• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

If you were a complete fucking scumbag, what store would you loot?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As the title has it..

If you were a piece of shit scumbag, or for one day you just had a piece of shit attitude and didn't care, and you could loot just like all the other pieces of shit, what store would you loot?

1) most definitely Bass pro shop
2) bed bath & beyond that's one of my favorite little stores for new gizmos and gadgets and kitchenware..

Nothing because I’m not a stupid ass like these wittiness pieces of shit . Maybe bed bath and beyond

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing because I’m not a stupid ass like these wittiness pieces of shit . Maybe bed bath and beyond

See... There is a little piece of shit inside of all of us.. I mean if we did have a bad day that is, I think bed bath & beyond would be the place I would go, most definitely if I had a very very bad day 🤣🤣🤣

Rolex.

I am so furious with this monkey shit... open fire and see how it stops.

Seriously. Ppl loot and hurt others, nothing happens. So others say, “fuck it then let me get mine too. Cops ain’t doing nothing.”

first of all, I would step into a dealership and take a car worth a few hundred thousand dollars ... just to use it to go to 5th Avenue street and get all clothes, shoes, accessories and everything I can grab.

I’m definitely hitting a gun store .

Diamonds!

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Down4sound

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Rolex.

Seriously. Ppl loot and hurt others, nothing happens. So others say, “fuck it then let me get mine too. Cops ain’t doing nothing.”

Dude they are pulling up to store fronts and walkin in and loadeing the car rite up...and hey they even brought the kids to hand them empty bags to fill hahahahaha

See I need more variables, what are the boundaries? You will never get prosecuted down the road and keep all you get that one day? Or you get it for just that asshole day, and there's a chance you lose it after they catch you?

If its just for a day, I'm hitting up the local Ford dealership. Snaggin a 2020 GT500 and killing the tires that same day.

If I keep all I take, and never risk getting caught, I'm hitting a huge bank.

Attachments

• Ford_Mustang_Shelby_GT500_2020_Orange_Metallic_566469_3840x2160.jpg
    Ford_Mustang_Shelby_GT500_2020_Orange_Metallic_566469_3840x2160.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 81
Get Shredded!
Rolex.

I got some shocked responses when I told people at work that the looters people burning down their city should be shot on sight.. they were like man that's harsh. I then said next civil unrest i will come over to your house and pillage it then burn it to the ground. They were like you have no right to. I said exactly never do those morons. So shot them on sight.

I saw a post where they had looted a Dollar General. A Dollar fucking General store! If that doesn't sum up the mentality...

Reminds me of a shipmate who's son is in prison for breaking into houses. He was embarrassed not only because his son is a thief but because he was only breaking into houses in the 'hood and other poor neighborhoods. No sense of what would make a better target. He has a pretty funny thing he says about feeling sorry for the people's house his son breaks into and they still have a "bubble TV". "Man, Frankie, go out into the car and bring in that flat screen we stole next door. These are some poor motherfuckers."

I wouldnt loot shit!! I believe Karma is real ....I keep my character in check (I try to)
STOP... this isnt about a moment to LOOK like a shining star, its make-believe.. like anyone of us would really do something like this... its a joke, but clearly your gonna be that GUY!
Karma is real no doubt, but this thread is as real as the fucking Easter-bunny...your morals mentioned during a joke, and your character is in check, well know how to check a joke "you big dummy"..:roflmao:

Everybody go home, the pretend thread is over, because morals have spoken..

None of us can loot bed-bath and beyond for gizmos and gadgets.. I can't even believe I even used those references!:gayfight:

I saw a post where they had looted a Dollar General. A Dollar fucking General store! If that doesn't sum up the mentality...

Reminds me of a shipmate who's son is in prison for breaking into houses. He was embarrassed not only because his son is a thief but because he was only breaking into houses in the 'hood and other poor neighborhoods. No sense of what would make a better target. He has a pretty funny thing he says about feeling sorry for the people's house his son breaks into and they still have a "bubble TV". "Man, Frankie, go out into the car and bring in that flat screen we stole next door. These are some poor motherfuckers."

I mean, they’re doing this all in the name of racism, all because some random guy who they never met or cared about is the same skin color they are and was killed by a white person. There wasn’t a whole lot of brain power to begin with.

I would loot a Walgreens/Rite-Aid and get all the pseudoephedrine that I could carry, I’d spike the Pseudo with Ricin poison from Castor Beans, and I’d sell it to meth heads. I mean... if I really were a piece of shit ya know

Back