• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nice TD Stenbolone Ace 100mg is simply phenomenal

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Truly one of the most underrated agents like ever, speaking for those that have had the pleasure and joy of using this amazing compound have all expressed how incredible remarkable this drug is with its sheer magnificence..
Euro-Pharmacies EP continuously produces products of pure brilliance. available at
PuritySourceLabs.ru

Stenbolone ace for pumps? Great for hardening agent, absolute for cutting, and it can provide quality mass gains depending on the users goal, pure nobility with its upfront visual and physical display right before you eyes in just a few short weeks...
The pumps are simply unimaginable, and simply magical, impressive gains to say the least.

Stenbolone vs Trenbolone? Great alternative and substitute in place of trenbolone, with strength gains and muscle solidification like laying brick and mortar on a foundation, building and reinforcing your gains making them almost permanent.

Stenbolone ace pip? Little to nil pip and very user friendly, as EP
"Euro-Pharmacies" using some of the finest clear carrier oil that can flow easily through a 27g needle with no resistance.

Stenbolone dosage? 100mg EOD is more than enough, dosages up to 75-100mgs ED can increase pumps to a level of slight discomfort. Stenbolone pairs well with Testosterone Propionate and Oxandreolone (Anavar) for building that lean aestetic physique.

EP Stenbolone available at P.S.L
http://euro-pharmacies.net/products/

tuE2cgK.gif

SkiNrjM.jpg

Sten/Winny for the Winn!

Max

This will be added to my blast that has just began, I been waiting and putting it on hold, restarting, and hold again. Yesterday marks the very beginning..
This and primo have been on my radar for a while now so im interested to see how this goes. Im a fan of nandralone and this being the king of 19-nors,excpet maybe tren, im definitely interested. I've also heard the sides are crazy too tho. Estrogenic sides? I can already guess this is a tricky one

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS
FB GROUP https://www.facebook.com/groups/2599597616951957/?ref=share
PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

This and primo have been on my radar for a while now so im interested to see how this goes. Im a fan of nandralone and this being the king of 19-nors,excpet maybe tren, im definitely interested. I've also heard the sides are crazy too tho. Estrogenic sides? I can already guess this is a tricky one

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
Trest is the king of 19-nors ;)

it has no estrogenisity, and will be more of a hardening agent with less fluid retention... It's great for strength and pumps, pumps can be a bit overwhelming that's why I prefer 100mgs EOD for myself.

Better than winny or mast ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trest is the king of 19-nors ;)

it has no estrogenisity, and will be more of a hardening agent with less fluid retention... It's great for strength and pumps, pumps can be a bit overwhelming that's why I prefer 100mgs EOD for myself.
That makes more sense. Ive heard people talking about the estrogen sides but it being 19 nor made no sense to me. But I also know some drugs act funny for example anadrol and DHB

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

IML Gear Cream!
Truly one of the most underrated agents like ever, speaking for those that have had the pleasure and joy of using this amazing compound have all expressed how incredible remarkable this drug is with its sheer magnificence..
Euro-Pharmacies EP continuously produces products of pure brilliance. available at
PuritySourceLabs.ru

Stenbolone ace for pumps? Great for hardening agent, absolute for cutting, and it can provide quality mass gains depending on the users goal, pure nobility with its upfront visual and physical display right before you eyes in just a few short weeks...
The pumps are simply unimaginable, and simply magical, impressive gains to say the least.

Stenbolone vs Trenbolone? Great alternative and substitute in place of trenbolone, with strength gains and muscle solidification like laying brick and mortar on a foundation, building and reinforcing your gains making them almost permanent.

Stenbolone ace pip? Little to nil pip and very user friendly, as EP
"Euro-Pharmacies" using some of the finest clear carrier oil that can flow easily through a 27g needle with no resistance.

Stenbolone dosage? 100mg EOD is more than enough, dosages up to 75-100mgs ED can increase pumps to a level of slight discomfort. Stenbolone pairs well with Testosterone Propionate and Oxandreolone (Anavar) for building that lean aestetic physique.

EP Stenbolone available at P.S.L
http://euro-pharmacies.net/products/

tuE2cgK.gif

SkiNrjM.jpg

Well I looked up the chemical facts of Stenbolone just to educate myself. But my only real question is how does this stack up against Tren? What are the benefits for using Sten and what potential sides will we be facing? Everyone pretty much knows about the beast that Tren hides in the closet (night sweats, irritability, insomnia, prolactin), but how do the sides of Sten stack up?

Interesting. Ive run methyl-sten back in the prohormones days but never this. May be worth a shot if its at all comparable to tren.

Well I looked up the chemical facts of Stenbolone just to educate myself. But my only real question is how does this stack up against Tren? What are the benefits for using Sten and what potential sides will we be facing? Everyone pretty much knows about the beast that Tren hides in the closet (night sweats, irritability, insomnia, prolactin), but how do the sides of Sten stack up?

