• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

If you were a complete fucking scumbag, what store would you loot?

IML Gear Cream!
Now why would people go loot a walmart or a Target?

As the title has it..

If you were a piece of shit scumbag, or for one day you just had a piece of shit attitude and didn't care, and you could loot just like all the other pieces of shit, what store would you loot?

1) most definitely Bass pro shop
2) bed bath & beyond that's one of my favorite little stores for new gizmos and gadgets and kitchenware..
Bass pro shop x 3, yes I would be that pos who comes back for more lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Dickey Bub or Rural King. Id get a cartfull of shells and ammo and maybe a decent 1911 if I was feeling really entitled

I’m definitely hitting a gun store .
Only one problem with this is the store owner is probably inside waiting, praying for someone to break in and I'm sure his guns are bigger than yours lol

Tough one.....

If I looted a pharmacy I would over dose on oxy and perks before I got a chance to run the gh and test.

If I looted a sporting goods store it would be Dicks

I guess I could get both in a Walmart though depending on firearm selection.

Get Shredded!
Tough one.....

If I looted a pharmacy I would over dose on oxy and perks before I got a chance to run the gh and test.

If I looted a sporting goods store it would be Dicks

I guess I could get both in a Walmart though depending on firearm selection.
That's why I stayed away from the pharma option.. I know in my heart I would use again, and it's been years, I don't wanna wake that beast up again..

I hear often how Walmart sells guns in other states, my state doesn't do that, its unheard off.. hell my state just started the sales of fire works at walmart (yeah, where going big time now)..

Dickey Bub or Rural King. Id get a cartfull of shells and ammo and maybe a decent 1911 if I was feeling really entitled

I had to google Rural king, never heard of it, it looks like a tractor supply that we have in our area, love that place.. my kinda store, beside Bass pro..

Only one problem with this is the store owner is probably inside waiting, praying for someone to break in and I'm sure his guns are bigger than yours lol

LMBO!! this is so true, I "think" I seen something online about this, where some locals where standing in front of stores and even gun stores arms, like "go ahead, we dare you"
Im most certain a gun store owner would pull out a very effect rifle that could put some rounds down range at his intended target with utmost accuracy.. Im sure most of those owners have a good shot and if they miss its because that was just your warning shot, or if they missed its because you weren't the target at that time hahaha

Now why would people go loot a walmart or a Target?
I need new underwear thats the only reason I would, I have nice clothing, but a lot of my unders are years old and way past due for new ones.. hahaha
she bought be new ones the other month, I tossed them in the trash, because they look like super hero dri fit, with the color theme.. all black with yellow trim (holy batman)... of all blue with red trim (ok now im superkan)

they fit great, but even she laughed, they literally look like super hero tights.. Hanes active cool dri fit.. ya'll can keep the Jordan's and guns, I need undee's

Coastal farm and garden. Guns, Ammo, farm equipment, tools, feed, clothing. Literally has everything I need to sustain.

I often times go there just to look at all the cool stuff I don’t need... and leave with a cart full of stuff I didn’t know I needed. A problem of mine, that store.

Last edited:
1) Gun shop. One with full auto rentals
2) Bass Pro
3) A bank or nice jewelry store (don't wear jewelry, but its as good as cash)
4) Target and shoot the other looters with my newly acquired FA machineguns

GNC and a pharmacy. I sort of looted a pharmacy before. My dad rented a space to a pharmacist from Nigeria. It was a regular retail pharmacy. The Nigerian dude got in some legal trouble, and fled back to Nigeria. So I went in there, and took a look behind the counter. The only thing I found that I wanted was a single bottle of legit Searle Anavar. The little football shaped 2.5mg tabs. It was expired, but I used it. Some how, I stretched that bottle over 3 weeks, so it was a very mild "cycle" lol.

GNC and a pharmacy. I sort of looted a pharmacy before. My dad rented a space to a pharmacist from Nigeria. It was a regular retail pharmacy. The Nigerian dude got in some legal trouble, and fled back to Nigeria. So I went in there, and took a look behind the counter. The only thing I found that I wanted was a single bottle of legit Searle Anavar. The little football shaped 2.5mg tabs. It was expired, but I used it. Some how, I stretched that bottle over 3 weeks, so it was a very mild "cycle" lol.

No wonder he got in trouble he was selling shit that was expired... I wish I would have met this guy I'm sure I would have been able to work a deal out with him on some products

I was in a hotel in the basement room because it was cheap. And the hotel got flooded from a rain storm and my computer got destroyed from the flood. they said its not their responsibility. If i can get away with it. I would go to this hotel and loot the fuck out of. destroy everything i can for the disrespect they gave a nigga. I really do hope it gets bad in this city so i can go in a mask and take a bat and destroy the hotel. swing the ol wooden baseball bat to every window. and if i see the manager that said its not their responsibility for my damaged computer i can take a swing to his ribs

Apple store, just to set their demtard slave labor items on fire and leave empty handed.

Nancy Pelosis house so I can know what 200 dollar Ice cream tasted like

she stores all the bomb-pops in her frigid twat... :p

AKA "Ice Box"

Ugly dumb kuntt

something about her face that literally makes my blood boil... it makes me want to kick poodles.. whenever I see a poodle my Nancy Pelosi ptsd kicks in and it’s all I can do to keep myself from
kicking the shit out of the dog.

pelosi is also the definition of ‘white privilege’ and ‘career political parasite’. If the black communities could just wake up and realize the Democrats that have controlled there urban areas since the 30’s and nothing has changed for the better... then maybe they’d stop throwing shade at conservatives, stop vandalizing there own communities and show up at these gated mansions housing people like Pelosi with pitchforks and torches.

then maybe, black lives could matter...

sheep

CNN - I'd take all their computers and I would release every email, every communication, every agenda driven planned headline. I'd set their shit on fire and tell them it was a peaceful protest fire.

CNN - I'd take all their computers and I would release every email, every communication, every agenda driven planned headline.

And unfortunately the sheep still would not believe it.

CNN - I'd take all their computers and I would release every email, every communication, every agenda driven planned headline. I'd set their shit on fire and tell them it was a peaceful protest fire.

There is always a group that will conspire to go against whatever information they hear..

In particular order:

1. Pharmacy - Targeting the good shit and bonus points for a gallon of good cough syrup
2. Like Monte, I'd probably be dead within the next 4hrs but I'd try to hit the weed store on my way out.

I really don't think I'd loot. I have pretty much everything I need but I would take my climbing stand out in the yard and start picking people off when they come to start shit. Let that 30-06 eat.

Haven't read all responses, but I would tear the fuck out of Nancy Pelosi's house and loot her high priced ice cream....

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Dollar Tree for me, tough to pass up those deals

Back