• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hgh

Powers92591

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just started on TRT6months ago and absolutely love it and I’m very interested in HGH but know nothing about acquiring it online there r so many sources but not sure which one to go with
any advice would b appreciated

Welcome to ASF.
Lots of quality information and knowledge available here. Make sure you read and understand the forum rules first and foremost.
Look around, do some research, and get active.
If you need any help feel free to reach out to myself or any one of the puritysourcelabs.ru team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey welcome to ASF, if you look at the bottom of my message here you'll see a link to Iron Lion Labs they're known for their HGH and have a good reputation with lots of blood work to back up the results

Welcome to the forum!

Hey Bro, welcome to ASF! It depends on your goals, but I would recommend you to start with 4 i.u. per day.

Sincerely, Alan

Just started on TRT6months ago and absolutely love it and I’m very interested in HGH but know nothing about acquiring it online there r so many sources but not sure which one to go with
any advice would b appreciated

Welcome bro. Plenty of us carry HGH and you can bet if you get it from a sponsor here it's good to go.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks to all who replied to my thread yesterday and doing my research because I’m new to all this and I don’t want to get ripped off but what’s the deal with all the different color tops I’m seeing is there one color that’s particularly better or is it just a selling gimmick so they look to have more than one product

Thanks in advance

It's just a production run color, they may change the colors for each production run, when the greytops run out the next run might be blacktops. Or a certain Laboratory May produce a certain color over and over again and be known for that color.

ORANGE

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Thanks to all who replied to my thread yesterday and doing my research because I’m new to all this and I don’t want to get ripped off but what’s the deal with all the different color tops I’m seeing is there one color that’s particularly better or is it just a selling gimmick so they look to have more than one product

Thanks in advance
If it's just advertised as the color of it's top then you can usually assume it's just some Chinese generic. There's a handful of HGH manufacturers in China that produce unbranded, unlabeled HGH and send it out to vendors who either slap their own label on it or just re-sell it as a generic. Doesn't necessarily mean it's crappy HGH, just means it likely came from one of the handful of manufacturers in China. The manufacturer might claim that the "blue" tops are 95% purity and sell them for cheaper while the "red" tops are 99.9% purity and go for a premium price. It's all a crap shoot really because the only people who really know the purity is the manufacturer and they might not even know lol. It depends if they actually test them or not. China is all about mass production and cutting corners is not uncommon. Nowadays the color of the top means nothing.

Back