• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Another cycle idea...

Jgshaw75

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Test Cyp- 400mgs a week
Primobolan Depot- 300/400mg a week
Dbol- 50mg a day first 4 weeks
Anavar- 40/50mg a day last 6 weeks
Thinking about a 14 week cycle

45yo- 190lbs- 5'10"
What do you guys think about it?

Save primo for end. Test and dbol would overpower primo. Npp or Deca would be a better choice IMO/IME subbed for primo.

Max

Save primo for end. Test and dbol would overpower primo. Npp or Deca would be a better choice IMO/IME subbed for primo.

Max
What are your goals. What's the reason for through Primobolan as opposed to a cheaper higher dose anabolic like a nandrolone or boldenone. Just curious. Also I wouldn't run 10 weeks of orals. Just me...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Looking to put on some lean mass and drop somr body fat as well. I don't have a specific reason for using 1 compound opposed to another just going off of some research on the internet.

Looking to put on some lean mass and drop somr body fat as well. I don't have a specific reason for using 1 compound opposed to another just going off of some research on the internet.

Ditch the primo for npp like max said, ditch the dbol or t-bol for a drier gain. Run the anavar 6-8 weeks at your 40-50mg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So run the NPP at the same mg for the entire cycle and the t-bol for 4 weeks at 50mg?

So run the NPP at the same mg for the entire cycle and the t-bol for 4 weeks at 50mg?

Correct on that. That’s what I would do if it were me. You certainly don’t have to do this. Or you can make your own thing

A.font401 i appreciate the help. Think I'll give this stack a try. Thanks to all the other comments and feed baack as well.

Max
I agree with you.

In the past I used NPP + ND + Test C for winter and after this cycle Primo for summer.

Primo are weak on the paper but if well used it's amazing compound.

Test and primo isnt a bad idea for the entire run if you ask me. NPP would need to be injected more frequently, and 19-nors can be a bit more unpredictable than DHT derivatives as far as potential sides go. The way you have it laid out you could just do 2 pins a week and be done with it.

My 2 cents

IML Gear Cream!
Ditch the primo for npp like max said, ditch the dbol or t-bol for a drier gain. Run the anavar 6-8 weeks at your 40-50mg

This is exactly what I am running right now. Test/Tbol/NPP and finishing off with Var. 2.5 weeks in and feeling very good on this cycle.

Back