• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

batch cooking! trenAce boldeProp sustanon masteron

I want to ask something. have you tried the amount you said would not be?

I want to ask something. have you tried the amount you said would not be?
??? " Have i tried the amount you said would not be"?

Sorry brother I don't really understand what you mean. Can you try to ask that one more time maybe a different way. Sorry bro I'm not trying to be a smart-ass or anything. I just really don't understand..

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Yup I have had cyp with 25% and DHB with 35%. The DHB had some PIP but I think that was due to it being at 100mg/mL. I would rather have a higher BB content knowing that my hormone was completely in solution than a lower BB content with it potentially on the fence. I can't do test E at any BB because it's just one of those compounds my body doesn't like. I always get a nice bite from it where with cyp nothing unless I fuck up the injection. When I first starting brewing I tried as little BB as possible then after some things crashed I upped it and noticed that some things actually seemed better with higher BB (hence my assumption about things being in solution). I figure compound related because DHB is notorious for it and after my failed primo acetate experiment I read and there is a reason why there aren't any injectable primo acetate.

Even when some guys would add lidocaine to there injectables I never wanted to go down that road with the raws easily available.

I have a suspicion that the higher BB content not only keeps it in solution but thins the oil which I feel helps with less PIP. It makes it easier to inject with less pressure and less shaky hands, and I think thinner oil just works better for me. Although..... a recent batch of gear in GSO is pain free even at a high concentration. The game keeps throwing curve balls so I really don't know. That's just my observation over the years.

I have a suspicion that the higher BB content not only keeps it in solution but thins the oil which I feel helps with less PIP. It makes it easier to inject with less pressure and less shaky hands, and I think thinner oil just works better for me. Although..... a recent batch of gear in GSO is pain free even at a high concentration. The game keeps throwing curve balls so I really don't know. That's just my observation over the years.

Yup a nice thin oil that is evenly distributed throughout the muscle. For the life of me I can't find it but years ago when I started brewing I read on a forum where a guy did an experiment of injecting 1mL of straight BB into his muscle to see if it caused PIP. He said he had none whatsoever. Ever since reading that I started making gear with more and more BB. To my surprise it didn't hurt anymore it actually hurt less. That's when I started noticing certain compounds for me caused PIP and when reading I noticed that there were some common things causing PIP no matter how they were brewed. Also your correct that as long as you can make a nice consistent rate of injection that helps tremendously. I have noticed that at certain times when doing my own glute shots I will bend the needle at a funky angle and sure enough it's a bit more sore than usual. I never had an issue with GSO but after trying mig840 I love it and so do my buddies.

What is the mg/mL of the gear you have brewed in GSO? I have done EQ 400mg/mL ( I don't use EQ but my buddies say painless) and have done 400mg/mL sustanon. The 400mg/mL sustanon had no more PIP than 250mg/mL sustanon I have made. I get slight PIP (2 out of 10 on a 1 to 10 scale) with sustanon probably from the prop/phenylprop esters. For my body the things that gave me some PIP were test prop 100mg/mL, Test Enanthate 250mg/mL, DHB 100mg/mL and primo acetate 75mg/mL (will never try that one again at any concentration). I remember some vet grade test 400mg/mL from Mexico a few years back I remember reading about guys injecting and they all were talking about how crippling the pain was.

You cannot make Test Prop 500mg! If someone says they can they’re lying lol
No he definitely can't, but did you see his post right before this where he asks if someone has made 500mg test prop and EQ?

Yes but I can probably be done with 400mg EQ/ boldenone undecylenate, and 100mg Test Prop, but even if that works it's going to take 2%BA, 20%BB, and it will probably have some bite to it because like Gibbs said your trying to squeeze a lot of hormone into just 1ml. However the problem with that is then you're doing 3 shots a week of at least 1CC because it's Test Prop @100mg. So you will be getting 300mg of Test prop and 1200mg of EQ a week. I mean to each their own, but I personally wouldn't want that nor do I think it's very useful.

You cannot make Test Prop 500mg! If someone says they can they’re lying lol
How can you call people a liar for something you haven't tried before? Do you have 5gr testP? please try this for me.

No he definitely can't, but did you see his post right before this where he asks if someone has made 500mg test prop and EQ?

Yes but I can probably be done with 400mg EQ/ boldenone undecylenate, and 100mg Test Prop, but even if that works it's going to take 2%BA, 20%BB, and it will probably have some bite to it because like Gibbs said your trying to squeeze a lot of hormone into just 1ml. However the problem with that is then you're doing 3 shots a week of at least 1CC because it's Test Prop @100mg. So you will be getting 300mg of Test prop and 1200mg of EQ a week. I mean to each their own, but I personally wouldn't want that nor do I think it's very useful.

If you have 5 grams of raw material, try it. You will not regret it.

How can you call people a liar for something you haven't tried before? Do you have 5gr testP? please try this for me.

I’m not calling you a liar, I’m simply saying that you’re going to Find it very difficult for anyone to believe that you successfully brewed test prop at 500mg. Especially with no lab test results. That is simply unheard of as it would have a tremendous amount of PIP. I don’t know how you would get it to not crash with that much hormone in 1ml of one of the most temperamental raw compounds out there. I don’t think it’s ever been done.

Get Shredded!
I’m not calling you a liar, I’m simply saying that you’re going to Find it very difficult for anyone to believe that you successfully brewed test prop at 500mg. Especially with no lab test results. That is simply unheard of as it would have a tremendous amount of PIP. I don’t know how you would get it to not crash with that much hormone in 1ml of one of the most temperamental raw compounds out there. I don’t think it’s ever been done.
a little tip. The highest TEST rate that fits in 1ml is 7** mg, consisting of different esters. it will not be understood by talking alone. you have to try. a small amount.

a little tip. The highest TEST rate that fits in 1ml is 7** mg, consisting of different esters. it will not be understood by talking alone. you have to try. a small amount.

K well until it’s proven with lab results then it’s just hearsay. Good luck with your brews

Back