There's nothing that we can compare to Trenbolone.. but if there was ever a drug that we could just put up there for discussion purposes, it would be this compound right here
It almost acts like a weaker version of tren. I did not experience any insomnia, and I'm extremely sensitive with Trenbolone. However I did experience some slight anxiety, it's a different type of anxiety, it's not as aggressive, but it stays with you all day, it's very manageable compared to.
It's not going to peel you down like Trenbolone, however it will harden you up underneath and you will notice physical changes relatively quick. One of the first things I've noticed was the pumps, and I was getting them in my lower back just doing ordinary things. They were on a whole nother level in the gym, I cut some of my routines in half because they were almost painful. It gave the appearance that I had no more layers left. And it has some pretty good hang Time. I use it with var, and to this day I have not found a combination that was as complementary as that one. I recall a buddy of mine saying to me, man - what's your diet this time? I literally told him I'm eating everything and anything I want. No joke. Within reason, there's no tubs of ice cream in fat greasy burgers all day, but I'm not eating fat boy diet food either. Time your macros, be sensible, responsible, and accountable, and the results will speak for themselves..

Interesting. Ive run methyl-sten back in the prohormones days but never this. May be worth a shot if its at all comparable to tren.

We had quite a few guys take the plunge on this last season, on quite a few forums. I can say this with confidence on behalf of all of them, everyone approved it.
Some guys responded very well and we're really verbal, then some other guy said "meh,not to shabby". In my opinion it's definitely worth putting in the bucket list.

Better than winny or mast ??

Physically, and cosmetically? Fuck yeah.. however with off-label properties with mast I just love what it does with test. I'm in a bad spot if I have to compare the two.
In my opinion, everything that you read that primobolan should do, and the pumps that you get from Drol, is all of that combined in one bottle..

There's nothing that we can compare to Trenbolone.. but if there was ever a drug that we could just put up there for discussion purposes, it would be this compound right here
It almost acts like a weaker version of tren. I did not experience any insomnia, and I'm extremely sensitive with Trenbolone. However I did experience some slight anxiety, it's a different type of anxiety, it's not as aggressive, but it stays with you all day, it's very manageable compared to.
It's not going to peel you down like Trenbolone, however it will harden you up underneath and you will notice physical changes relatively quick. One of the first things I've noticed was the pumps, and I was getting them in my lower back just doing ordinary things. They were on a whole nother level in the gym, I cut some of my routines in half because they were almost painful. It gave the appearance that I had no more layers left. And it has some pretty good hang Time. I use it with var, and to this day I have not found a combination that was as complementary as that one. I recall a buddy of mine saying to me, man - what's your diet this time? I literally told him I'm eating everything and anything I want. No joke. Within reason, there's no tubs of ice cream in fat greasy burgers all day, but I'm not eating fat boy diet food either. Time your macros, be sensible, responsible, and accountable, and the results will speak for themselves..

Awesome, thanks for the in-depth V. I’m very interested

Can you run with primo ?

I've heard great things about this compound. Would be interesting to see how it'd run to swap this in for the tren ace in my go-to protocul.

I've heard great things about this compound. Would be interesting to see how it'd run to swap this in for the tren ace in my go-to protocul.

It would probably be the better of all the compounds if you were to substitute this with Trenbolone..I've used it with quite a few different compounds in the one that I find that it responds the best to is anavar.. I used VAR, Tbol, Stenbolone, and 1000mg test Cyp with 200maste.. I was literally mapping on my entire body and I wasn't even trying to diet down.. I was staying nice and full..

- - - Updated - - -

no pip for me

This guy it's probably the only person I know that's ran it more than I have but loves it just as much

It would probably be the better of all the compounds if you were to substitute this with Trenbolone..I've used it with quite a few different compounds in the one that I find that it responds the best to is anavar.. I used VAR, Tbol, Stenbolone, and 1000mg test Cyp with 200maste.. I was literally mapping on my entire body and I wasn't even trying to diet down.. I was staying nice and full..

- - - Updated - - -

This guy it's probably the only person I know that's ran it more than I have but loves it just as much

Anyway to get not int?

I’ll buy a bunch when local lol

I’ll buy a bunch when local lol

When these come local they probably won't last long... I can't tell you how many requests I've had over the past couple years to get these local... Mark my words they will go like wildfire, you will be the first person I notify when I get these in stock.. I would suggest jumping on the opportunity ASAP ;)

When these come local they probably won't last long... I can't tell you how many requests I've had over the past couple years to get these local... Mark my words they will go like wildfire, you will be the first person I notify when I get these in stock.. I would suggest jumping on the opportunity ASAP ;)

Hit me up lol

Back