went off my blast off 300mg of deca a week, and after a month off my joints were hurting more often. I've been cruising for the past 3 months at 75mg a week up until a couple weeks ago. Remember keeping your estogen in range will help your joints as well. But from what I'm reading I don't think your taking an AI or Serm.

Last edited:
Nandrolone decanoate relieves joint pain
Updated Study NCBI
by AJ Tatem · 2020
in hypogonadal men: a novel prospective pilot study and review of the literature
Forty-eight eligible patients completed the initial survey, and 18 men (37.5%) responded to follow-up requests. The median duration of therapy was 62 [interquartile range (IQR), 48–73] days, and the median dose of ND was 110 (IQR, 100–150) mg. Participants’ mean age was 46 [standard deviation (SD), 11] years old with a racial makeup consisting of 15 Caucasian, 2 Hispanic, and 1 African American.
Of the 18 men who responded to their follow-up request, 13 (72.2%) reported marked improvements in joint pain, with 5 (27.8%) reporting a decreased need for longstanding pain medication. Amongst responding patients, pain scores were reduced on average by 52%. Even when accounting for treatment non-responders, the collective improvement in pain scores observed across each of the 4 sub-categories of the RAPS was both statistically significant and profound. No adverse events were noted.
Their is conflicting evidence of how, why , and if it really does reduce pain or even repair. Past studies even show more damage post operatively occurred after shoulder sugeries. Any bodybuilder can confirm that it does alleviate pain. They proved it in a study of opiate users with a positive outcome by the reduction or cessation of opiate medication. Speculation is that it may increase the production of synovial fluid but, this was also refuted by other scientists(probably working for Perdue Pharmaceuticals. Lol

Max

You definitely are insured and get normal bloodwork (Quest Diagnostics) most likely. Same here. At least insurance pays for it. I’m glad to see guys watching their health! Best thing you can do; even using supplements. I see some morbidly obese people(Lizzo), “ I am 100% Healthy”! Yeah right. I am 400lbs and in perfect health! Just makes me wanna break the TV! They say this because if I say,” Your a Fat Fuck! and need to lose weight and exercise!” They would put me in the PC jail annals, log book as a Total Dick!” I refuse to beat around the bush with people. When they ask for help; I ask how thick is their skin? I tell them the reason your ankles are having issues and have a knee replacement is because your 90lbs + of bodyfat (btw had a level of BF off the charts). How can they wonder why they are in pain and joints are getting replaced?? You ever take a hike w 179lbs of rocks in your back pack?? That is what obese people do all day. I could not live like that and I do mainly help that category of clients. I am super nice but don’t beat around the bush.”

Max
I need to be your client

Lmao

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Nandrolone decanoate relieves joint pain
Updated Study NCBI
by AJ Tatem · 2020
in hypogonadal men: a novel prospective pilot study and review of the literature
Forty-eight eligible patients completed the initial survey, and 18 men (37.5%) responded to follow-up requests. The median duration of therapy was 62 [interquartile range (IQR), 48–73] days, and the median dose of ND was 110 (IQR, 100–150) mg. Participants’ mean age was 46 [standard deviation (SD), 11] years old with a racial makeup consisting of 15 Caucasian, 2 Hispanic, and 1 African American.
Of the 18 men who responded to their follow-up request, 13 (72.2%) reported marked improvements in joint pain, with 5 (27.8%) reporting a decreased need for longstanding pain medication. Amongst responding patients, pain scores were reduced on average by 52%. Even when accounting for treatment non-responders, the collective improvement in pain scores observed across each of the 4 sub-categories of the RAPS was both statistically significant and profound. No adverse events were noted.
Their is conflicting evidence of how, why , and if it really does reduce pain or even repair. Past studies even show more damage post operatively occurred after shoulder sugeries. Any bodybuilder can confirm that it does alleviate pain. They proved it in a study of opiate users with a positive outcome by the reduction or cessation of opiate medication. Speculation is that it may increase the production of synovial fluid but, this was also refuted by other scientists(probably working for Perdue Pharmaceuticals. Lol

Max

Viking prescribes deca with trt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back