• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Injectable superdrol

Nyde

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For how many weeks can I use injectable superdrol at say 50mgs per day?

Holy shit !!! 50 mg a day!!!
Yeah not good man , follow the advice bigbeef just gave you, the higest I went was probably close to 15 mg a day for 4 weeks ED including non workout days .
Make sure you consume cholesterol support supps because your lipids will be trashed big time .
But it’s fucking great to run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 mg orally is plenty. i think most guys do 10-15 inj. pre-workout, but 50 is waaaay too much imo. be careful w/that shit bro, its kick-ass! less is def. more w/s-drol!

I started with 20 to 25 mg daily and it was too much, had my nose running and stopped up and severe lethargy. I settled on 7.5mg every 12 hrs, that shits amazing. Ran for 6 wks

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

SD is some hardcore shit lol. It might be an over reach but for me is almost like tren. be careful

I miss the days when you could get a bottle of 90 caps of m drol for like 25 bucks. Good times.
That being said, who's selling injectable superdrol?

Last edited:
I was using injectable Superdrol at 30mg pre workout called German Freak. Its 30mg Superdrol per ML, with 50mg Tren Base per ML added into it. Its no joke. Used it on my heavy compound lifting days. Didn't want to leave the gym. 30mg Superdrol was to much. Started to get to lethargic. I stopped it after a little after the first week. In the future I'm going to plan a cycle of it for about 6 weeks. Lowering the dosage to 15mg Superdrol, 25mg Tren base for 1/2ML preworkout. If sides are still to much I will knock it down to 10mg superdrol.

Last edited:
Back