• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Question

jahrastafari

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey I been running around 62.5 every third day sustanon 250.
I should have been able to secure some by Friday.things derailed and I won’t be able to get anything from the source where I could get it on the fly.
How long am I alright to wait if I inject 62.5 this am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sustanon has mostly testosterone decanoate in it so you should be ok for a week or two. You’re levels will definitely drop some but you’ll be alright.

At all possible to split and do half now and another half in 3 day? Maybe even 5th ? Idk if this would keep your level a bit lower but steadier for a little while longer to get you thru?

But someone please correct me bc its highly possible I'm wrong on this. Just theoretic guess.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

At all possible to split and do half now and another half in 3 day? Maybe even 5th ? Idk if this would keep your level a bit lower but steadier for a little while longer to get you thru?

But someone please correct me bc its highly possible I'm wrong on this. Just theoretic guess.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
In the long run it wont make a difference probably but by splitting it you may split the little "bump" from the prop

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS
FB GROUP https://www.facebook.com/groups/2599597616951957/?ref=share
PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Back