• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wow!

thug criminal animals.. period...

The two douchebag s should have been shot dead because of their actions. Total uncalled for nonsense they did.

yup no sympathy from me, those assholes should have had a gun and put them to bed

All I gotta say is you wanna protests I'm OK with that but when it comes to murder rape beating people up destroying things those flocking guys needing be taught a lesson That's what they did in Boston last night disgusting

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
let’s say you’re driving and you get caught in all these people rioting and looting, they swarm your car and start banging in the windows. do you start shooting them, warning shots, or do you just hit the gas and plow over them?

what would you do?

what can you do legally without LE coming after you for multiple murder charges?

all these liberal district attorneys and prosecutors in all these cities will be more than happy to prosecute you for multiple murder charges.

Last edited:
Yep this is why I carry everywhere, and both those fuckers deserve to die... But NOOOO then Dem say give up your guns the cops will protect you, the fuck out of here with that nonsense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If that was my business they would be dead!

let’s say you’re driving and you get caught in all these people rioting and looting, they swarm your car and start banging in the windows. do you start shooting them, warning shots, or do you just hit the gas and plow over them?

what would you do?

what can you do legally without LE coming after you for multiple murder charges?

all these liberal district attorneys and prosecutors in all these cities will be more than happy to prosecute you for multiple murder charges.
I'm busting warning shots then if I feal I was in danger I'm shooting

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

what would you do?

If I'm lucky enough I'd be in my truck with my 8 foot Western plow on and just hit the gas....of course, I would angle the plow to the right a bit

My grandma hits harder than those fags, lmao I After all those sucker punches and the 2x4 guy , she still didn’t go down! That’s one bad ass chic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think that dude landed 1 punch what a pussy

I see this as a suitable punishment for attacking that young lady.

Attachments

• bfd521838683e52efb8e7d69d3f95500.gif
    bfd521838683e52efb8e7d69d3f95500.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 19

what would you do?

I'd probably already have it in 4wd low and plow over all of them. It's already happened in lots of places. Once things get deemed "civil unrest" a lot of things go out the window (including your insurance coverage). We already know what happens when vehicles get swarmed...you're fucked. The first fist that hits my hood, my foot is hitting the gas. In my opinion, this is no different than stand your ground laws. "I was in fear for my life, officer!"

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. If you're dumb enough to try to use your body to block traffic, expect a trip to the hospital too.

what would you do?

Yes they would & it has already happened.

All i can say is if your by yourself ya better have some good video that shows your life was in danger no matter what you do.

A bar owner here was attacked & shot a guy. They were gonna hang him fromna cell phone video until they found other video & seen it was self defense. The rioters her didnt want to hear that though.

Just make sure you know the laws in your state . Just killing someone because you thought your life was in danger isnt always enough.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Back