• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Puretropin GH Serum and IGF test results

elit3keraed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, just got my bloods back. Reached out to lion initially cuz I wasnt sure if I should retest or post the results and I scored much lower than I did 3 years ago on them. Didnt want to risk making them out to be bad in case i fucked up on my end.

pinned 10iu IM right bicep (shoulders are scarred up) ar 0545 and blood was drawn at 0848.

GH Serum 19.7

Igf (baseline) 173. I'll redraw igf in a month or so

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200601-172628_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20200601-172628_Drive.jpg
    526.4 KB · Views: 185
thanks for your testing and post it honestly,

we will offer you 100$ as credit store , you can use it at anytime,

wish you can retest it and post the test results honestly, thanks in advance,

Hey guys, just got my bloods back. Reached out to lion initially cuz I wasnt sure if I should retest or post the results and I scored much lower than I did 3 years ago on them. Didnt want to risk making them out to be bad in case i fucked up on my end.

pinned 10iu IM right bicep (shoulders are scarred up) ar 0545 and blood was drawn at 0848.

GH Serum 19.7

How long did you run GH before pulling IGF bloods? How many IUs per day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GH Serum 19.7

I don't think he used long enough for IGF to be raised yet.
Did you just do 10ius and then do blood work?

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

I don't think he used long enough for IGF to be raised yet.
Did you just do 10ius and then do blood work?

I did 10ius IM in my right bicep then did bloods 3 hours and 3 minutes later.

I guess I should have also specified in the title as I only specified in the post that I did baseline IGF.

My IGF was something like 453 after 2 weeks of I think 4 or 5 ius of GH before but I didnt have any baseline. This time I am testing baseline and then I will test again in 3 or 4 weeks.

IL has been putting out quality for a few years now.

Don't know what you got before but 19.7 isn't a bad result. You can test it again and get something like 25 it does vary with every test.

Don't know what you got before but 19.7 isn't a bad result. You can test it again and get something like 25 it does vary with every test.

I drew a 28.7 last time. That's why I reached out. It is still in a good range but the different levels is what drew my attention is all.

I drew a 28.7 last time. That's why I reached out. It is still in a good range but the different levels is what drew my attention is all.

common, I've seen guys get a lower number then retest out of the same box and get a significantly higher number the second time. Blood serum tests are like that.

PM Montego and ask him.

IML Gear Cream!
I did 10ius IM in my right bicep then did bloods 3 hours and 3 minutes later.

I guess I should have also specified in the title as I only specified in the post that I did baseline IGF.

My IGF was something like 453 after 2 weeks of I think 4 or 5 ius of GH before but I didnt have any baseline. This time I am testing baseline and then I will test again in 3 or 4 weeks.
That's your best bet my friend.
In for results!

was talking to a long time vet who has a lot of experience with testing hgh. Here is quote from our conversation. Also he said the use and abuse of prescription and recreational drugs will have an effect too.

A few things about his results.

A stressed liver will cause low IGF-1 levels.

Constant use of GH will lower serum and IGF-1 levels.

This has been documented: Each lab interpret results different. I kid you not, quest results are lower than private meds. Guaranteed as I have experience with all of this in the past.

I never state this in the open because I think sources will use this as an excuse.

Last edited:
Back