• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What do you think!?

Jaa0024

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I’m a member of a couple forums and I like to read through all the different threads. Some forums or more bias to other things but that’s not what I’m here to talk about.

Let’s talk about stacking AAS with sarms. Or sarms with AAS lol.

I’ve seen people running TRT that will add in sarms.

I’ve seen people running full out cycle that will add in some sarms.

My questions is this.. why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I’m a member of a couple forums and I like to read through all the different threads. Some forums or more bias to other things but that’s not what I’m here to talk about.

Let’s talk about stacking AAS with sarms. Or sarms with AAS lol.

I’ve seen people running TRT that will add in sarms.

I’ve seen people running full out cycle that will add in some sarms.

My questions is this.. why?

I always use sarms while I’m on my cruise. It’s tough to see what they really can do when they are easily over powered by aas during a full cycle.

I always use sarms while I’m on my cruise. It’s tough to see what they really can do when they are easily over powered by aas during a full cycle.

Which ones do you prefer on cycle? And do you think you’d notice more of the sarms if you weren’t on any AAS?

On cruise sorry ^

Which ones do you prefer on cycle? And do you think you’d notice more of the sarms if you weren’t on any AAS?

Well this is why I use them on a cruise. On a normal cruise dose of 200mg or less your generally not making crazy muscle gain or burning all kinds of fat. It’s more of a maintenance dose. So when I’m cruising and I’m gaining 5-7lbs like I did with rad-140 and yk-11 I know that’s the sarms working and doing there job. Like right now I’m doing 200mg of EP cyp and running lgd at 15mg per day. Feel very full and solid, also strength has been up nicely.

I like this thinking. Although I could see how, not from experience, mk677 and gw501516 could stack with a cycle for the gh boost and endurance boost

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS
PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Well this is why I use them on a cruise. On a normal cruise dose of 200mg or less your generally not making crazy muscle gain or burning all kinds of fat. It’s more of a maintenance dose. So when I’m cruising and I’m gaining 5-7lbs like I did with rad-140 and yk-11 I know that’s the sarms working and doing there job. Like right now I’m doing 200mg of EP cyp and running lgd at 15mg per day. Feel very full and solid, also strength has been up nicely.

Did you notice any difference in your blood work from when you cruised with just test compared to when you cruised with the sarm stack you got going?

Did you notice any difference in your blood work from when you cruised with just test compared to when you cruised with the sarm stack you got going?

I’m not able to pull bloods in my state from an online source. I have to go through my dr for that unfortunately. So unless I want to pay big money to have bloods pulled when I want I usually wait for certain times to do it when I can get it covered and have the hormone panel snuck in there.

I like this thinking. Although I could see how, not from experience, mk677 and gw501516 could stack with a cycle for the gh boost and endurance boost

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Yea there are def some exceptions to this theory of mine that’s for sure like these 2 compounds about.

I think I'll try this about 6-8 weeks into my cruise and extend it a month just to test these things out. I used to be against sarms but my thinking has started to change these last couple months with all the new anecdotal experience popping up. And with access to top notch quality sarms via "natural sarms" then why not. YES IT WAS A SHAMELESS PLUG, PISS OFF

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

IML Gear Cream!
I think I'll try this about 6-8 weeks into my cruise and extend it a month just to test these things out. I used to be against sarms but my thinking has started to change these last couple months with all the new anecdotal experience popping up. And with access to top notch quality sarms via "natural sarms" then why not. YES IT WAS A SHAMELESS PLUG, PISS OFF

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Lol I see what you did there ;) but if you were the skeptical type I’d say def give them a shot and see how they go. Just use on your cruise like you mentioned this way here there’s no aas to over shine them.

Back