• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thoughts on my possible upcoming cycle

megatron_rulz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi all:

I wanted to get some feedback on a cycle I'm thinking about running starting this summer when gyms open back up and other things fall into place. I'm looking on feedback on something I don't have experience with - a SHORT cycle.

The gear I'll be running (if I move forward) is a combo of Gorilla and Monster because it has always worked for me in the past.

Just some background on me. 46 years old. Been cycling for about 12 years - about a cycle a year. Some of my cycles have been long - up to 24 weeks and none have been shorter than 14, which is part of the reason I'm posting and asking for feedback on the cycle below.

I have pretty much tried most of the popular agents and will never, ever take Deca again. Just didn't work for me and I know why it is called Deca dick. Needed two PCTs to recover.

Typically, my dose is 500-600mg of test-e a week, 400mg of Tren-E a week jump started by a bulking agent (A-bombs, D-bol) at 50mg a day (max four weeks) and then Winny at 50-100mg a day for the last 6 weeks.

My body absolutely loves Tren on the outside - inside could be a source of debate.

My bloodwork is always spot on. Good cholesterol numbers and everything else. HOWEVER, in performing my CT cardio calcium test earlier this year, my score was not great - moderate buildup. Worse than 95% of the population. Heart issues run in the family, but I know my Tren use can't help.

My diet will be dialed in, etc.

This is what I am thinking on this SHORT and low cycle.

• 10 weeks
  • Weeks 1-3 50mg of Tbol (Gorilla) a day
  • Weeks 1-10 - 300mg of Test-E (Monster) a week
  • Weeks 1-8 - 200mg of Tren-E (Monster) a week

I'll be running HCG during the cycle along with AI (if needed) and other liver support, etc.

My goal is a lean mass build. At my age, size isn't as important to me. Plus, have to take care of that heart.

My questions:

• Is a cycle this short in duration worth it for a seasoned cycler like me? I guess you only know if you try, but wanted to see if anyone else had feedback based on experiences
  • Would it be worthwhile to add Winny in the last five weeks? I'm worried about the liver given that I'm starting with T-Bol.
  • Would you change anything given my calcium results?
  • I am now on a low dose statin - any issues I should know about given what I'm looking to run? I take supplements as well to offset the issues identified with statins.

Thanks

Last edited:
With poor calcium score I would advise against doing any cycle. The risk is just not worth it and you can do plenty with just good training and an excellent diet.
I know that a vegan diet has been shown to replenish epithelial cells and removing blockages due to plaque build up so I wonder if it would improve a calcium score as well?
If you are considered "worse than 95% of the population" the the risk/reward is heavily skewed against you. Especially if you take into consideration that 95% of the population are fat, unhealthy fucks.

Agree with coach about the POP..............If hell bent on a run,delete many starting with you know what.Tren,it's a young man's compound...and at your age it WILL cause problems..At you age ...risk vs, reward..................Think on this...14 wk run.Test at 500-600...........low dose of Proviron the whole way .the last 4 wks run the Tdol........Safe and no sides..

Agree with coach about the POP..............If hell bent on a run,delete many starting with you know what.Tren,it's a young man's compound...and at your age it WILL cause problems..At you age ...risk vs, reward..................Think on this...14 wk run.Test at 500-600...........low dose of Proviron the whole way .the last 4 wks run the Tdol........Safe and no sides..

Thanks for the feedback. Regarding Tren, yes, I’ve had my doubts and am going to stick to the old saying “when in doubt, leave it out”. Think I’ll consider a basic test cycle like you said for 12 weeks (Not 14) but will start with tbol as opposed to the end.

Getting older opens your eyes to reality that you can’t do this forever. Thing is I stocked up big time on the last sale and will likely have to toss the tren.

Once my current supply runs out, I’m done. In several years, I’ll likely go TRT for the health benefits.

Back