• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who’s excited for Pharmacy brand AAS ?

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
d58e6639cb4422e2132dbf73776df84f.jpg

b5b7b1b99fd1dc22961e7eb8f802ebd7.jpg

168fb8cd2461ae909f2b79b4703e9f55.jpg

ffeed701bb4ad048484515764652bb8d.jpg

8e962b520a22034195a425c93fdeb39d.jpg

As I sit here waiting patiently for the international line to open back up any day now I start thinking. It would be really fucking awesome to run a full Pharma grade blast for once.

I’ve used both Omnadren, and aspen Sustanon in the past with phenomenal results but it would be awesome to try some Androne, Bayer Primo, and some Pharma drol we carry. On top of that I’d throw in some Euro Pharmacies Paranolan ( Tren is not available by any pharmacy) to really make this cycle shine.

I mean we can all dream right ? Well with our low overhead this can be very realistically possible at Uncle Z. International is starting to loosen up with its restrictions so keep a eye open for these Pharmaceutical products and much, much more.

We are operating fully 100% with all of our Local lineups. Please visit www.unclez.ru for more info or pm a representative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
d58e6639cb4422e2132dbf73776df84f.jpg

b5b7b1b99fd1dc22961e7eb8f802ebd7.jpg

168fb8cd2461ae909f2b79b4703e9f55.jpg

ffeed701bb4ad048484515764652bb8d.jpg

8e962b520a22034195a425c93fdeb39d.jpg

As I sit here waiting patiently for the international line to open back up any day now I start thinking. It would be really fucking awesome to run a full Pharma grade blast for once.

I’ve used both Omnadren, and aspen Sustanon in the past with phenomenal results but it would be awesome to try some Androne, Bayer Primo, and some Pharma drol we carry. On top of that I’d throw in some Euro Pharmacies Paranolan ( Tren is not available by any pharmacy) to really make this cycle shine.

I mean we can all dream right ? Well with our low overhead this can be very realistically possible at Uncle Z. International is starting to loosen up with its restrictions so keep a eye open for these Pharmaceutical products and much, much more.

We are operating fully 100% with all of our Local lineups. Please visit www.unclez.ru for more info or pm a representative.

Omnadren/Aspen Sust/Primos!! Hells Yeah!

Max

Is it rimobolan by Bayer?

Oh I thought Bayer called it rimobolan

IML Gear Cream!

Bayer - Shering call it different things. In Turkey they sell both. Depends on country. Drugs.com (international has all the brand names for each country) rimobolan is in a couple countries. It’s a huge cluster fuck but the 2018 rules have a qr code and verification for EU products w green stamp and the paperwork has to have a black inverted triangle on it. All kinds of regulation. Other countries: meh! Crapshoot

Max

It would be definitely be a fun ride

Indeed! Best stuff IME/IMO. Some UG are even better than certain generic Pharma. They are actually closer to label than some US generics.
Sad.

Max

Bayer - Shering call it different things. In Turkey they sell both. Depends on country. Drugs.com (international has all the brand names for each country) rimobolan is in a couple countries. It’s a huge cluster fuck but the 2018 rules have a qr code and verification for EU products w green stamp and the paperwork has to have a black inverted triangle on it. All kinds of regulation. Other countries: meh! Crapshoot

Max

Wow thanks for that bro I wasn’t even aware. In fact I have never had my hands on any before. I’d love to have about 70-80 amps laying around. I’d be polishing them up, taking selfies, long walks on the beach and much much more.

Wow thanks for that bro I wasn’t even aware. In fact I have never had my hands on any before. I’d love to have about 70-80 amps laying around. I’d be polishing them up, taking selfies, long walks on the beach and much much more.

100 amps ! Just 1ml a day and some TRT! Provi on the side. Whew!

Love primo!

Max

Running rimobolan from another source seems legit

Here is a list of the true Primobolan sold worldwide.
36f859dff54c5e976e7c35b71736c1cf.plist

Just different distributors and and regulations for each country. You know a 100% way to know you have real Omnadren?
ceb0c6c3470bf37d7c58c17e16edbf12.jpg

Lol

Max

Here is a list of the true Primobolan sold worldwide.
36f859dff54c5e976e7c35b71736c1cf.plist

Just different distributors and and regulations for each country. You know a 100% way to know you have real Omnadren?
ceb0c6c3470bf37d7c58c17e16edbf12.jpg

Lol

Max

Thx bro I know who to ask on the legit stuff

Get Shredded!
That rimo at 2 ml makes my ass burn lol

Back